TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Off-Topic
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2008, 10:49 AM   #18441
Snoozie
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Snoozie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Member #1887

 
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by twastheglow View Post
How's that working out for you?
Pretty good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerioustt View Post
Long week? Its xmas week lady cheer up!!


For the first time ever I have to work on new years day. While it sucks I like money and am not complaining. I know there are a lot of people struggling for jobs and hours. So I am going to be thankful!
I'm so excited for Christmas, you don't even know! I love this time of the year. I just hate not having any work. lol
__________________
Ya take 'em off.


"Everyone learns faster on fire." - Alkaline Trio
Snoozie is offline  
Old 12-22-2008, 10:49 AM   #18442
Vypurr
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Vypurr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Philadelphia, Pa
Member #58

My Ride:
06' SGM STi / 05' ZX-6R

iTrader: (1)
Send a message via AIM to Vypurr
I am damn glad I got out of State College for break! 7* (feels like -12*). High of 19*! F that!
__________________
Quote:
Gentleman do what ever it takes to empty our coffers lapdances, champagne dances, shower dances. Oh the things you can buy for a handfull of bills. It makes me excited. It gives me the chills. Thell be filcher rubs, breeders, hambones and tweeners, zobos and debos and blorps that go eenah. for a one dollar bill you can pull down their zippers.
I am the snorlax, I speak for the strippers!
Vypurr is offline  
Old 12-22-2008, 10:51 AM   #18443
lownslow95
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Eastern Shore Maryland
Member #276

 
iTrader: (1)
Send a message via AIM to lownslow95
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluMeanie View Post
I just hate not having any work. lol
Getting paid to do nothing is the best part of a job.
__________________
Quote:
You'll lose a large part of those 35 lbs. when you pop out that crotchfruit.
lownslow95 is offline  
Old 12-22-2008, 10:56 AM   #18444
Snoozie
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Snoozie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Member #1887

 
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lownslow95 View Post
Getting paid to do nothing is the best part of a job.
Honestly, I hate it. I'd rather be doing something. I took the job here because they told me it was always busy and thats what I wanted. I wind up going to other departments and helping with their work.
__________________
Ya take 'em off.


"Everyone learns faster on fire." - Alkaline Trio
Snoozie is offline  
Old 12-22-2008, 10:57 AM   #18445
lownslow95
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Eastern Shore Maryland
Member #276

 
iTrader: (1)
Send a message via AIM to lownslow95
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluMeanie View Post
Honestly, I hate it. I'd rather be doing something. I took the job here because they told me it was always busy and thats what I wanted. I wind up going to other departments and helping with their work.
Well thats gay. They should have given you the work they said they had, instead of making you do other peoples work?
__________________
Quote:
You'll lose a large part of those 35 lbs. when you pop out that crotchfruit.
lownslow95 is offline  
Old 12-22-2008, 11:03 AM   #18446
Buster
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Buster's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Holland Pa
Member #449

My Ride:
2008 Mustang GT/CS

iTrader: (3)
Send a message via AIM to Buster
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluMeanie View Post
It's gonna be a long day and an even longer week. Sigh......

what are you talking about, you work today tomorrow and wednesday and then you are off for the next 4 days lol!!
__________________
III
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Buster is offline  
Old 12-22-2008, 11:04 AM   #18447
zerioustt
Tri-State Post Whore
 
zerioustt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Member #1356

 
iTrader: (1)
Send a message via AIM to zerioustt
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluMeanie View Post
Honestly, I hate it. I'd rather be doing something. I took the job here because they told me it was always busy and thats what I wanted. I wind up going to other departments and helping with their work.

You could have no job. I'm like you though I need to be busy or I get tired.
__________________
91 300zxtt, 2 07 honda fits, 08 kawasaki MS/SE, 07 yamaha yfz 450 se

your mom has no thumbs and hitch hikes like this...

Quote:
Yea seriously. Zerioustt is a toolbag.
zerioustt is offline  
Old 12-22-2008, 11:08 AM   #18448
Snoozie
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Snoozie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Member #1887

 
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerioustt View Post
You could have no job. I'm like you though I need to be busy or I get tired.
Thats very true, and I am thankful to have one. This just isn't how I was told it would be.


I also think that the girl I replaced may have been a little slow. I'll do projects, slowly I might add, and when I finish they are always shocked at how fast I got them done.
__________________
Ya take 'em off.


"Everyone learns faster on fire." - Alkaline Trio
Snoozie is offline  
Old 12-22-2008, 11:08 AM   #18449
lownslow95
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Eastern Shore Maryland
Member #276

 
iTrader: (1)
Send a message via AIM to lownslow95
Quote:
Originally Posted by twastheglow View Post
****ing wwooooooooooo!!!!!! Take a wuick guess who's been moethiner****ing drining int his hizzuie fagggs!!!!!! yeah! enthone reasodng this shouldsd all sukclee frmeom my man teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeets! I wanto to haecve premaritral sex with TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTT your'e dynbamite!!!! Yunmmmmmy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by twastheglow View Post
Who wantso to nimvleble, Imean nimble on ym asshooooooooooooooooooooooooooole.????? PLease anyone? Igotgrs to get my fusck on! Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooo>? Woooot!
Quote:
Originally Posted by twastheglow View Post
Mt nights' alreayd been so ****ed ansd bizarre...I cna't waitt o make a thrywead about it wen i;m at workl toorrow! LLO!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by twastheglow View Post
tihs is gayeer than 22 dudes ****inhg! None wantas to pleway with me!!!! Fine..........Im jsut goijg to leae then you steretch rectum fukcers!
hahaha wow.
__________________
Quote:
You'll lose a large part of those 35 lbs. when you pop out that crotchfruit.
lownslow95 is offline  
Old 12-22-2008, 11:09 AM   #18450
omgjacki
Tri-State Post Whore
 
omgjacki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Gilbertsville, PA
Member #5869

