|
|
#17962 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
|
Yea, I looked a little. They don't really have streetwear type shoes on there though. They have some dunks, but nothing crazy.
__________________
Ya take 'em off. "Everyone learns faster on fire." - Alkaline Trio |
|
|
|
|
#17963 |
|
Hard Snarker
Super Moderator
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Philly
Member #7591
My Ride: 01 Audi TT 225, GVR-4 #72/1000, 91 TSi AWD iTrader: (16)
|
Car's still broke.....and here's the snow. ****.
That's beat. Back in the day (2006, lol) they used to be the ****.
__________________
-Taylor DenOfDebauchery |
|
|
|
|
#17964 | ||
|
Tri-State Addict
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: toj
Member #4164
My Ride: carriages drawn by tiny asian men iTrader: (3)
|
hell no. I gots ta spread my seed son!
__________________
TST's P.O.S. CREW Quote:
Quote:
|
||
|
|
|
|
#17967 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Blue bell/Ambler ,PA
Member #9456
My Ride: 03 GTI w/ F4h-T 250-260hp goal iTrader: (0)
|
__________________
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. TST's Dub Cult
|
|
|
|
|
#17968 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
*giggle* *looks around nervous*
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17970 | |
|
Tri-State Addict
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Bethlehem, PA
Member #1019
My Ride: 2014 Honda Accord V6, 2015 Ducati 899 Panigale, 2018 Yamaha R1 iTrader: (2)
![]() |
Ken, I wanna pet your pink rat.
no homo Also, today is my last day working for the year! Woo hoo!!!
__________________
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17971 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
Must be nice.
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17972 | |
|
Tri-State Addict
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Bethlehem, PA
Member #1019
My Ride: 2014 Honda Accord V6, 2015 Ducati 899 Panigale, 2018 Yamaha R1 iTrader: (2)
![]() |
Oh yeah. And because of the weather, I think I'll be getting out early to boot!
haha
__________________
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17973 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
I sure am hoping I do too. But that's only going to happen if there's a "state of emerency".
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17976 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
Heavy snow here. It was clear as hell this morning, but because it's supposed to get so bad, they closed all the schools.
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17977 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
sleet.
__________________
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17980 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
|
My sister is such a pain in the ass. She has to be one of the laziest people I have ever met. I asked her weeks ago for a few cookie receipies so I could make some and take them into work and stuff. She still hasn't given them too me. Its too late now anyway because next week is Christmas and I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who is in next week in my department.
__________________
Ya take 'em off. "Everyone learns faster on fire." - Alkaline Trio |
|
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| ***TST's Official "Boring" Thread, Part Deux*** | Buster | Off-Topic | 40005 | 12-07-2011 02:02 PM |
| The official "Talk me out of Joining the Navy as a Corpsman" Thread. | Drftpretty | Off-Topic | 15 | 09-17-2010 11:01 AM |
| ***TST's Official "Whatever" Thread- II*** | ~Brian~ | Off-Topic | 21 | 12-17-2008 04:19 PM |