TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Off-Topic
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2008, 05:34 PM   #16401
R_Rambo
Tri-State Addict
 
R_Rambo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: PA
Member #8452

My Ride:
11' WRX Hatch

iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt@EuroJerks View Post
sounds desperate...dont worry things will get better.
not at all finals are the best time of the year chicks will do anything not to study
R_Rambo is offline  
Old 12-11-2008, 05:34 PM   #16402
Snoozie
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Snoozie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Member #1887

 
iTrader: (0)
I don't even know who HR is here.....is that bad?
__________________
Ya take 'em off.


"Everyone learns faster on fire." - Alkaline Trio
Snoozie is offline  
Old 12-11-2008, 05:40 PM   #16403
Matt@EuroJerks
Tri-State Aficionado
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Member #10412

My Ride:
03 VW

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by twastheglow View Post
By whistle he means your boss. But not around his wife since you're scared of her.
Get this guy a beer!!!
Matt@EuroJerks is offline  
Old 12-11-2008, 05:43 PM   #16404
lownslow95
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Eastern Shore Maryland
Member #276

 
iTrader: (1)
Send a message via AIM to lownslow95
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt@EuroJerks View Post
Get this guy a beer!!!
I bet Mike would be a great drinking buddy.
__________________
Quote:
You'll lose a large part of those 35 lbs. when you pop out that crotchfruit.
lownslow95 is offline  
Old 12-11-2008, 05:43 PM   #16405
Snoozie
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Snoozie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Member #1887

 
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapegoat View Post
at least it wasn't:

Proof boss is a creeper: He just asked me if the reason I'm not going to the Christmas party tonight is because I'm scared of his penis. W T F does that mean? Ewwwwww.
__________________
Ya take 'em off.


"Everyone learns faster on fire." - Alkaline Trio
Snoozie is offline  
Old 12-11-2008, 05:45 PM   #16406
twastheglow
TST Ruined My Life!
 
twastheglow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Binghamton, NY
Member #5286

My Ride:
pulls bitches

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lownslow95 View Post
I bet Mike would be a great drinking buddy.
I am indeed. I get exponentially more awesome with each drink.
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting

Quote:
But what if they encouraged it AND the stickers turn out to be awesome? They COULD POSSIBLY say something like "I love Mike and would turn gay for his tattooed, bmw driving, new york living ass". just saying.
twastheglow is offline  
Old 12-11-2008, 05:48 PM   #16407
Matt@EuroJerks
Tri-State Aficionado
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Member #10412

My Ride:
03 VW

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by twastheglow View Post
I am indeed. I get exponentially more awesome with each drink.
prove it!!
Matt@EuroJerks is offline  
Old 12-11-2008, 05:49 PM   #16408
Scapegoat
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Scapegoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: stop looking at my gold
Member #1208

 
iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt@EuroJerks View Post
prove it!!
he won't... i'm waiting for that lame excuse.. "i live to far away" boo frickin hoo
Scapegoat is offline  
Old 12-11-2008, 05:49 PM   #16409
twastheglow
TST Ruined My Life!
 
twastheglow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Binghamton, NY
Member #5286

My Ride:
pulls bitches

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt@EuroJerks View Post
prove it!!
Ok, I just had a drink. Before I had the drink I was awesome. Now that I've had one I'm awesome squared.
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting

Quote:
But what if they encouraged it AND the stickers turn out to be awesome? They COULD POSSIBLY say something like "I love Mike and would turn gay for his tattooed, bmw driving, new york living ass". just saying.
twastheglow is offline  
Old 12-11-2008, 05:50 PM   #16410
twastheglow
TST Ruined My Life!
 
twastheglow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Binghamton, NY
Member #5286

My Ride:
pulls bitches

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapegoat View Post
he won't... i'm waiting for that lame excuse.. "i live to far away" boo frickin hoo
Yeah, that's 99.9% true to form. Soon though. Soooooooooon.
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting

Quote:
But what if they encouraged it AND the stickers turn out to be awesome? They COULD POSSIBLY say something like "I love Mike and would turn gay for his tattooed, bmw driving, new york living ass". just saying.
twastheglow is offline  
Old 12-11-2008, 05:51 PM   #16411
Scapegoat
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Scapegoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: stop looking at my gold
Member #1208

 
iTrader: (1)
i don't want to go to happy hour today... but i probably will...

