|
|
#17622 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
Well, slam pig by defination means a girl that will throw down without having to work at it. I'm not looking to get to know them...or really even talk to them. LOL
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17623 | |
|
Tri-State Addict
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Bethlehem, PA
Member #1019
My Ride: 2014 Honda Accord V6, 2015 Ducati 899 Panigale, 2018 Yamaha R1 iTrader: (2)
![]() |
I'm willing to bet money to say that your inner demon looks a lot like your avatar. haha
__________________
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17624 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
Quote:
and for some reason they love getting nailed with water balloons while drunk ;) |
|
|
|
|
|
#17625 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
More like you know I would. Which would be the best/worse thing to ever happen to you. LOL
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17626 |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17627 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
Then water balloons I will bring.
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17628 |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17629 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
Ahhh, but Ken, you wouldn't be the only one.
I would make sure of it. Then I would hand in my application and resume. LOL
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17631 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: West Chester
Member #4384
My Ride: 2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG iTrader: (0)
|
Speaking of girls, I'm going on my first ACTUAL date in like 2 years
__________________
Team Oakes: I dont give a ****!
|
|
|
|
|
#17632 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
Want me to tag along, or...?
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17633 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
mike sure is a cute little guy, congrats
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17634 | ||
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
Quote:
And I agree...fully.
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting Quote:
|
||
|
|
|
|
#17636 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: West Chester
Member #4384
My Ride: 2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG iTrader: (0)
|
I would love you to, but I'm gonna make it difficult for her to walk on my own this time lol.
I am the same way, but I guess after 2 years or so it's ok this one time haha.
__________________
Team Oakes: I dont give a ****!
|
|
|
|
|
#17638 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
So, would it be akward if the 3 of us all went out together and the whole night you're making passes at her trying to hook up with her while I was making passes at you trying to hook up with you? Do you think we could make that work?
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17639 | |
|
Tri-State Addict
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Bethlehem, PA
Member #1019
My Ride: 2014 Honda Accord V6, 2015 Ducati 899 Panigale, 2018 Yamaha R1 iTrader: (2)
![]() |
I'm single and tired of it. Congrats!
__________________
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17640 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
Quote:
then i go spend money on myself instead of the bitches |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| ***TST's Official "Boring" Thread, Part Deux*** | Buster | Off-Topic | 40005 | 12-07-2011 02:02 PM |
| The official "Talk me out of Joining the Navy as a Corpsman" Thread. | Drftpretty | Off-Topic | 15 | 09-17-2010 11:01 AM |
| ***TST's Official "Whatever" Thread- II*** | ~Brian~ | Off-Topic | 21 | 12-17-2008 04:19 PM |