TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Off-Topic
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2007, 11:30 AM   #1701
Buster
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Buster's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Holland Pa
Member #449

My Ride:
2008 Mustang GT/CS

iTrader: (3)
Send a message via AIM to Buster
Terrible unless you get an STi bumper, it wont line up.
__________________
III
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Buster is offline  
Old 09-28-2007, 11:46 AM   #1702
Kiel
Tri-State Aficionado
 
Kiel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Morton, PA
Member #5456

My Ride:
2003 WRX - Sonic Yellow

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Kiel
Yeah I know. I meant the STi bumper + side spats.
__________________
TST Work Crew/Saturday Club
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Kiel is offline  
Old 09-28-2007, 11:50 AM   #1703
Buster
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Buster's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Holland Pa
Member #449

My Ride:
2008 Mustang GT/CS

iTrader: (3)
Send a message via AIM to Buster
carry on then lol
__________________
III
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Buster is offline  
Old 09-28-2007, 11:52 AM   #1704
Kuz
Tri-State Addict
 
Kuz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Member #1822

My Ride:
08 G37S 6MT

iTrader: (0)
I'm going to be designing a new portfolio website and what better place to start than with a new logo. I came up with a bunch but this is the one i liked the most. I was looking for a simple, clean, vector-based, logo with some attitude. What do you guys think of this?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kd_logo.jpg (23.6 KB, 13 views)
Kuz is offline  
Old 09-28-2007, 11:54 AM   #1705
Kiel
Tri-State Aficionado
 
Kiel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Morton, PA
Member #5456

My Ride:
2003 WRX - Sonic Yellow

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Kiel
I really want the rear sideskirts and the OEM diffuser. Like really really want.
__________________
TST Work Crew/Saturday Club
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Kiel is offline  
Old 09-28-2007, 11:55 AM   #1706
ozthunder
Tri-State Post Whore
 
ozthunder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: In a modular on campus
Member #2994

My Ride:
2006 Nissan SE-R Spec V

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to ozthunder
I think this weekend I may paint my wheels..how hard is this undertaking?
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
ozthunder is offline  
Old 09-28-2007, 11:55 AM   #1707
Kiel
Tri-State Aficionado
 
Kiel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Morton, PA
Member #5456

My Ride:
2003 WRX - Sonic Yellow

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Kiel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuz View Post
I'm going to be designing a new portfolio website and what better place to start than with a new logo. I came up with a bunch but this is the one i liked the most. I was looking for a simple, clean, vector-based, logo with some attitude. What do you guys think of this?
I don't see any logo so I'm going to pretend you meant the girl in your avatar instead, in which case I'd hit it till it broke.

EDIT: ok the logo showed up. Center the text under the logo, the wording is shifted just a little bit to the right.

Also it's not bad but I think a little color or stylization to the logo itself would help, maybe even a shadow or an outlike or something to highlight it some.
__________________
TST Work Crew/Saturday Club
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Kiel is offline  
Old 09-28-2007, 11:55 AM   #1708
Kuz
Tri-State Addict
 
Kuz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Member #1822

My Ride:
08 G37S 6MT

iTrader: (0)
its in the attachment
Kuz is offline  
Old 09-28-2007, 11:56 AM   #1709
Kuz
Tri-State Addict
 
Kuz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Member #1822

My Ride:
08 G37S 6MT

iTrader: (0)
Kuz is offline  
Old 09-28-2007, 11:59 AM   #1710
D Money
TST Ruined My Life!
 
D Money's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Jersey
Member #798

My Ride:
Big dawg ride

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to D Money
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiel View Post
I want your rear fender trim thingies.

Actually I wonder what they'd look like on a bugeye...
Chargespeed makes the oem rear fender flares for all years. They actually come with this extra piece which attaches to the rear bumper to make it flow, just as the 05+ do. It's actually pretty neat and also comes in c/f if you want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiel View Post
Anybody wanna powdercoat my wheels?
contact LPC (liquid powder coats) on here, tell him I sent you and he will set you up nice.
__________________
666 will never be the same, RIP big dawg! I'm gonna miss you Sherwood.

