TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Upcoming Events
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2010, 02:46 PM   #101
ASIAN JUL
Tri-State Post Whore
 
ASIAN JUL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: DelCo ;]
Member #9030

My Ride:
'95 Integra LS hatch

iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLL View Post
Mr. Brandon? Xavier? I thought that was just his pet name in bed though...
LOL I don't know why I wrote Mr. B, I didn't even realize I wrote that. It's especially a fail because his last name doesn't even begin with a B

Mr. B as in Brandon as in Xavier

I don't have a "pet" name for him.. but I do have one for you, Bryan
__________________
[
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
]

Quote:
It was the sexual guardian angel saying sir your stroke is on point, go forth and conquer
ASIAN JUL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 12:12 AM   #102
rista
Tri-State Addict
 
rista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Newtown, PA
Member #2582

My Ride:
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willy's Edition

iTrader: (0)
yay!!! 19 hrs!
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
☮
rista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 10:37 AM   #103
Fujito
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Fujito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Member #10571

My Ride:
Toyota Celica

iTrader: (0)
You all know how to get there? There's a parking lot in the back if you don't want to park along Kings Highway.
Fujito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 02:24 PM   #104
Fujito
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Fujito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Member #10571

My Ride:
Toyota Celica

iTrader: (0)
Alright, spots are full.

Be there at 7:00. Parking is available behind the restaurant.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...04849&t=h&z=18

When on Kings Highway go down until you hit Chestnut St. Make a left onto Chestnut and then make another left into the parking.
Fujito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 02:25 PM   #105
06njsti
Tri-State Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Member #5392

My Ride:
06 LSB STI awdm'd

iTrader: (1)
damn i just found out about this today lol. I saw the evo yesterday or today coming over kings highway lol. It looked good, i was in a company truck so you wouldnt have noticed me.
__________________
94 Toyota Tercel...85hp-Gas Sipper!!-
06 Yukon Denali 6.0l on 4's!-Daily Grind-
97 Jeep Grand Cherokee LTD 5.2l -Sold-
06 WRX STi -Weekend Street Monster-
02 Jeep Grand Cherokee LTD 4.7l -Sold-
06njsti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 04:43 PM   #106
Vr-4-Life
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Vr-4-Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Philly PA
Member #1961

My Ride:
BMW E60 M5 V10 6 Speed --- Ducati Monster 696

iTrader: (4)
Anyone looking to caravan from the Levittown area? I dont feel like getting lost.
Vr-4-Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 12:44 AM   #107
rista
Tri-State Addict
 
rista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Newtown, PA
Member #2582

My Ride:
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willy's Edition

iTrader: (0)
I thought everything I had was delicious
I ordered separate from the $30 special price, I ordered a Salmon Roll, Philly Roll & Tempura Shrimp & Veggies. I also stole some of Jamie's, even though she basically had the same as me.
I also tried some of the shared sushi to get a taste; I enjoyed.

Thanks again for allowing us to come!
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
☮
rista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 12:47 AM   #108
Fujito
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Fujito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Member #10571

My Ride:
Toyota Celica

iTrader: (0)
If you guys decide to do it again ever I'll just let you order off the menu and I'll give you a TST 15% discount lol.
Fujito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 12:49 AM   #109
Gabe4AFE
Tri-State Addict
 
Gabe4AFE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Your Pocket
Member #14153

My Ride:
96 Ford Explorer Sport - 4x4

iTrader: (1)
Send a message via AIM to Gabe4AFE
Quote:
Originally Posted by fujito View Post
if you guys decide to do it again ever i'll just let you order off the menu and i'll give you a tst 15% discount lol.
noms. do you guys do the godzilla roll? ( Deep fried spicy tuna, avocado and scallion with tobiko.) OMFG ITS MY FAVORITE ROLLLLL . The only place I know of that does it, is Cafe East in Lancaster. - http://www.cafeeastpa.com/sushi.html
__________________
You won't find nothin' that he can't fix, with WD40 & a Craftsman Wrench!
Gabe4AFE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 11:09 AM   #110
3rdGenMr2Girl
Tri-State Post Whore
 
3rdGenMr2Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: West Chester, PA
Member #9924

My Ride:
1993 Toyota Mr2 Turbo

iTrader: (1)
Send a message via AIM to 3rdGenMr2Girl
everything was really good, thanks for having us!
__________________
1993 Toyota MR2 Turbo (my only love)
1989 Nissan 240sx (my project
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
)
3rdGenMr2Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 06:06 PM   #111
Got Insulin?
Hard Snarker
Super Moderator
 
Got Insulin?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Philly
Member #7591

My Ride:
01 Audi TT 225, GVR-4 #72/1000, 91 TSi AWD

iTrader: (16)
Send a message via AIM to Got Insulin?
Agreed. Good times.
__________________
-Taylor
DenOfDebauchery
Got Insulin? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 08:43 AM   #112
igo4bmx
Tri-State Post Whore
 
igo4bmx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Under the bar...
Member #592

