TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Off-Topic
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2008, 06:35 PM   #16441
lownslow95
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Eastern Shore Maryland
Member #276

 
iTrader: (1)
Send a message via AIM to lownslow95
Quote:
Originally Posted by twastheglow View Post
We can stack if you're interested in joining in the festivities. And by festivities I mean male bonding. We could be like Legos. LOL!!!
hahaha. now i need to clean the iced tea off my computer screen.
__________________
Quote:
You'll lose a large part of those 35 lbs. when you pop out that crotchfruit.
lownslow95 is offline  
Old 12-11-2008, 06:35 PM   #16442
Snoozie
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Snoozie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Member #1887

 
iTrader: (0)
I think I missed something.


hahahahahahahhahahahaha
__________________
Ya take 'em off.


"Everyone learns faster on fire." - Alkaline Trio
Snoozie is offline  
Old 12-11-2008, 06:35 PM   #16443
Kerplunk105
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Kerplunk105's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Langhorne, PA
Member #1967

My Ride:
2007 Subaru Impreza

iTrader: (2)
Send a message via AIM to Kerplunk105
Quote:
Originally Posted by twastheglow View Post
We can stack if you're interested in joining in the festivities. And by festivities I mean male bonding. We could be like Legos. LOL!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DropTopChevy View Post
As if you have to ask?
Damn TST Orgyness.......
__________________
~Elizabeth~
Kerplunk105 is offline  
Old 12-11-2008, 06:35 PM   #16444
twastheglow
TST Ruined My Life!
 
twastheglow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Binghamton, NY
Member #5286

My Ride:
pulls bitches

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt@EuroJerks View Post
GTFO..... for serial...leave if you going to be touching a man's no no spot.
Dude, ****ing chill! Don't make it all weird. It's not like I'm going to be fondling his penis. No way. That's pretty gay. No, what I meant is I'm going to be ****ing him in the ass as hard as I can with my raging hard cock while sweat drips off my brow as I unload a Zeus sized load of cum deep inside his intestines. Like I said, don't make it all weird bro.
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting

Quote:
But what if they encouraged it AND the stickers turn out to be awesome? They COULD POSSIBLY say something like "I love Mike and would turn gay for his tattooed, bmw driving, new york living ass". just saying.
twastheglow is offline  
Old 12-11-2008, 06:36 PM   #16445
twastheglow
TST Ruined My Life!
 
twastheglow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Binghamton, NY
Member #5286

My Ride:
pulls bitches

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DropTopChevy View Post
As if you have to ask?
As if you need to be invited.
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting

Quote:
But what if they encouraged it AND the stickers turn out to be awesome? They COULD POSSIBLY say something like "I love Mike and would turn gay for his tattooed, bmw driving, new york living ass". just saying.
twastheglow is offline  
Old 12-11-2008, 06:37 PM   #16446
lownslow95
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Eastern Shore Maryland
Member #276

 
iTrader: (1)
Send a message via AIM to lownslow95
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerplunk105 View Post
Damn TST Orgyness.......
like i said before, you know you want to join in.
__________________
Quote:
You'll lose a large part of those 35 lbs. when you pop out that crotchfruit.
lownslow95 is offline  
Old 12-11-2008, 06:37 PM   #16447
Matt@EuroJerks
Tri-State Aficionado
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Member #10412

My Ride:
03 VW

iTrader: (0)
Just make sure you put that in her mouth after...nothing like a good ATM finish.
Matt@EuroJerks is offline  
Old 12-11-2008, 06:38 PM   #16448
twastheglow
TST Ruined My Life!
 
twastheglow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Binghamton, NY
Member #5286

My Ride:
pulls bitches

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt@EuroJerks View Post
Just make sure you put that in her mouth after...nothing like a good ATM finish.
LMFAO!!! Put it in her mouth after I **** his ass? LOL I like your style.
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting

Quote:
But what if they encouraged it AND the stickers turn out to be awesome? They COULD POSSIBLY say something like "I love Mike and would turn gay for his tattooed, bmw driving, new york living ass". just saying.
twastheglow is offline  
Old 12-11-2008, 06:38 PM   #16449
Kerplunk105
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Kerplunk105's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Langhorne, PA
Member #1967

My Ride:
2007 Subaru Impreza

iTrader: (2)
Send a message via AIM to Kerplunk105
Quote:
Originally Posted by lownslow95 View Post
like i said before, you know you want to join in.
I didnt say I didnt





__________________
~Elizabeth~
Kerplunk105 is offline  
Old 12-11-2008, 06:39 PM   #16450
twastheglow
TST Ruined My Life!
 
twastheglow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Binghamton, NY
Member #5286

My Ride:
pulls bitches

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerplunk105 View Post
I didnt say I didnt

There you go Liz. I think we could get something real hot set up for when I cum down.
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting

Quote:
But what if they encouraged it AND the stickers turn out to be awesome? They COULD POSSIBLY say something like "I love Mike and would turn gay for his tattooed, bmw driving, new york living ass". just saying.
twastheglow is offline  
Old 12-11-2008, 06:40 PM   #16451
Snoozie
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Snoozie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Member #1887

 
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by twastheglow View Post
LMFAO!!! Put it in her mouth after I **** his ass? LOL I like your style.
Yea wtf is that? Better make sure Liz approves of that first.
__________________
Ya take 'em off.


