TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Member Journals
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2007, 10:03 AM   #1381
Buster
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Buster's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Holland Pa
Member #449

My Ride:
2008 Mustang GT/CS

iTrader: (3)
Send a message via AIM to Buster
haha doesnt mean im going to the shootout huff!
__________________
III
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Buster is offline  
Old 08-24-2007, 10:32 AM   #1382
HuffRex
Tri-State Post Whore
 
HuffRex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Stratford, NJ
Member #757

My Ride:
2004 WRX/2002 P/T Cruiser

iTrader: (1)
Send a message via AIM to HuffRex
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buster View Post
haha doesnt mean im going to the shootout huff!
didn't mention anything about the shootout keith hahaha im just happy to see the direction ur going with ur car
__________________
Shooting for 550-600whp by Spring!
R.I.P. Cdalerider
HuffRex is offline  
Old 08-24-2007, 10:46 AM   #1383
Snoozie
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Snoozie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Member #1887

 
iTrader: (0)
He secretly wants to go Huff. (as do i)
__________________
Ya take 'em off.


"Everyone learns faster on fire." - Alkaline Trio
Snoozie is offline  
Old 08-24-2007, 10:50 AM   #1384
Vypurr
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Vypurr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Philadelphia, Pa
Member #58

My Ride:
06' SGM STi / 05' ZX-6R

iTrader: (1)
Send a message via AIM to Vypurr

You can do it!
__________________
Quote:
Gentleman do what ever it takes to empty our coffers lapdances, champagne dances, shower dances. Oh the things you can buy for a handfull of bills. It makes me excited. It gives me the chills. Thell be filcher rubs, breeders, hambones and tweeners, zobos and debos and blorps that go eenah. for a one dollar bill you can pull down their zippers.
I am the snorlax, I speak for the strippers!
Vypurr is offline  
Old 08-24-2007, 11:00 AM   #1385
HuffRex
Tri-State Post Whore
 
HuffRex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Stratford, NJ
Member #757

My Ride:
2004 WRX/2002 P/T Cruiser

iTrader: (1)
Send a message via AIM to HuffRex
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluMeanie View Post
He secretly wants to go Huff. (as do i)
Secretly show up hahaha
__________________
Shooting for 550-600whp by Spring!
R.I.P. Cdalerider
HuffRex is offline  
Old 08-24-2007, 11:35 AM   #1386
Buster
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Buster's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Holland Pa
Member #449

My Ride:
2008 Mustang GT/CS

iTrader: (3)
Send a message via AIM to Buster
I ****ing hate rocks, I just got a chip while I was out about 30 min ago and its already starting to spider. ****!!
__________________
III
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Buster is offline  
Old 08-24-2007, 11:41 AM   #1387
xEJ20x
Tri-State Post Whore
 
xEJ20x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: South Jersey
Member #72

My Ride:
13 STI

iTrader: (3)
Send a message via MSN to xEJ20x
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buster View Post
I ****ing hate rocks, I just got a chip while I was out about 30 min ago and its already starting to spider. ****!!
In the windshield I assume.
__________________
Nothing to see here.
xEJ20x is offline  
Old 08-24-2007, 11:43 AM   #1388
Buster
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Buster's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Holland Pa
Member #449

My Ride:
2008 Mustang GT/CS

iTrader: (3)
Send a message via AIM to Buster
Yeah, I drove past the dump truck that kicked it at me and gave him the finger.
__________________
III
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Buster is offline  
Old 08-24-2007, 11:56 PM   #1389
jspek
TST Ruined My Life!
 
jspek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: bucks/daytona
Member #539

My Ride:
cafe and a broke s2k

iTrader: (8)
Send a message via AIM to jspek
dude...do this...like by the time i get home
[IMG][/IMG]
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.


jspek is offline  
Old 08-27-2007, 08:43 AM   #1390
Buster
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Buster's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Holland Pa
Member #449

My Ride:
2008 Mustang GT/CS

iTrader: (3)
Send a message via AIM to Buster
I hope Ray ordered my FMIC!

