|
|
#13922 | ||
|
Tri-State Post Whore
|
It gets me through the long days at work....when I should be filing...
__________________
[ To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. | To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. | To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. ] Quote:
Quote:
|
||
|
|
|
|
#13923 | |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
|
Quote:
__________________
~Elizabeth~ |
|
|
|
|
|
#13924 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
|
I should be too. I get asked just about every day when I'm going to do it. LOL
__________________
Ya take 'em off. "Everyone learns faster on fire." - Alkaline Trio |
|
|
|
|
#13925 | |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
|
Quote:
* > Work
__________________
~Elizabeth~ |
|
|
|
|
|
#13926 | |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
|
Quote:
__________________
~Elizabeth~ |
|
|
|
|
|
#13928 | |
|
Tri-State Addict
|
Quote:
__________________
2001 Audi allroad 2.7T 6mt: DD - 1991 Mazda Miata: track rat - 1992 Dodge Stealth RT/TT: now with VR-4's drivetrain - 1994 Mistubishi 3000GT VR-4: 11.8 @ 116: RIP |
|
|
|
|
|
#13929 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
|
I remember the days when I had my own office and other people filed for me. And tst chat was where its at.
__________________
Ya take 'em off. "Everyone learns faster on fire." - Alkaline Trio |
|
|
|
|
#13930 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
The good old days huh?
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#13931 | |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
|
Quote:
__________________
~Elizabeth~ |
|
|
|
|
|
#13934 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#13935 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
|
awww I loved the chat. That was years ago. I was still at the pet store. I miss that. :emo:
__________________
~Elizabeth~ |
|
|
|
|
#13936 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
The good old days...back when my 401k would have paid for months worth of hookers instead of the weekend it'll give me now.
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#13937 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
|
hahaha! It was so long ago. I NEVER did any work back then.
__________________
Ya take 'em off. "Everyone learns faster on fire." - Alkaline Trio |
|
|
|
|
#13938 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
|
Ah, yes. Back when I was like who is that weirdo Susie
Geeze, since joining TST I've had 3 different jobs I hated the B&B's lack of internet
__________________
~Elizabeth~ |
|
|
|
|
#13940 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting Quote:
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| ***TST's Official "Boring" Thread, Part Deux*** | Buster | Off-Topic | 40005 | 12-07-2011 02:02 PM |
| The official "Talk me out of Joining the Navy as a Corpsman" Thread. | Drftpretty | Off-Topic | 15 | 09-17-2010 11:01 AM |
| ***TST's Official "Whatever" Thread- II*** | ~Brian~ | Off-Topic | 21 | 12-17-2008 04:19 PM |