TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Spotted!
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2005, 11:18 PM   #1
96Stang
Tri-State Addict

Member #174

My Ride:
2009 VW Rabbit

Send a message via AIM to 96Stang
drift alliance??

i saw someone in a white car...debadged..didnt see exactly what it was but it had drift alliance stickers on it...could just be someone with them on there or wahtever..couldnt hear anything cause of my car + radio

am i proud of that?? no
would i do it again?? maybe
is this place addicting?? yes
Old 11-30-2005, 11:35 PM   #2
turbotool
Tri-State Addict

Member #142

My Ride:
97 Tahoe, 06 Malibu Maxx SS, 92 Camaro RS

Yeah, I think they have like a "pep squad" that they take everywhere with them. Not sure if thats what you're talking about but I had the pleasure of sitting right next to them at the drift event at Wall speedway this year. Friggin' annoying!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-01-2005, 09:11 AM   #3
moorefire
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #241

My Ride:
MS13 - V35

Send a message via AIM to moorefire
aww did they say something to hurt your wittle fweelings?

hahah
Old 12-01-2005, 03:59 PM   #4
US_R33
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #958

My Ride:
COTM April 2008

"pep squad"??? not sure where that one came from.....DA does have stickers that people can buy.....i'm sure people have made their own as well :shrug:

what kind of car was this mystery white car???

Old 12-01-2005, 11:19 PM   #5
turbotool
Tri-State Addict

Member #142

My Ride:

yeah they have this group of people they take everywhere with them to hand out foam fingers and stickers and stuff. Anyway they were jumpin all over the place and it was just frustrating when I was trying to watch the drifting.
Old 12-01-2005, 11:55 PM   #6
96Stang
Tri-State Addict

Member #174

My Ride:
2009 VW Rabbit

im not exactly sure what it was but it was a four door car and wasnt anything famaliar to looking fast or anything like that...not too sure though..sorry for lack of info

am i proud of that?? no
Old 12-02-2005, 01:51 AM   #7
US_R33
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #958

My Ride:
COTM April 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbotool
yeah they have this group of people they take everywhere with them to hand out foam fingers and stickers and stuff. Anyway they were jumpin all over the place and it was just frustrating when I was trying to watch the drifting.
still rather unsure as to where you get this info from

the DA guys def. don't have a group of people who follow them around everywhere...if they did i'm sure they'd be annoyed as hell by them lol.......they're not into **** like that

anyway.....you were probably referring to the IFX (Import Fanatix) people ...but we're pretty much a big group of nuts all the time lol.....it might not have been us though, where were you sitting?? a lot of the IFX people were sitting right at the ramp where the cars exited from the track

Late,
Daniel

[DO NOT DODGE THE SWEAR FILTER-PETE]

Last edited by teh DIRT; 12-02-2005 at 03:32 AM.
Old 12-02-2005, 02:46 AM   #8
brk4sti
Tri-State Aficionado
Banned

Member #247

hey ya that was me in my evo and it is fast and i if we are annoying you just dont get what its all about and as for following around we are just a bunch of friends and get real drunk like at wall and if its annoying you just may be lame
Old 12-02-2005, 03:11 AM   #9
US_R33
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #958

My Ride:
COTM April 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by brk4sti
hey ya that was me in my evo and it is fast and i if we are annoying you just dont get what its all about and as for following around we are just a bunch of friends and get real drunk like at wall and if its annoying you just may be lame
good to know i'm not the only one on here who gets what its all about

if we were bothering you it was not our intention i can assure you of that

Old 12-02-2005, 10:08 AM   #10
03tarmacblack
Tri-State Addict

Member #219

Quote:
Originally Posted by brk4sti
Are you the white rs I always see around southampton? Clean rs if its you, I was right behind you by dunkin donuts on second street pike a long time ago in the black evo ( P.s. back when I was stock).

LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by 96Stang
im not exactly sure what it was but it was a four door car and wasnt anything famaliar to looking fast or anything like that...not too sure though..sorry for lack of info
Dame you really are retarded...what kind of thread is this... I seen a car with a sticker didnt look familiar or fast..? LOL sorry but when I see an evo ( even rs's without wings) I see that shiet from a mile away...and im sure the same thing goes for 95% of this site...LOL didnt look fast

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Last edited by 03tarmacblack; 12-02-2005 at 10:41 AM.
Old 12-02-2005, 11:54 AM   #11
96Stang
Tri-State Addict

Member #174

My Ride:
2009 VW Rabbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03tarmacblack
LOL Dame you really are retarded...what kind of thread is this... I seen a car with a sticker didnt look familiar or fast..? LOL sorry but when I see an evo ( even rs's without wings) I see that shiet from a mile away...and im sure the same thing goes for 95% of this site...LOL didnt look fast
i said i really didnt get to look at it as i was pullin up to the light and wasnt really paying attention...didnt get to notice anything but the very back in my mirror...sorry i didnt get to stare at the car the whole time, but i just started this thread cause i wanted to know waht i saw or almost saw...thanks for fillin me in..hopefully now i will know an evo when i see one!! haha

am i proud of that?? no
Old 12-02-2005, 04:35 PM   #12
03tarmacblack
Tri-State Addict

Member #219

Quote:
Originally Posted by 96Stang
i said i really didnt get to look at it as i was pullin up to the light and wasnt really paying attention...didnt get to notice anything but the very back in my mirror...sorry i didnt get to stare at the car the whole time, but i just started this thread cause i wanted to know waht i saw or almost saw...thanks for fillin me in..hopefully now i will know an evo when i see one!! haha
Im sure you have seen mine plenty of times so just focus on that and you will see plenty of evo's.

Old 12-02-2005, 06:22 PM   #13
TurboTagTeam
Tri-State Post Whore
Banned

Member #275

My Ride:
constantly changes

Drift alliance? Whats that a drfit squad?? Never heard of them.
Old 12-02-2005, 07:09 PM   #14
turbotool
Tri-State Addict

Member #142

My Ride:

Quote:
Originally Posted by US_R33
still rather unsure as to where you get this info from

the DA guys def. don't have a group of people who follow them around everywhere...if they did i'm sure they'd be annoyed as hell by them lol.......they're not into **** like that

anyway.....you were probably referring to the IFX (Import Fanatix) people ...but we're pretty much a big group of nuts all the time lol.....it might not have been us though, where were you sitting?? a lot of the IFX people were sitting right at the ramp where the cars exited from the track

Late,
Daniel

[DO NOT DODGE THE SWEAR FILTER-PETE]

You are definitely wrong!!!!!!!!! They definitely had a group of people(friends maybe) that were handing out stuff for them. Don't act like I don't know what I'm talking about. There are three or four members on this site that were there with me and know exactly what I'm talking about. Trust me, I've been to plenty of Import Events(whether it be drag, drift or show) in the last eight years. I know what its all about.
Old 12-02-2005, 07:12 PM   #15
turbotool
Tri-State Addict

Member #142

My Ride:

[QUOTE=brk4sti]hey ya that was me in my evo and it is fast and i if we are annoying you just dont get what its all about and as for following around we are just a bunch of friends and get real drunk like at wall and if its annoying you just may be lame

Who are you???
Old 12-02-2005, 07:14 PM   #16
turbotool
Tri-State Addict

Member #142

My Ride:

Quote:
Originally Posted by US_R33
good to know i'm not the only one on here who gets what its all about

if we were bothering you it was not our intention i can assure you of that
Great!!! Maybe you guys can hang out or something.
Old 12-02-2005, 07:44 PM   #17
brk4sti
Tri-State Aficionado
Banned

Member #247

Who am I that's a good question I am evo mike bitches and don't get it twisted I am the best **** ever funny how something so lame gets so out of control with a bunch of people who have no idea what their talking about
Old 12-03-2005, 03:41 AM   #18
turbotool
Tri-State Addict

Member #142

My Ride:

Explain
Old 12-03-2005, 05:05 AM   #19
D Money
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #798

My Ride:
Big dawg ride

Send a message via AIM to D Money
whats going on here?

Quote:
D has beat me up in public before. be careful this guy is reckless!
Old 12-03-2005, 09:38 AM   #20
turbotool
Tri-State Addict

Member #142

My Ride:

I have no idea
Closed Thread