TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Ask The Law
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 06-24-2008, 01:26 AM   #1
pulser9
Tri-State Training Wheels

Member #4107

My Ride:
2003 wrx VF30

can i still get in trouble? motorcycle with a story

(Long story sorry)

Ok so i rode my motorcycle out to my buddys house tontie cus it was a nice night. The thing is i dont have a motorcycle licence yet just a permit. Well were just hanging out in my buddys back yard in the gated in pool area wich is in a very nice developement. Were siting out there and im smoking a cig We see lights which seem to be a car pulling in his drivway turnign around or somthing. SO we think nothing of it. A minute later we see a flashlight and we cant see a person cus theres a wooden fence around the pool area in and we here a cop say its the police and my buddy puts his bub away and the cop walkes over to the fence and trys to open it for a second and couldnt get it and we asked how we could help him and he told us that there was a atempted burglury in the development and that the garage door was open so he was checking it out and he asked who lived here and my buddy told him his name and the cop walked away. And a second later a buddy of ours calls and said that he herd on the scaner the cops runing my bike and my buddys truck and his name on the police scaner just to give us a heads up.

like 25 mins later i see lightning so i get up to ride home so i dont get stuck there in a storm. i walk out to my bike in the driveway and start it up and right then i see the cops are down the street and they see me so now i think to myself i have to go or i look suspicious (note i dont have a motorcycle endorsment). So i pull out and both cops follow me like 100 feet down the street and pull me over. they get out i and say your not in any trouble or did anything and siad that there was a burglury and that they were taking down everyones name that had activity in the naborhood. He asked for my licence and i give it to him and he takes out a pen and papper and starts writing down my info while the other cop asks me questions asking me where i was going and asked me the directions to there and started trying to make me stumble my words by saying wierd roads that arnt even by where i was talking about. So the cop just wrote my name down and didnt go back to his car and run it and just let me go so i started up and turned the cornoer and went home.

My question is. If for some reason the cop ran my info when he got back to the car when i left can i be in trouble? What could they do? he didnt scan my licence in the computer or anything. How would they do that put a warent out for me.

im not worrying about it to much but it would just suck if i do get in trouble

Last edited by pulser9; 06-24-2008 at 01:35 AM.
pulser9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 01:30 AM   #2
pulser9

Member #4107

My Ride:
2003 wrx VF30

i go for my test on friday also so it would realy suck if this just happend and i didnt even do anythign wrong for it to happen.
Old 06-27-2008, 07:28 AM   #3
Sarge
Tri-State Addict

Member #5130

My Ride:
2006 Crown Victoria Police "Interceptor".

IF you didnt get a ticket I would say your ok but you need to stay off that bike till your legal!
Old 06-28-2008, 01:23 PM   #4
pulser9

Member #4107

My Ride:
2003 wrx VF30

just got my licence friday. finaly. thanks
Old 06-29-2008, 08:08 AM   #5
Sarge
Tri-State Addict

Member #5130

My Ride:
2006 Crown Victoria Police "Interceptor".

Great whats your ride. I have a 2001 softail myself