TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Off-Topic
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2008, 12:21 PM   #17121
Kerplunk105
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Kerplunk105's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Langhorne, PA
Member #1967

My Ride:
2007 Subaru Impreza

iTrader: (2)
Send a message via AIM to Kerplunk105
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakes View Post
I'm going to kill you both. Jk, but I can not describe how much that pisses me off. I don't tailgate people that are moving, but if you are getting passed in the left lane, then **** you and move.
I dont tailgate people unless they are going super slow/under the speed limit or they were tailgating me

Quote:
Originally Posted by twastheglow View Post
Personally, I shovel snow onto the top of my car before I leave the house.

hahahaha hahahaah hahahaah hahahaha hahahaha
__________________
~Elizabeth~
Kerplunk105 is offline  
Old 12-17-2008, 12:22 PM   #17122
twastheglow
TST Ruined My Life!
 
twastheglow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Binghamton, NY
Member #5286

My Ride:
pulls bitches

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluMeanie View Post
Hate you.
I know by hate you mean want. And it's ok.
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting

Quote:
But what if they encouraged it AND the stickers turn out to be awesome? They COULD POSSIBLY say something like "I love Mike and would turn gay for his tattooed, bmw driving, new york living ass". just saying.
twastheglow is offline  
Old 12-17-2008, 12:29 PM   #17123
Kerplunk105
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Kerplunk105's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Langhorne, PA
Member #1967

My Ride:
2007 Subaru Impreza

iTrader: (2)
Send a message via AIM to Kerplunk105
__________________
~Elizabeth~
Kerplunk105 is offline  
Old 12-17-2008, 12:30 PM   #17124
Snoozie
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Snoozie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Member #1887

 
iTrader: (0)
I think I'm going to have my sn changed...
__________________
Ya take 'em off.


"Everyone learns faster on fire." - Alkaline Trio
Snoozie is offline  
Old 12-17-2008, 12:30 PM   #17125
twastheglow
TST Ruined My Life!
 
twastheglow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Binghamton, NY
Member #5286

My Ride:
pulls bitches

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluMeanie View Post
I think I'm going to have my sn changed...
On here or aim? And either way, why?
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting

Quote:
But what if they encouraged it AND the stickers turn out to be awesome? They COULD POSSIBLY say something like "I love Mike and would turn gay for his tattooed, bmw driving, new york living ass". just saying.
twastheglow is offline  
Old 12-17-2008, 12:31 PM   #17126
grimm
Tri-State Post Whore
 
grimm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Member #3058

 
iTrader: (2)
Send a message via AIM to grimm
the trucks are the worst, when that sheet of ice flies off their roof. that **** will do some damage!!
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
grimm is offline  
Old 12-17-2008, 12:33 PM   #17127
Snoozie
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Snoozie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Member #1887

 
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by twastheglow View Post
On here or aim? And either way, why?
On here, I don't have aim. Because my current one was for my last car, doesn't really fit anymore.
__________________
Ya take 'em off.


"Everyone learns faster on fire." - Alkaline Trio
Snoozie is offline  
Old 12-17-2008, 12:34 PM   #17128
twastheglow
TST Ruined My Life!
 
twastheglow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Binghamton, NY
Member #5286

My Ride:
pulls bitches

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluMeanie View Post
On here, I don't have aim. Because my current one was for my last car, doesn't really fit anymore.
Oh, got ya. What are you thinking about changing it to?
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting

Quote:
But what if they encouraged it AND the stickers turn out to be awesome? They COULD POSSIBLY say something like "I love Mike and would turn gay for his tattooed, bmw driving, new york living ass". just saying.
twastheglow is offline  
Old 12-17-2008, 12:44 PM   #17129
Matt@EuroJerks
Tri-State Aficionado
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Member #10412

My Ride:
03 VW

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by twastheglow View Post
Oh, got ya. What are you thinking about changing it to?
Plowgirl6
Matt@EuroJerks is offline  
Old 12-17-2008, 12:58 PM   #17130
Snoozie
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Snoozie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Member #1887

 
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt@EuroJerks View Post
Plowgirl6
Crap. I didn't think that anyone would figure it out! I guess I'm easy to read.
__________________
Ya take 'em off.


