TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Off-Topic
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2008, 09:48 AM   #16501
R_Rambo
Tri-State Addict
 
R_Rambo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: PA
Member #8452

My Ride:
11' WRX Hatch

iTrader: (1)
uh good morning has been from like 1am for me when some moron crashed into the hiltown fire dept. then it caught on fire
R_Rambo is offline  
Old 12-12-2008, 09:49 AM   #16502
Kerplunk105
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Kerplunk105's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Langhorne, PA
Member #1967

My Ride:
2007 Subaru Impreza

iTrader: (2)
Send a message via AIM to Kerplunk105
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott18t View Post
All I ever think when I see you post is Elllllliiiiiotttt

__________________
~Elizabeth~
Kerplunk105 is offline  
Old 12-12-2008, 09:51 AM   #16503
Elliott18t
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Elliott18t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Blue bell/Ambler ,PA
Member #9456

My Ride:
03 GTI w/ F4h-T 250-260hp goal

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Elliott18t
ahahaha, i know a girl that calls me that too. i like going by that instead of my first name Ryan sometimes. :D
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

TST's Dub Cult
Elliott18t is offline  
Old 12-12-2008, 09:53 AM   #16504
Kerplunk105
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Kerplunk105's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Langhorne, PA
Member #1967

My Ride:
2007 Subaru Impreza

iTrader: (2)
Send a message via AIM to Kerplunk105
This lady came into the pet store where I used to work. She was getting an I.D. tag. Her dogs name was Elliott. She kept saying it over and over just like in the movie, (in the voice too). It was soo funny. I was seriously on the floor laughing. It was so..unexpected from her. She looked all serious.
__________________
~Elizabeth~
Kerplunk105 is offline  
Old 12-12-2008, 10:01 AM   #16505
Elliott18t
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Elliott18t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Blue bell/Ambler ,PA
Member #9456

My Ride:
03 GTI w/ F4h-T 250-260hp goal

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Elliott18t
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

TST's Dub Cult
Elliott18t is offline  
Old 12-12-2008, 10:03 AM   #16506
Kerplunk105
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Kerplunk105's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Langhorne, PA
Member #1967

My Ride:
2007 Subaru Impreza

iTrader: (2)
Send a message via AIM to Kerplunk105
I wanna find out the first movie I ever saw in the theatre. I thought it was E.T. but it came out 6/82.
__________________
~Elizabeth~
Kerplunk105 is offline  
Old 12-12-2008, 10:07 AM   #16507
DropTopChevy
Tri-State Post Whore
 
DropTopChevy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: In a big house
Member #242

My Ride:
2002 2.8 30V V6

iTrader: (6)
Send a message via AIM to DropTopChevy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerplunk105 View Post
I wanna find out the first movie I ever saw in the theatre. I thought it was E.T. but it came out 6/82.
You told me you were born in 87'
__________________
The great thing about being an architect is that you can walk into your dreams.
- Harold E. Wagoner, 1986
DropTopChevy is offline  
Old 12-12-2008, 10:10 AM   #16508
CHAOS
TST Ruined My Life!
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Member #2120

My Ride:
1984 Cadillac Brougham

iTrader: (1)
rambo you are an awful quiet guy.
CHAOS is offline  
Old 12-12-2008, 10:10 AM   #16509
Kerplunk105
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Kerplunk105's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Langhorne, PA
Member #1967

My Ride:
2007 Subaru Impreza

iTrader: (2)
Send a message via AIM to Kerplunk105
Quote:
Originally Posted by DropTopChevy View Post
You told me you were born in 87'

Which is why I couldnt have possibly have seen ET in the theatre's in 1982.
__________________
~Elizabeth~
Kerplunk105 is offline  
Old 12-12-2008, 10:12 AM   #16510
Kerplunk105
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Kerplunk105's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Langhorne, PA
Member #1967

My Ride:
2007 Subaru Impreza

iTrader: (2)
Send a message via AIM to Kerplunk105
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHAOS View Post
rambo you are an awful quiet guy.
Maybe the rest of us are too noisy
__________________
~Elizabeth~
Kerplunk105 is offline  
Old 12-12-2008, 10:12 AM   #16511
R_Rambo
Tri-State Addict
 