My Ride:
2009 Audi A3 Quattro, 2008 BMW X5, 2003 WW Evo8, 2000 Turbo SOHC Civic

iTrader: (1)
Send a message via AIM to igo4bmx
Hey man I almost got the wifey ready for a trip last night there..
do we need to make reservations on fri and sat?
__________________
BOOST doesn't get you laid. Roofies and some creativity does however
Tuned by some white dude @ a shopwithbigtrucks.com
"You get what you pay for" - thanks captain obvious, unless you bought rotas and received volks.
igo4bmx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 06:32 PM   #113
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin
 
TROLL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Langhorne, PA
Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

iTrader: (6)
Send a message via AIM to TROLL
The food was great... I don't even want to go into my terrible time leading up to getting to the restaurant though, haha.
Anyway, food was really good, service was also excellent.
Wanted to bump this to see if there was serious interest for a round 2, and if so what day you want to do it. I believe Tues/Thurs are still the preferred days but I'll check with Jesse about that. He also said he could mix up the menu next time to be a bit smaller if the majority wanted to do that, then you could add in items individually if you want others. There was plenty of food for all of us this time, thats for sure .
If you are on the list for round 2 or you want to be on the list, please post to confirm your interest, thanks!
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 07:30 PM   #114
enigma
Tri-State Addict
 
enigma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Glenolden ,PA
Member #2659

My Ride:
Hoopties galore

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to enigma
I'd be interested.
__________________
2001 Dakota Quad Cab, 1996 Ford F250, 1993 Honda Civic, 1991 Eagle Talon, 1970 Plymouth Duster.
enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 07:55 PM   #115
Vr-4-Life
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Vr-4-Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Philly PA
Member #1961

My Ride:
BMW E60 M5 V10 6 Speed --- Ducati Monster 696

iTrader: (4)
I'm down for a round two...
Vr-4-Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 02:35 PM   #116
Fujito
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Fujito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Member #10571

My Ride:
Toyota Celica

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by igo4bmx View Post
Hey man I almost got the wifey ready for a trip last night there..
do we need to make reservations on fri and sat?
YES! The weeknights are hit or miss in terms of how busy it is and a reservation is not necessary in most cases, although appreciated so we can anticipate how busy it will be.

It's usually very busy on Friday and Saturday night. And on Friday nights the sushi bar is reserved because the same 8 people own those seats, and they stay all night and eat & drink all night.

The sushi bar fills up on Saturdays too, but you can make a reservation if you want to sit up there with me. It's a different experience if you sit at the bar and if you sit at a table.
Fujito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 02:37 PM   #117
Fujito
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Fujito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Member #10571

My Ride:
Toyota Celica

iTrader: (0)
Yeah, we can setup another dinner guys.

I just want to limit it 8-12 people. We can discuss what you guys want, and if you just want to order off the menu we can do a TST discount.
Fujito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 02:40 PM   #118
Snoozie
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Snoozie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Member #1887

 
iTrader: (0)
I just wanted to thank Jesse for having us! I had a great time and tried stuff that I otherwise never would have had. The restaurant is beautiful, the food was great and the service was awesome. I would definitely be interested in a round two.
__________________
Ya take 'em off.


"Everyone learns faster on fire." - Alkaline Trio
Snoozie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 02:47 PM   #119
Got Insulin?
Hard Snarker
Super Moderator
 
Got Insulin?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Philly
Member #7591

My Ride:
01 Audi TT 225, GVR-4 #72/1000, 91 TSi AWD

iTrader: (16)
Send a message via AIM to Got Insulin?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoozie View Post
I just wanted to thank Jesse for having us! I had a great time and tried stuff that I otherwise never would have had. The restaurant is beautiful, the food was great and the service was awesome. I would definitely be interested in a round two.
Samesies, but I want to say Keith and I won't be sitting together again. He didn't look too happy at the end.
__________________
-Taylor
DenOfDebauchery
Got Insulin? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 03:08 PM   #120
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin
 
TROLL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Langhorne, PA
Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

iTrader: (6)
Send a message via AIM to TROLL
Ok just to try to get things moving forward, I'm going to propose a Round 2 date of Thursday, April 15th @ 7pm.
If people seem cool with this then we'll set it in stone, if the masses can agree on something different then it can be changed.
Let me know what works. Could also do a week earlier on Thursday April 8th, wasn't sure if that was enough notice for people though since its 10 days from today.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The TST all you can eat Sushi Junkie meet Vr-4-Life Upcoming Events 24 03-20-2011 02:34 AM
Fujito fdr meet Fujito Gallery 13 10-25-2010 12:05 PM
Casablanca's Moroccan Restaurant: Friday December 5th 7PM Warrington, PA Meet where'smyturbo? Upcoming Events 84 12-12-2008 09:24 AM
Pasta Benefit Dinner / Mini meet TehWagon Upcoming Events 23 03-07-2006 09:34 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.