"Everyone learns faster on fire." - Alkaline Trio
Snoozie is offline  
Old 12-17-2008, 01:38 PM   #17131
Matt@EuroJerks
Tri-State Aficionado
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Member #10412

My Ride:
03 VW

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluMeanie View Post
I guess I'm easy.
All I heard was..
Matt@EuroJerks is offline  
Old 12-17-2008, 02:20 PM   #17132
Oakes
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Oakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: West Chester
Member #4384

My Ride:
2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Oakes
LOL

that was funny
__________________
Team Oakes: I dont give a ****!
Oakes is offline  
Old 12-17-2008, 02:33 PM   #17133
ASIAN JUL
Tri-State Post Whore
 
ASIAN JUL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: DelCo ;]
Member #9030

My Ride:
'95 Integra LS hatch

iTrader: (1)
ohhaiiii
__________________
[
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
]

Quote:
It was the sexual guardian angel saying sir your stroke is on point, go forth and conquer
ASIAN JUL is offline  
Old 12-17-2008, 02:35 PM   #17134
twastheglow
TST Ruined My Life!
 
twastheglow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Binghamton, NY
Member #5286

My Ride:
pulls bitches

iTrader: (0)
So I just ordered my Tein tie rods and ends and a urethane steeing rack bushings! Woot. My stock rods and bushings are BEAT!!!
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting

Quote:
But what if they encouraged it AND the stickers turn out to be awesome? They COULD POSSIBLY say something like "I love Mike and would turn gay for his tattooed, bmw driving, new york living ass". just saying.
twastheglow is offline  
Old 12-17-2008, 02:43 PM   #17135
Scapegoat
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Scapegoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: stop looking at my gold
Member #1208

 
iTrader: (1)
i want a burger and beer... but i can't leave my apartment b/c i'm supposed to be "working"
Scapegoat is offline  
Old 12-17-2008, 02:45 PM   #17136
Buster
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Buster's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Holland Pa
Member #449

My Ride:
2008 Mustang GT/CS

iTrader: (3)
Send a message via AIM to Buster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapegoat View Post
i want a burger and beer... but i can't leave my apartment b/c i'm supposed to be "working"
who's gonna know?
__________________
III
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Buster is offline  
Old 12-17-2008, 02:46 PM   #17137
twastheglow
TST Ruined My Life!
 
twastheglow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Binghamton, NY
Member #5286

My Ride:
pulls bitches

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buster View Post
who's gonna know?
Yeah, seriously. Do you live in an apartment above where you work? lol
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting

Quote:
But what if they encouraged it AND the stickers turn out to be awesome? They COULD POSSIBLY say something like "I love Mike and would turn gay for his tattooed, bmw driving, new york living ass". just saying.
twastheglow is offline  
Old 12-17-2008, 02:49 PM   #17138
Oakes
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Oakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: West Chester
Member #4384

My Ride:
2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Oakes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapegoat View Post
i want a burger and beer... but i can't leave my apartment b/c i'm supposed to be "working"
I'll have it for you.

*leaves for Five Guys*
__________________
Team Oakes: I dont give a ****!
Oakes is offline  
Old 12-17-2008, 02:49 PM   #17139
Scapegoat
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Scapegoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: stop looking at my gold
Member #1208

 
iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buster View Post
who's gonna know?
Quote:
Originally Posted by twastheglow View Post
Yeah, seriously. Do you live in an apartment above where you work? lol
not responding to emails, etc... but i'm seriously still tempted... capones is two minutes away, literally... and with no one there... hmm...
Scapegoat is offline  
Old 12-17-2008, 02:50 PM   #17140
grimm
Tri-State Post Whore
 
grimm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Member #3058

 
iTrader: (2)
Send a message via AIM to grimm
i'm sleepy
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
grimm is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
***TST's Official "Boring" Thread, Part Deux*** Buster Off-Topic 40005 12-07-2011 02:02 PM
The official "Talk me out of Joining the Navy as a Corpsman" Thread. Drftpretty Off-Topic 15 09-17-2010 11:01 AM
***TST's Official "Whatever" Thread- II*** ~Brian~ Off-Topic 21 12-17-2008 04:19 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.