R_Rambo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: PA
Member #8452

My Ride:
11' WRX Hatch

iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHAOS View Post
rambo you are an awful quiet guy.
my headset was all messed up last night i gotta get a new one. could you guys hear me at all i could barely hear you guys and then once in awhile i heard make it rain! lol
R_Rambo is offline  
Old 12-12-2008, 10:13 AM   #16512
lownslow95
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Eastern Shore Maryland
Member #276

 
iTrader: (1)
Send a message via AIM to lownslow95
I have a lot of packing to do today, and no where to put it in my truck. I know I have a bed and all, but there is some stuff I don't want back there.
__________________
Quote:
You'll lose a large part of those 35 lbs. when you pop out that crotchfruit.
lownslow95 is offline  
Old 12-12-2008, 10:13 AM   #16513
CHAOS
TST Ruined My Life!
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Member #2120

My Ride:
1984 Cadillac Brougham

iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by R_Rambo View Post
my headset was all messed up last night i gotta get a new one. could you guys hear me at all i could barely hear you guys and then once in awhile i heard make it rain! lol
lol dude we were talking non stop.
CHAOS is offline  
Old 12-12-2008, 10:14 AM   #16514
Snoozie
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Snoozie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Member #1887

 
iTrader: (0)
The 1st movie I remember seeing was Lion King with my Aunt, Mom and sisters at Oxford Valley. haha
__________________
Ya take 'em off.


"Everyone learns faster on fire." - Alkaline Trio
Snoozie is offline  
Old 12-12-2008, 10:15 AM   #16515
R_Rambo
Tri-State Addict
 
R_Rambo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: PA
Member #8452

My Ride:
11' WRX Hatch

iTrader: (1)
ah s*** then i need to get a new headset i would hear just like random stuff the silence then more random stuff. ha that was seriously the first time i played harcore damn its different
R_Rambo is offline  
Old 12-12-2008, 10:15 AM   #16516
Kerplunk105
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Kerplunk105's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Langhorne, PA
Member #1967

My Ride:
2007 Subaru Impreza

iTrader: (2)
Send a message via AIM to Kerplunk105
Quote:
Originally Posted by lownslow95 View Post
I have a lot of packing to do today, and no where to put it in my truck. I know I have a bed and all, but there is some stuff I don't want back there.
Are you going to have the same room next semester?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluMeanie View Post
The 1st movie I remember seeing was Lion King with my Aunt, Mom and sisters at Oxford Valley. haha
I dont really remember seeing any that young

Maybe I had two heads or something and my parents never took me out
__________________
~Elizabeth~
Kerplunk105 is offline  
Old 12-12-2008, 10:18 AM   #16517
CHAOS
TST Ruined My Life!
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Member #2120

My Ride:
1984 Cadillac Brougham

iTrader: (1)
that wasnt the normal crew either... except for like hemi and mars ... either way its ****ing fun.
CHAOS is offline  
Old 12-12-2008, 10:19 AM   #16518
lownslow95
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Eastern Shore Maryland
Member #276

 
iTrader: (1)
Send a message via AIM to lownslow95
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerplunk105 View Post
Are you going to have the same room next semester?
I really don't know. They say that you wont, but they told my roommate he can leave his fridge here, so I'm assuming I will. This place makes no sense. They tell you one thing, and tell some one else a different thing.
__________________
Quote:
You'll lose a large part of those 35 lbs. when you pop out that crotchfruit.
lownslow95 is offline  
Old 12-12-2008, 10:21 AM   #16519
Scapegoat
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Scapegoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: stop looking at my gold
Member #1208

 
iTrader: (1)
this doesn't warrant a new thread... but i saw brand new CTS-V the other day coming out of the caddy dealership...

omg... i nearly stopped my car in the middle of the road looking at it

fo'real, i jizzed in my pants

http://www.cadillac.com/cadillacjsp/...V_|_2009_cts-v
Scapegoat is offline  
Old 12-12-2008, 10:23 AM   #16520
Kerplunk105
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Kerplunk105's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Langhorne, PA
Member #1967

My Ride:
2007 Subaru Impreza

iTrader: (2)
Send a message via AIM to Kerplunk105
Quote:
Originally Posted by lownslow95 View Post
I really don't know. They say that you wont, but they told my roommate he can leave his fridge here, so I'm assuming I will. This place makes no sense. They tell you one thing, and tell some one else a different thing.
I hate when places do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapegoat View Post
this doesn't warrant a new thread... but i saw brand new CTS-V the other day coming out of the caddy dealership...

omg... i nearly stopped my car in the middle of the road looking at it
Do want.
__________________
~Elizabeth~
Kerplunk105 is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
***TST's Official "Boring" Thread, Part Deux*** Buster Off-Topic 40005 12-07-2011 02:02 PM
The official "Talk me out of Joining the Navy as a Corpsman" Thread. Drftpretty Off-Topic 15 09-17-2010 11:01 AM
***TST's Official "Whatever" Thread- II*** ~Brian~ Off-Topic 21 12-17-2008 04:19 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.