Quote:
D has beat me up in public before. be careful this guy is reckless!
D Money is offline  
Old 09-28-2007, 12:00 PM   #1711
james_ls
TST Ruined My Life!
 
james_ls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Warrington
Member #1614

My Ride:
1998 Acura Integra LS//VTEC

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to james_ls
I like it Steve.
__________________
Heller Dope - When the **** is doper than Hellen Keller; it's Heller Dope

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
BUY MY STUFF!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
james_ls is offline  
Old 09-28-2007, 12:01 PM   #1712
Kuz
Tri-State Addict
 
Kuz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Member #1822

My Ride:
08 G37S 6MT

iTrader: (0)
thanks brotha...
Kuz is offline  
Old 09-28-2007, 12:02 PM   #1713
Kiel
Tri-State Aficionado
 
Kiel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Morton, PA
Member #5456

My Ride:
2003 WRX - Sonic Yellow

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Kiel
Nice. If it's pricey I think I might just paint it, but I'll take a look. Thanks.

I want to paint the wheels and paint the calipers too and I so have no motivation to really do it
__________________
TST Work Crew/Saturday Club
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Kiel is offline  
Old 09-28-2007, 12:03 PM   #1714
ozthunder
Tri-State Post Whore
 
ozthunder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: In a modular on campus
Member #2994

My Ride:
2006 Nissan SE-R Spec V

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to ozthunder
lol, I wanna do my calipers as well. Red prolly..but I dunno. I love doing homebrew ****..makes me feel like a man..a cheap man..but a man.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
ozthunder is offline  
Old 09-28-2007, 12:05 PM   #1715
Kiel
Tri-State Aficionado
 
Kiel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Morton, PA
Member #5456

My Ride:
2003 WRX - Sonic Yellow

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Kiel
Sounds like the two of us are painting some wheels and calipers this weekend. Black calipers I think, for me - it's a yellow car and the brakes aren't anything special so I don't really feel the need to make them yellow.
__________________
TST Work Crew/Saturday Club
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Kiel is offline  
Old 09-28-2007, 12:08 PM   #1716
ozthunder
Tri-State Post Whore
 
ozthunder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: In a modular on campus
Member #2994

My Ride:
2006 Nissan SE-R Spec V

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to ozthunder
Yellow may look cool if I did dark wheels (well, which I want. Hm. I must meditate lol
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
ozthunder is offline  
Old 09-28-2007, 12:10 PM   #1717
Kiel
Tri-State Aficionado
 
Kiel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Morton, PA
Member #5456

My Ride:
2003 WRX - Sonic Yellow

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Kiel
I'd go with yellow or red if I had the better brakes, but those little 2pot stockers are just...unexciting and undeserving of attention.
__________________
TST Work Crew/Saturday Club
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Kiel is offline  
Old 09-28-2007, 12:11 PM   #1718
Kiel
Tri-State Aficionado
 
Kiel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Morton, PA
Member #5456

My Ride:
2003 WRX - Sonic Yellow

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Kiel
Stop lurking and post something, Jon.


This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 11 seconds.
This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 4 seconds.
__________________
TST Work Crew/Saturday Club
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Kiel is offline  
Old 09-28-2007, 12:17 PM   #1719
D Money
TST Ruined My Life!
 
D Money's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Jersey
Member #798

My Ride:
Big dawg ride

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to D Money
you guys should powdercoat the calipers and wheels! It will turn out 10x better for sure.
__________________
666 will never be the same, RIP big dawg! I'm gonna miss you Sherwood.

Quote:
D has beat me up in public before. be careful this guy is reckless!
D Money is offline  
Old 09-28-2007, 12:18 PM   #1720
ozthunder
Tri-State Post Whore
 
ozthunder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: In a modular on campus
Member #2994

My Ride:
2006 Nissan SE-R Spec V

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to ozthunder
What's the normal pricing D?
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
ozthunder is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
***TST's Official "Boring" Thread, Part Deux*** Buster Off-Topic 40005 12-07-2011 02:02 PM
The official "Talk me out of Joining the Navy as a Corpsman" Thread. Drftpretty Off-Topic 15 09-17-2010 11:01 AM
***TST's Official "Whatever" Thread- II*** ~Brian~ Off-Topic 21 12-17-2008 04:19 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.