TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > General Car Related Chat
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 07-04-2006, 10:29 PM   #1
CHAOS
TST Ruined My Life!
Banned

Member #2120

My Ride:
1984 Cadillac Brougham

****ty Drivers

on my way home tonite i hit 422 to 202 in KOP to 30 in frazer/exton to 82 south in Cville...the weather was not the best....

my tips for those retards out there:
- if you are in the fast lane... and you arent passing anyone... GET THE **** OUT OF THE FAST LANE!
- if its raining... and you are in the fast lane... and you tap your brakes with no one in the slow lane... GET THE **** OUT OF THE FAST LANE!
- If you for no apparent reason.. move to the fast lane... and i high beam you... GET THE **** OUT OF THE FAST LANE! i am probably in a hurry and want to go faster than your minivan can move.
- If you are scared to drive in ****ty weather... GET OFF THE GOD DAMN ROAD! dont be a pussy... learn how to control that POS you call a car.

if you feel the need to add... please do.
CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 10:45 PM   #2
20th1519
Tri-State Addict

Member #46

My Ride:
2002 WRX Wagon PSM

Send a message via AIM to 20th1519
So I take it you got held up in the fast lane? Remember people a drivers license is a privilege not a right.
Old 07-04-2006, 11:00 PM   #3
CHAOS
TST Ruined My Life!
Banned

Member #2120

My Ride:
1984 Cadillac Brougham

aww come on now... dont get all high and mighty on me... im just saying what tons of people think
Old 07-05-2006, 12:04 AM   #4
20th1519
Tri-State Addict

Member #46

My Ride:
2002 WRX Wagon PSM

Send a message via AIM to 20th1519
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos311clarity
aww come on now... dont get all high and mighty on me... im just saying what tons of people think
That wasn't directed at you. I agree with you completely. Preach on Brotha!
Old 07-05-2006, 12:12 AM   #5
99SL2_Modder
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #264

My Ride:
2009 Saturn Aura XR6

I agree except for one thing.

If my ass is speeding, and you're coming up on me faster than I'm going, I'm not moving out of your way. You can shove it up your ass for all I'm concerned. I'm normally cruising at around 80. 80 in a 55 is fast enough. You can attempt to go around me, but if you tailgated me, expect me to speed up during your lane change to box you in behind the next slow car.
I highly encourage you to be pedophiles in the privacy of your own home, and to cross your fingers you never have your house raided by the FBI who will put you in jail for 30 years where you will be treated like one of the preteen little girls who you used to adore so much.
99SL2_Modder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 08:53 AM   #6
Scapegoat
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #1208

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99SL2_Modder
I agree except for one thing.

If my ass is speeding, and you're coming up on me faster than I'm going, I'm not moving out of your way. You can shove it up your ass for all I'm concerned. I'm normally cruising at around 80. 80 in a 55 is fast enough. You can attempt to go around me, but if you tailgated me, expect me to speed up during your lane change to box you in behind the next slow car.
why do this? Think for a moment...maybe this person is speeding to the hospital because their 5 y/o child was in some kind of accident and is dying. So many reasons to speed on the highway, if someone is going that fast, they might just have a good enough reason to be doing so.

Acting like that feeds road rage and causes accidents. You're better off checking your little ego at the door when you hop in behind the wheel.
Scapegoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 09:51 AM   #7
gary
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1638

My Ride:
2004 Hyundai Tiburon

Send a message via AIM to gary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapegoat
why do this? Think for a moment...maybe this person is speeding to the hospital because their 5 y/o child was in some kind of accident and is dying. So many reasons to speed on the highway, if someone is going that fast, they might just have a good enough reason to be doing so.
Call an abulance!

I agree totally. Don't go 100 and come right up on my ass. I will move over when I feel it is safe and proper. There is no reason to tailgate anyone, anytime. I see the 10K lights blinding me in my rearview, but I am not going to slow to 55 just so you can pull up behind the dude in front of me. My .02
gary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 03:47 PM   #8
99SL2_Modder
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #264

My Ride:
2009 Saturn Aura XR6

Quote:
Originally Posted by CiZiN
Call an abulance!

I agree totally. Don't go 100 and come right up on my ass. I will move over when I feel it is safe and proper. There is no reason to tailgate anyone, anytime. I see the 10K lights blinding me in my rearview, but I am not going to slow to 55 just so you can pull up behind the dude in front of me. My .02
Exactly.

All you're going to do is gate the guy that I'm a few cars behind in case he has to emergency stop.