and charly, if you read this... i gotta pass on tonight bro. in the programming mood :/ i'll def come out to a house party though... i miss college girls!
Scapegoat is offline  
Old 12-11-2008, 05:52 PM   #16412
lownslow95
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Eastern Shore Maryland
Member #276

 
iTrader: (1)
Send a message via AIM to lownslow95
Quote:
Originally Posted by twastheglow View Post
I am indeed. I get exponentially more awesome with each drink.
you should come down to the area and party it up with tst.
__________________
Quote:
You'll lose a large part of those 35 lbs. when you pop out that crotchfruit.
lownslow95 is offline  
Old 12-11-2008, 05:53 PM   #16413
Scapegoat
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Scapegoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: stop looking at my gold
Member #1208

 
iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lownslow95 View Post
you should come down to the area and party it up with tst.
pst... he lives "to far away"

Mike doesn't exist... we've never seen him in person
Scapegoat is offline  
Old 12-11-2008, 05:58 PM   #16414
Matt@EuroJerks
Tri-State Aficionado
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Member #10412

My Ride:
03 VW

iTrader: (0)
Hahahah he's from "upstate". That's all they have to do up there.
Matt@EuroJerks is offline  
Old 12-11-2008, 06:00 PM   #16415
lownslow95
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Eastern Shore Maryland
Member #276

 
iTrader: (1)
Send a message via AIM to lownslow95
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapegoat View Post
pst... he lives "to far away"

Mike doesn't exist... we've never seen him in person
I almost got to me the infamous TwasTheGlow, but he backed out at the last minute.
__________________
Quote:
You'll lose a large part of those 35 lbs. when you pop out that crotchfruit.
lownslow95 is offline  
Old 12-11-2008, 06:00 PM   #16416
twastheglow
TST Ruined My Life!
 
twastheglow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Binghamton, NY
Member #5286

My Ride:
pulls bitches

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lownslow95 View Post
you should come down to the area and party it up with tst.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapegoat View Post
pst... he lives "to far away"

Mike doesn't exist... we've never seen him in person
That's what the plan is. Charly and I were talking about it a while ago. It's going to be sometime after the 1st of the year.
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting

Quote:
But what if they encouraged it AND the stickers turn out to be awesome? They COULD POSSIBLY say something like "I love Mike and would turn gay for his tattooed, bmw driving, new york living ass". just saying.
twastheglow is offline  
Old 12-11-2008, 06:01 PM   #16417
twastheglow
TST Ruined My Life!
 
twastheglow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Binghamton, NY
Member #5286

My Ride:
pulls bitches

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt@EuroJerks View Post
Hahahah he's from "upstate". That's all they have to do up there.
True story.
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting

Quote:
But what if they encouraged it AND the stickers turn out to be awesome? They COULD POSSIBLY say something like "I love Mike and would turn gay for his tattooed, bmw driving, new york living ass". just saying.
twastheglow is offline  
Old 12-11-2008, 06:02 PM   #16418
lownslow95
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Eastern Shore Maryland
Member #276

 
iTrader: (1)
Send a message via AIM to lownslow95
Quote:
Originally Posted by twastheglow View Post
That's what the plan is. Charly and I were talking about it a while ago. It's going to be sometime after the 1st of the year.
well you better.
__________________
Quote:
You'll lose a large part of those 35 lbs. when you pop out that crotchfruit.
lownslow95 is offline  
Old 12-11-2008, 06:03 PM   #16419
twastheglow
TST Ruined My Life!
 
twastheglow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Binghamton, NY
Member #5286

My Ride:
pulls bitches

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lownslow95 View Post
I almost got to me the infamous TwasTheGlow, but he backed out at the last minute.
Oh, I was there. Just because I wouldn't let you look over your shoulder and make eye contact with me, doesn't mean that I "backed out". That's actually right around the time I pulled out. And if I remember correctly, that's when you wimpered.
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting

Quote:
But what if they encouraged it AND the stickers turn out to be awesome? They COULD POSSIBLY say something like "I love Mike and would turn gay for his tattooed, bmw driving, new york living ass". just saying.
twastheglow is offline  
Old 12-11-2008, 06:03 PM   #16420
twastheglow
TST Ruined My Life!
 
twastheglow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Binghamton, NY
Member #5286

My Ride:
pulls bitches

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lownslow95 View Post
well you better.
Oh, I will. And it will be glorious.
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting

Quote:
But what if they encouraged it AND the stickers turn out to be awesome? They COULD POSSIBLY say something like "I love Mike and would turn gay for his tattooed, bmw driving, new york living ass". just saying.
twastheglow is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
***TST's Official "Boring" Thread, Part Deux*** Buster Off-Topic 40005 12-07-2011 02:02 PM
The official "Talk me out of Joining the Navy as a Corpsman" Thread. Drftpretty Off-Topic 15 09-17-2010 11:01 AM
***TST's Official "Whatever" Thread- II*** ~Brian~ Off-Topic 21 12-17-2008 04:19 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.