"Everyone learns faster on fire." - Alkaline Trio
Snoozie is offline  
Old 12-11-2008, 06:41 PM   #16452
Matt@EuroJerks
Tri-State Aficionado
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Member #10412

My Ride:
03 VW

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by twastheglow View Post
There you go Liz. I think we could get something real hot set up for when I cum down your throat and in your BF's ass.
You dropped something...
Matt@EuroJerks is offline  
Old 12-11-2008, 06:43 PM   #16453
Kerplunk105
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Kerplunk105's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Langhorne, PA
Member #1967

My Ride:
2007 Subaru Impreza

iTrader: (2)
Send a message via AIM to Kerplunk105
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt@EuroJerks View Post
Just make sure you put that in her mouth after...nothing like a good ATM finish.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluMeanie View Post
Yea wtf is that? Better make sure Liz approves of that first.
For some reason I dont think Mike is the type to ask first...




__________________
~Elizabeth~
Kerplunk105 is offline  
Old 12-11-2008, 06:43 PM   #16454
twastheglow
TST Ruined My Life!
 
twastheglow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Binghamton, NY
Member #5286

My Ride:
pulls bitches

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluMeanie View Post
Yea wtf is that? Better make sure Liz approves of that first.
She gave me 2 thumbs up. So I guess it's a go.
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting

Quote:
But what if they encouraged it AND the stickers turn out to be awesome? They COULD POSSIBLY say something like "I love Mike and would turn gay for his tattooed, bmw driving, new york living ass". just saying.
twastheglow is offline  
Old 12-11-2008, 06:45 PM   #16455
twastheglow
TST Ruined My Life!
 
twastheglow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Binghamton, NY
Member #5286

My Ride:
pulls bitches

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerplunk105 View Post
For some reason I dont think Mike is the type to ask first...




You're right. It's after the fact that I ask...and it usually goes like..."hey, uh, you aren't going to press charges are you? Can we not mention what happened to my parole officer?"
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting

Quote:
But what if they encouraged it AND the stickers turn out to be awesome? They COULD POSSIBLY say something like "I love Mike and would turn gay for his tattooed, bmw driving, new york living ass". just saying.
twastheglow is offline  
Old 12-11-2008, 06:45 PM   #16456
Kerplunk105
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Kerplunk105's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Langhorne, PA
Member #1967

My Ride:
2007 Subaru Impreza

iTrader: (2)
Send a message via AIM to Kerplunk105



Sigh. I must go Christmas shopping.


'tis been fun
__________________
~Elizabeth~
Kerplunk105 is offline  
Old 12-11-2008, 06:46 PM   #16457
twastheglow
TST Ruined My Life!
 
twastheglow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Binghamton, NY
Member #5286

My Ride:
pulls bitches

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt@EuroJerks View Post
You dropped something...
*looks around and bends over* Hey! You got me! I do have a nice ass huh? Wow, it must really like you, it just winked at you.
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting

Quote:
But what if they encouraged it AND the stickers turn out to be awesome? They COULD POSSIBLY say something like "I love Mike and would turn gay for his tattooed, bmw driving, new york living ass". just saying.
twastheglow is offline  
Old 12-11-2008, 06:46 PM   #16458
twastheglow
TST Ruined My Life!
 
twastheglow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Binghamton, NY
Member #5286

My Ride:
pulls bitches

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerplunk105 View Post



Sigh. I must go Christmas shopping.


'tis been fun
Do you need a list of ideas for me or have you already picked something out?
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting

Quote:
But what if they encouraged it AND the stickers turn out to be awesome? They COULD POSSIBLY say something like "I love Mike and would turn gay for his tattooed, bmw driving, new york living ass". just saying.
twastheglow is offline  
Old 12-11-2008, 06:47 PM   #16459
Snoozie
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Snoozie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Member #1887

 
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerplunk105 View Post



Sigh. I must go Christmas shopping.


'tis been fun
Get me something good! But seriously..........


Are you busy Saturday?
__________________
Ya take 'em off.


"Everyone learns faster on fire." - Alkaline Trio
Snoozie is offline  
Old 12-11-2008, 06:47 PM   #16460
lownslow95
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Eastern Shore Maryland
Member #276

 
iTrader: (1)
Send a message via AIM to lownslow95
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerplunk105 View Post



Sigh. I must go Christmas shopping.


'tis been fun
have fun.
__________________
Quote:
You'll lose a large part of those 35 lbs. when you pop out that crotchfruit.
lownslow95 is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
***TST's Official "Boring" Thread, Part Deux*** Buster Off-Topic 40005 12-07-2011 02:02 PM
The official "Talk me out of Joining the Navy as a Corpsman" Thread. Drftpretty Off-Topic 15 09-17-2010 11:01 AM
***TST's Official "Whatever" Thread- II*** ~Brian~ Off-Topic 21 12-17-2008 04:19 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.