|
|
#17761 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17763 |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17769 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17771 | |
|
Tri-State Addict
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Bethlehem, PA
Member #1019
My Ride: 2014 Honda Accord V6, 2015 Ducati 899 Panigale, 2018 Yamaha R1 iTrader: (2)
![]() |
Mike, I want you to give me a new Adams apple....
__________________
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17772 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
And Ken, this is where I live...
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17773 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
Oh, my bad rat whisperer.
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17774 |
|
Tri-State Addict
|
__________________
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. |
|
|
|
|
#17775 | |
|
Tri-State Addict
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Bethlehem, PA
Member #1019
My Ride: 2014 Honda Accord V6, 2015 Ducati 899 Panigale, 2018 Yamaha R1 iTrader: (2)
![]() |
![]()
__________________
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17776 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17777 | |
|
Tri-State Addict
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Bethlehem, PA
Member #1019
My Ride: 2014 Honda Accord V6, 2015 Ducati 899 Panigale, 2018 Yamaha R1 iTrader: (2)
![]() |
Mike, I guess you missed this one....
__________________
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17779 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
I did somehow indeed. Do I get to install it myself with whatever tools I want?
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17780 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
Also, I think you'd be better off with a Mike's apple. I have two in stock that I could put down your throat.
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting Quote:
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| ***TST's Official "Boring" Thread, Part Deux*** | Buster | Off-Topic | 40005 | 12-07-2011 02:02 PM |
| The official "Talk me out of Joining the Navy as a Corpsman" Thread. | Drftpretty | Off-Topic | 15 | 09-17-2010 11:01 AM |
| ***TST's Official "Whatever" Thread- II*** | ~Brian~ | Off-Topic | 21 | 12-17-2008 04:19 PM |