TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Member Journals
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 10-06-2016, 12:04 AM   #81
DaveSTi
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1591

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocWalt View Post
I'm surprised it's that noticeable with the factory tune. Any extra intake noise with the elbow on there?
Yeah there is a definite uptick in induction noise. The turbo still has the turbo muffler on it so that's not much louder.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
/
/
/
DaveSTi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 06:03 PM   #82
DaveSTi
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1591

Ordered some Mojo mats for the interior today at the local dealership (red piping around the carpet and a GTI logo stitched in)

Also ordered an OBD11 and a cheap android tablet so that I can monitor codes, clear them and also do some programming work on the car.

Almost bought the 18" VW Rotary for the car...but going to hold off on that until I see what they look like on a Carbon Steel Grey car.

/
/
/
/
/
Old 10-07-2016, 11:14 PM   #83
saxon
Tri-State Addict

Member #21656

My Ride:
2015 m3

i have obdeleven and it worked great on my s3, not so great on my s6.

nice updates!
saxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 03:39 PM   #84
DaveSTi
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1591

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxon View Post
i have obdeleven and it worked great on my s3, not so great on my s6.

nice updates!
Thank you!

OBD11 shipped today, floor mats get here tomorrow. Can't wait!

/
/
/
/
/
Old 10-30-2016, 09:09 AM   #85
DaveSTi
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1591

This car has been sold now too.

/
/
/
/
/
Old 10-30-2016, 04:59 PM   #86
DocWalt
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #10805

My Ride:
'92 GTI, '19 MX-5

Send a message via AIM to DocWalt
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveSTi View Post
This car has been sold now too.
what?