TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Off-Topic
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2008, 10:54 AM   #15721
Snoozie
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Snoozie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Member #1887

 
iTrader: (0)
http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/...ad.php?t=69683
__________________
Ya take 'em off.


"Everyone learns faster on fire." - Alkaline Trio
Snoozie is offline  
Old 12-09-2008, 10:54 AM   #15722
Scapegoat
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Scapegoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: stop looking at my gold
Member #1208

 
iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerplunk105 View Post
Wow, really? I got 2k for my intrepid...which was in horrible mechanical shape.

I got $150.00 for my first trade in when I got the Intrepid LOL
the corsica was a 92... front suspension was shot... interior also smelled a little of mildew thanks to the flood

thank god i went in on damn near the last day of the month
Scapegoat is offline  
Old 12-09-2008, 10:57 AM   #15723
Elliott18t
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Elliott18t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Blue bell/Ambler ,PA
Member #9456

My Ride:
03 GTI w/ F4h-T 250-260hp goal

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Elliott18t
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluMeanie View Post
that would be cool, but I'm probably going to new york to my friend's sister's place/or their shore house? not sure yet lol.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

TST's Dub Cult
Elliott18t is offline  
Old 12-09-2008, 10:57 AM   #15724
Kerplunk105
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Kerplunk105's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Langhorne, PA
Member #1967

My Ride:
2007 Subaru Impreza

iTrader: (2)
Send a message via AIM to Kerplunk105
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluMeanie View Post


You are totally whoring that thread out

I wish I could go. I think Nick and I are going to NYC?
__________________
~Elizabeth~
Kerplunk105 is offline  
Old 12-09-2008, 10:58 AM   #15725
R_Rambo
Tri-State Addict
 
R_Rambo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: PA
Member #8452

My Ride:
11' WRX Hatch

iTrader: (1)
julz dont know how interested you are in lease but my mom is looking at a legacy and she said it was around 230 a month
R_Rambo is offline  
Old 12-09-2008, 10:59 AM   #15726
Kerplunk105
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Kerplunk105's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Langhorne, PA
Member #1967

My Ride:
2007 Subaru Impreza

iTrader: (2)
Send a message via AIM to Kerplunk105
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapegoat View Post
the corsica was a 92... front suspension was shot... interior also smelled a little of mildew thanks to the flood

thank god i went in on damn near the last day of the month
hahaha. Mine wouldnt even drive straight. It was snowy out the night before I took the car to be traded in and I hit the curb...if I remember correctly, I bent the tire rod or something Oh and the car would overheat after 2 minutes of driving

I was shocked when they said they would give me 2k LOL
__________________
~Elizabeth~
Kerplunk105 is offline  
Old 12-09-2008, 10:59 AM   #15727
Snoozie
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Snoozie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Member #1887

 
iTrader: (0)
I'm totally whoring it out because nobody has responded yet! Anyone who knows Keith and I know that we like to get really drunk and have a lot of fun. hahaha
__________________
Ya take 'em off.


"Everyone learns faster on fire." - Alkaline Trio
Snoozie is offline  
Old 12-09-2008, 10:59 AM   #15728
tdmopar59
Tri-State Addict
 
tdmopar59's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: 215
Member #7808

My Ride:
09 Jetta 96 f-150

iTrader: (0)
i got a decent rate on my car i wanna say 5.9.... and i put a decent amount down... the truck had the same interest rate when i had that... the best way to deal with an auto loan is to pay it off ASAP....
tdmopar59 is offline  
Old 12-09-2008, 11:00 AM   #15729
R_Rambo
Tri-State Addict
 
R_Rambo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: PA
Member #8452

My Ride:
11' WRX Hatch

iTrader: (1)
when i got the impreza i traded in a 98 blazer with a blown motor they still gave me 1500 bucks
R_Rambo is offline  
Old 12-09-2008, 11:00 AM   #15730
Kerplunk105
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Kerplunk105's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Langhorne, PA
Member #1967

My Ride:
2007 Subaru Impreza

iTrader: (2)
Send a message via AIM to Kerplunk105
Quote:
Originally Posted by R_Rambo View Post
julz dont know how interested you are in lease but my mom is looking at a legacy and she said it was around 230 a month
I really wanted to do a lease, but I drive way too much and didnt want to be penalized for going over
__________________
~Elizabeth~
Kerplunk105 is offline  
Old 12-09-2008, 11:01 AM   #15731
Kerplunk105
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Kerplunk105's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Langhorne, PA
Member #1967