My Ride:
2018 CX-5 GT Premium, 2018 Honda Grom

iTrader: (4)
Send a message via AIM to omgjacki Send a message via Yahoo to omgjacki
I've been playing 3D Pinball on my computer at work forever.
__________________
Ryan M. Sherwood
September 9, 1985 - October 7, 2009
omgjacki is offline  
Old 12-22-2008, 11:12 AM   #18451
twastheglow
TST Ruined My Life!
 
twastheglow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Binghamton, NY
Member #5286

My Ride:
pulls bitches

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lownslow95 View Post
hahaha wow.
Yeah...I get a little loud and rowdy.



Mostly loud. LOL
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting

Quote:
But what if they encouraged it AND the stickers turn out to be awesome? They COULD POSSIBLY say something like "I love Mike and would turn gay for his tattooed, bmw driving, new york living ass". just saying.
twastheglow is offline  
Old 12-22-2008, 11:15 AM   #18452
DropTopChevy
Tri-State Post Whore
 
DropTopChevy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: In a big house
Member #242

My Ride:
2002 2.8 30V V6

iTrader: (6)
Send a message via AIM to DropTopChevy
Quote:
Originally Posted by twastheglow View Post
Yeah...I get a little loud and rowdy.



Mostly loud. LOL
Haha. I <3 Mike.
__________________
The great thing about being an architect is that you can walk into your dreams.
- Harold E. Wagoner, 1986
DropTopChevy is offline  
Old 12-22-2008, 11:17 AM   #18453
Scapegoat
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Scapegoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: stop looking at my gold
Member #1208

 
iTrader: (1)
ah... day 1 of no work for 2 weeks and getting paid to sit at my computer and masturbate
Scapegoat is offline  
Old 12-22-2008, 11:18 AM   #18454
twastheglow
TST Ruined My Life!
 
twastheglow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Binghamton, NY
Member #5286

My Ride:
pulls bitches

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DropTopChevy View Post
Haha. I <3 Mike.
I wuv you too my wittle wuver boy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapegoat View Post
ah... day 1 of no work for 2 weeks and getting paid to sit at my computer and masturbate
****! I sure am jealous!
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting

Quote:
But what if they encouraged it AND the stickers turn out to be awesome? They COULD POSSIBLY say something like "I love Mike and would turn gay for his tattooed, bmw driving, new york living ass". just saying.
twastheglow is offline  
Old 12-22-2008, 11:19 AM   #18455
lownslow95
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Eastern Shore Maryland
Member #276

 
iTrader: (1)
Send a message via AIM to lownslow95
Quote:
Originally Posted by DropTopChevy View Post
Haha. I <3 Mike.
I think every one <3's Mike in a non homo way.
__________________
Quote:
You'll lose a large part of those 35 lbs. when you pop out that crotchfruit.
lownslow95 is offline  
Old 12-22-2008, 11:20 AM   #18456
twastheglow
TST Ruined My Life!
 
twastheglow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Binghamton, NY
Member #5286

My Ride:
pulls bitches

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lownslow95 View Post
I think every one <3's Mike in a non homo way.
You're making me blush. I just like to have fun and joke around.
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting

Quote:
But what if they encouraged it AND the stickers turn out to be awesome? They COULD POSSIBLY say something like "I love Mike and would turn gay for his tattooed, bmw driving, new york living ass". just saying.
twastheglow is offline  
Old 12-22-2008, 11:23 AM   #18457
Scapegoat
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Scapegoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: stop looking at my gold
Member #1208

 
iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by twastheglow View Post
I just like to have fun and poke around.
hmmm...
Scapegoat is offline  
Old 12-22-2008, 11:23 AM   #18458
lownslow95
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Eastern Shore Maryland
Member #276

 
iTrader: (1)
Send a message via AIM to lownslow95
And there's nothing wrong with having fun and joking around.
__________________
Quote:
You'll lose a large part of those 35 lbs. when you pop out that crotchfruit.
lownslow95 is offline  
Old 12-22-2008, 11:24 AM   #18459
twastheglow
TST Ruined My Life!
 
twastheglow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Binghamton, NY
Member #5286

My Ride:
pulls bitches

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapegoat View Post
hmmm...
And I'm complete agreement. LOL!!!
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting

Quote:
But what if they encouraged it AND the stickers turn out to be awesome? They COULD POSSIBLY say something like "I love Mike and would turn gay for his tattooed, bmw driving, new york living ass". just saying.
twastheglow is offline  
Old 12-22-2008, 11:24 AM   #18460
Scapegoat
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Scapegoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: stop looking at my gold
Member #1208

 
iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by twastheglow View Post
And I'm complete agreement. LOL!!!
if you ever didn't agree with me... i'd be very upset
Scapegoat is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
***TST's Official "Boring" Thread, Part Deux*** Buster Off-Topic 40005 12-07-2011 02:02 PM
The official "Talk me out of Joining the Navy as a Corpsman" Thread. Drftpretty Off-Topic 15 09-17-2010 11:01 AM
***TST's Official "Whatever" Thread- II*** ~Brian~ Off-Topic 21 12-17-2008 04:19 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.