TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Networking: requests and offers
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-16-2008, 10:08 AM   #1
HQuakers
Tri-State Addict

Member #6849

My Ride:
97 Jeep Cherokee

Painter Needed..

I'm looking for a professional painter who can paint the interior pieces of my car. I tried doing it myself 2 times and both times it came out like crap. I'm not looking for, "looks good enough," but rather, "Holy S&*T! That looks like it came that way."

I want to go from this:

to this:

Basically, the trim around the gauges, 2 door vents, and center console trim from silver to gloss black.

I am located in PA, but work in NJ, so anywhere in the Philly area as well as Central and South Jersey is fine with me.

Thanks.
HQuakers is offline   Reply With Quote