My Ride:
2007 Subaru Impreza

iTrader: (2)
Send a message via AIM to Kerplunk105
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluMeanie View Post
I'm totally whoring it out because nobody has responded yet! Anyone who knows Keith and I know that we like to get really drunk and have a lot of fun. hahaha
I will make it to one of your parties some day
__________________
~Elizabeth~
Kerplunk105 is offline  
Old 12-09-2008, 11:01 AM   #15732
Elliott18t
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Elliott18t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Blue bell/Ambler ,PA
Member #9456

My Ride:
03 GTI w/ F4h-T 250-260hp goal

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Elliott18t
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerplunk105 View Post
I really wanted to do a lease, but I drive way too much and didnt want to be penalized for going over
LOL me too. I already drove about 12k miles or so and barely have owne the car half a year, if even.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

TST's Dub Cult
Elliott18t is offline  
Old 12-09-2008, 11:02 AM   #15733
Snoozie
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Snoozie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Member #1887

 
iTrader: (0)
__________________
Ya take 'em off.


"Everyone learns faster on fire." - Alkaline Trio
Snoozie is offline  
Old 12-09-2008, 11:02 AM   #15734
tdmopar59
Tri-State Addict
 
tdmopar59's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: 215
Member #7808

My Ride:
09 Jetta 96 f-150

iTrader: (0)
yeah i would never survive with a lease... plus i like to modify my vehicles!
tdmopar59 is offline  
Old 12-09-2008, 11:03 AM   #15735
ASIAN JUL
Tri-State Post Whore
 
ASIAN JUL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: DelCo ;]
Member #9030

My Ride:
'95 Integra LS hatch

iTrader: (1)
I'm not looking to lease, I'm also afraid of going over the mileage. Lol.
__________________
[
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
]

Quote:
It was the sexual guardian angel saying sir your stroke is on point, go forth and conquer
ASIAN JUL is offline  
Old 12-09-2008, 11:03 AM   #15736
Snoozie
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Snoozie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Member #1887

 
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott18t View Post
LOL me too. I already drove about 12k miles or so and barely have owne the car half a year, if even.
I've put about 15k miles on my car and I'm coming up on 2 years of owning it.
__________________
Ya take 'em off.


"Everyone learns faster on fire." - Alkaline Trio
Snoozie is offline  
Old 12-09-2008, 11:03 AM   #15737
R_Rambo
Tri-State Addict
 
R_Rambo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: PA
Member #8452

My Ride:
11' WRX Hatch

iTrader: (1)
wow you guys drive alot i will have my car for one year on 1/2/09 and ive put 10k on my car and thats driving to south carolina twice
R_Rambo is offline  
Old 12-09-2008, 11:04 AM   #15738
Elliott18t
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Elliott18t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Blue bell/Ambler ,PA
Member #9456

My Ride:
03 GTI w/ F4h-T 250-260hp goal

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Elliott18t
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluMeanie View Post
I've put about 15k miles on my car and I'm coming up on 2 years of owning it.
I like driving lol
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

TST's Dub Cult
Elliott18t is offline  
Old 12-09-2008, 11:05 AM   #15739
Scapegoat
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Scapegoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: stop looking at my gold
Member #1208

 
iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerplunk105 View Post
hahaha. Mine wouldnt even drive straight. It was snowy out the night before I took the car to be traded in and I hit the curb...if I remember correctly, I bent the tire rod or something Oh and the car would overheat after 2 minutes of driving

I was shocked when they said they would give me 2k LOL
when i went over to pick up the srt i went off a sweet jump in the corsica... paperwork was already taken care of so i didn't care... i got all four tires off the ground and bottomed out when i landed... it was pretty ****ing awesome
Scapegoat is offline  
Old 12-09-2008, 11:07 AM   #15740
Snoozie
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Snoozie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Member #1887

 
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapegoat View Post
when i went over to pick up the srt i went off a sweet jump in the corsica... paperwork was already taken care of so i didn't care... i got all four tires off the ground and bottomed out when i landed... it was pretty ****ing awesome
When I traded in my Beetle, it wasn't even there for the apprasial. I just told them in was in good shape and they took my word. LOL Suckas!
__________________
Ya take 'em off.


"Everyone learns faster on fire." - Alkaline Trio
Snoozie is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
***TST's Official "Boring" Thread, Part Deux*** Buster Off-Topic 40005 12-07-2011 02:02 PM
The official "Talk me out of Joining the Navy as a Corpsman" Thread. Drftpretty Off-Topic 15 09-17-2010 11:01 AM
***TST's Official "Whatever" Thread- II*** ~Brian~ Off-Topic 21 12-17-2008 04:19 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.