last night made me soooo mad. I ended up getting next to a Celica GTS, it was a nice looking car and I figured he would probably want to run so when the light turned he stabbed it.... and then I heard a S/C whine. (this was a roll out, no launch on my part.) He pulled half a car on me initially and then I walked him to about a car and a half. This wasn't good enough because as soon as I got off it he was right up my ass. So I dropped it to 3rd again and layed into it and put a much larger gap. And they everything went weird. I threw a light and the car started running real hard and backfiring.... its not so bad today but it wasn't happy last night.
__________________
III
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Buster is offline  
Old 08-27-2007, 08:57 AM   #1391
redwrxwagon02
Tri-State Post Whore
 
redwrxwagon02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Member #4044

 
iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to redwrxwagon02
oh snap! ^ the check engine light just came on?
or did it blink and then stay on?
__________________
oh thanks!
redwrxwagon02 is offline  
Old 08-27-2007, 09:05 AM   #1392
Buster
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Buster's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Holland Pa
Member #449

My Ride:
2008 Mustang GT/CS

iTrader: (3)
Send a message via AIM to Buster
it just came on and hasn't turned back off, where you been Ryan?
__________________
III
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Buster is offline  
Old 08-27-2007, 09:33 AM   #1393
redwrxwagon02
Tri-State Post Whore
 
redwrxwagon02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Member #4044

 
iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to redwrxwagon02
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buster View Post
it just came on and hasn't turned back off, where you been Ryan?
ive been vacationing in florida it was niiiiiiice and give the car time if its a cel like mine it comes and goes as it pleases
__________________
oh thanks!
redwrxwagon02 is offline  
Old 08-27-2007, 09:39 AM   #1394
Buster
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Buster's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Holland Pa
Member #449

My Ride:
2008 Mustang GT/CS

iTrader: (3)
Send a message via AIM to Buster
I was just worried because it got real rough and started backfiring when I let off. I hope it was just ****ty gas this time. I only buy from sunoco so I know its 93 and not lower.
__________________
III
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Buster is offline  
Old 08-27-2007, 11:36 AM   #1395
redwrxwagon02
Tri-State Post Whore
 
redwrxwagon02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Member #4044

 
iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to redwrxwagon02
have ray pull the codes or something man even if it is just bad gas thats not good
__________________
oh thanks!
redwrxwagon02 is offline  
Old 08-27-2007, 11:38 AM   #1396
Buster
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Buster's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Holland Pa
Member #449

My Ride:
2008 Mustang GT/CS

iTrader: (3)
Send a message via AIM to Buster
haha Its fine now, I just pulled an Evo pretty hard. Butthole got off it before I could pass him. I was barely through third.
__________________
III
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Buster is offline  
Old 08-27-2007, 11:39 AM   #1397
redwrxwagon02
Tri-State Post Whore
 
redwrxwagon02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Member #4044

 
iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to redwrxwagon02
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buster View Post
haha Its fine now, I just pulled an Evo pretty hard.
yay! keaphffs car is good as new what did ya do rub the dashboard? massage the ashtray? fondle the shifter?
__________________
oh thanks!
redwrxwagon02 is offline  
Old 08-27-2007, 11:42 AM   #1398
Buster
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Buster's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Holland Pa
Member #449

My Ride:
2008 Mustang GT/CS

iTrader: (3)
Send a message via AIM to Buster
I gave it the finger after it almost lost to a celica.
__________________
III
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Buster is offline  
Old 08-27-2007, 11:47 AM   #1399
CarbonIS
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Member #301

 
iTrader: (4)
Send a message via AIM to CarbonIS
i wanna be fast too!!!! but i need brake rotors and pads first.

and btw my car is still shiny and smooth as hell.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
I hear ya, but as the saying goes,"You can live in your car, but you can't [dyno] your house."
Quote:
Women suck balls on occasion, right?
I never had a woman suck on my back...so...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
CarbonIS is offline  
Old 08-27-2007, 11:48 AM   #1400
Buster
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Buster's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Holland Pa
Member #449

My Ride:
2008 Mustang GT/CS

iTrader: (3)
Send a message via AIM to Buster
haha see, I didnt touch my car all weekend and its stayed nice out. If I would have washed it like I wanted to it would have still been raining. God hates me and my car lol.
__________________
III
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Buster is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Tallhamer88 Del Sol Member Journal tallhamer88 Member Journals 17 04-02-2009 12:20 PM
ok even though my Supra is for sale might as well make a member journal for it. Elusion Member Journals 16 03-12-2009 08:14 AM
EVO9's Evolution Member Journal evo9 Member Journals 16 03-11-2009 03:52 PM
Member Journal? ozthunder TST Forum Info and Feedback 5 06-02-2008 06:24 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.