TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Tech > Asian > Mazda Talk
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 02-01-2012, 07:53 PM   #1
licensedtothrill
Tri-State Addict

Member #948

Send a message via AIM to licensedtothrill
Rtek tuning help and info needed

Finally have my rx7 running and ready for a tune. Im looking for someone in the area that has experiance with the pocketlogger rtek ecu. Also looking for a tuner in our area that deals with rotaries.

as my car sits now.

87 turbo II
60-1 t4 turbo
exhaust manifold
50mm waste gate
3" turbo back exhaust
front mount IC
ssqv Bov
upgraded fuel pump, walbro 255 going in soon.
full 6an fuel lines
aeromotive FRP
rtek7 2.0 ecu
innovate lc-1 lambda wide band

rats nest, and just about every under hood part removed.

"Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you’ll die today"
licensedtothrill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 02:31 PM   #2
xdrift0rx
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #17727

My Ride:
1987 Mazda RX-7

Odds are you arent going to be able to find a "tuner" if you have an rtek. You may want to check out rx7club.com as they have a dedicated forum section for the rtek ECU to help you.
xdrift0rx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2020, 02:02 PM   #3
markley02
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #390

My Ride:
05 Honda Odessey

It’s been 8 years. Lets tune this bitch.

Dumb ass for not changing my password.

I lied about everything. All of it. I owned some great cars because my ex wife dedicated her life to me. I treated her like total sh**, because my d**k was more important than she was! She divorced me.

I am into drugs and Motorcycles, guns and my bff Brandon and girls that look just like my mother. Pronouns: they, them. hyper-sexual narcissist.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
markley02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2023, 06:02 PM   #4
Ttia_gmKi
Noob-Jersey

Member #29467

Send a message via ICQ to Ttia_gmKi Send a message via AIM to Ttia_gmKi Send a message via Yahoo to Ttia_gmKi
πΏπ°πΊπ΅ρ‚ρ‹ π΄π»ρ ρπ±πΎρ€π° πΌπ΅π΄πΈρ†πΈπ½ρπΊπΈρ… πΎρ‚ρ…πΎπ΄πΎπ²

ΠžΠ±Π΅ΡΠΏΠ΅Ρ‡ΡŒΡ‚Π΅ чистоту ΠΈ Π±Π΅Π·ΠΎΠΏΠ°ΡΠ½ΠΎΡΡ‚ΡŒ с ΠΏΠΎΠΌΠΎΡ‰ΡŒΡŽ ΠΏΠ°ΠΊΠ΅Ρ‚ΠΎΠ² для сбора мСдицинских ΠΎΡ‚Ρ…ΠΎΠ΄ΠΎΠ²
ΠΏΠ°ΠΊΠ΅Ρ‚Ρ‹ мСдицинскиС для ΠΎΡ‚Ρ…ΠΎΠ΄ΠΎΠ² pakety-dlya-medicinskih-otdohodov ru/ ΠΏΠ°ΠΊΠ΅Ρ‚Ρ‹ для мСдицинских ΠΎΡ‚Ρ…ΠΎΠ΄ΠΎΠ²
Ttia_gmKi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2023, 09:36 AM   #5
meshki_bcpt
Noob-Jersey

Member #29553

Send a message via ICQ to meshki_bcpt Send a message via AIM to meshki_bcpt Send a message via Yahoo to meshki_bcpt
πΌπ΅ρˆπΊπΈ π΄π»ρ ρρ‚ρ€πΎπΈρ‚π΅π»ρŒπ½πΎπ³πΎ πΌρƒρπΎρ€π° πΊρƒπΏπΈρ‚ρŒ

Π—Π°ΠΊΠ°Π·Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ мСшки для ΡΡ‚Ρ€ΠΎΠΈΡ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒΠ½ΠΎΠ³ΠΎ мусора Π² НадСТныС мСшки для ΡΡ‚Ρ€ΠΎΠΈΡ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒΠ½ΠΎΠ³ΠΎ мусора ΠΏΠΎ Π‘ΠΎΠ»ΡŒΡˆΠΎΠΉ ассортимСнт мСшков для ΡΡ‚Ρ€ΠΎΠΈΡ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒΠ½ΠΎΠ³ΠΎ мусора для Π»ΡŽΠ±Ρ‹Ρ… Π½ΡƒΠΆΠ΄
МСшки для ΡΡ‚Ρ€ΠΎΠΈΡ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒΠ½ΠΎΠ³ΠΎ мусора: ΠΊΠ°ΠΊΠΎΠΉ Ρ€Π°Π·ΠΌΠ΅Ρ€ Π²Ρ‹Π±Ρ€Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ? для Π»ΡŽΠ±Ρ‹Ρ… ΠΎΠ±ΡŠΠ΅ΠΊΡ‚ΠΎΠ²
МСшки для ΡΡ‚Ρ€ΠΎΠΈΡ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒΠ½ΠΎΠ³ΠΎ мусора: ΠΊΠ°ΠΊ Ρ€Π°ΡΠΏΠΎΠ»ΠΎΠΆΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ Π½Π° участкС?
ΡΡ‚Ρ€ΠΎΠΈΡ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒΠ½Ρ‹ΠΉ мСшок Ρ†Π΅Π½Π° meshki-dlya-stroitelnogo-musora-y ru meshki-dlya-stroitelnogo-musora-y ru
meshki_bcpt is offline   Reply With Quote