I'm not saying I'm slowing down to speed match, but I'm going to speed up so your ass can't get in front of me. You want to be a dick, I'll be one back. It shouldn't cause an accident, because you should be able to check YOUR ego when you get behind the wheel. The world doesn't revolve around you, and inso, people that are speeding already do NOT have to move for someone that feels that they're better and want to go even faster.
I highly encourage you to be pedophiles in the privacy of your own home, and to cross your fingers you never have your house raided by the FBI who will put you in jail for 30 years where you will be treated like one of the preteen little girls who you used to adore so much.
99SL2_Modder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 04:05 PM   #9
CHAOS
TST Ruined My Life!
Banned

Member #2120

My Ride:
1984 Cadillac Brougham

i think we can all agree we've boxed someone in that you just didnt want to let pass... regaurdless of whether or not you thought of the hospital thing or not...
Old 07-05-2006, 04:42 PM   #10
DoubleOughtCel
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #343

Quote:
Originally Posted by CiZiN
Call an abulance!

You scored a 100%.

I totally agree. If I'm doing 80, I'm not moving because the guy behind me wants to do 120. ****, I hope he hits me and I live to sue his ass off.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Quote:
experience > degree > blowjob > handjob > anal sex with a guy > certificate
DoubleOughtCel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 05:20 PM   #11
BobErT-
Tri-State Addict

Member #438

My Ride:
04 Subaru STI, Externally Gated!!!!

Send a message via AIM to BobErT-
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleOughtCel
You scored a 100%.

I totally agree. If I'm doing 80, I'm not moving because the guy behind me wants to do 120. ****, I hope he hits me and I live to sue his ass off.
I totally agree with you, i am the same way. I flash my lights, beep my horn, give them the finger, i do it all.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

<<< Orlando OCT 24-28 for PSP World Cup!!
Quote:
trust me why do i drive a 20,004 sti mine is definately the best.
BobErT- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 10:09 PM   #12
CHAOS
TST Ruined My Life!
Banned

Member #2120

My Ride:
1984 Cadillac Brougham

i own the road rage flip book and im not afraid to use it...
Old 07-06-2006, 10:12 PM   #13
BobErT-
Tri-State Addict

Member #438

My Ride:
04 Subaru STI, Externally Gated!!!!

Send a message via AIM to BobErT-
X2 on that one!!!

<<< Orlando OCT 24-28 for PSP World Cup!!
Quote:
trust me why do i drive a 20,004 sti mine is definately the best.
BobErT- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 10:16 PM   #14
CHAOS
TST Ruined My Life!
Banned

Member #2120

My Ride:
1984 Cadillac Brougham

NICE! my buddy chris on the way back from myrtle beach..
Old 07-06-2006, 10:40 PM   #15
smoger
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #64

Send a message via AIM to smoger
wow ,.. im suprised at all the ****ty drivers here for being a car forum.

listen... the left lane is for FASTER TRAFFIC. if someone behind you wants to go FASTER THAN YOU, you belong TO THE RIGHT.

NOONE IN HERE is being paid to enforce any type of speed limit.. so if you dont belong in the left lane(once again, meaning you are going faster than the person behind you), then get the **** out! if you move aside and let them pass, it isnt the end of the world.. your manhood isnt being robbed, and you'll be right back in that lane in a matter of moments! and if you're doing it just because your car is slow... too bad.. why should those of us who want/need to go faster have to suffer(and once again this could be a vital emergency) because your car is redlining at 80mph?

why would you want to drive with someone tailing you anyway?

| 2000 Black Acura 3.2TL

.. all car enthusiasts are welcome
smoger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 08:29 AM   #16
BradC
Tri-State Addict

Member #1083

My Ride:
Boosted NA/2000 SAAB 9-5

Send a message via AIM to BradC
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoger
wow ,.. im suprised at all the ****ty drivers here for being a car forum.

listen... the left lane is for FASTER TRAFFIC. if someone behind you wants to go FASTER THAN YOU, you belong TO THE RIGHT.

NOONE IN HERE is being paid to enforce any type of speed limit.. so if you dont belong in the left lane(once again, meaning you are going faster than the person behind you), then get the **** out! if you move aside and let them pass, it isnt the end of the world.. your manhood isnt being robbed, and you'll be right back in that lane in a matter of moments! and if you're doing it just because your car is slow... too bad.. why should those of us who want/need to go faster have to suffer(and once again this could be a vital emergency) because your car is redlining at 80mph?

why would you want to drive with someone tailing you anyway?

I don't care if I am cruising down the turnpike at 100, if someone is gaining on me...I will move the **** over. Just do it! Don't be ignorant people