TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Off-Topic
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2009, 11:23 PM   #11761
DPancoast
TST Ruined My Life!
 
DPancoast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Member #6193

My Ride:
94 Integra GSR / 96 Jeep (DD)

iTrader: (6)
Send a message via AIM to DPancoast
looks like you are a man with a purpose
__________________
Dan

- 94 Integra "Panda" GSR/LS (crashed to finished in < 30 days)
- 96 Integra (Totaled 5/28/2011)
- 91 MR2 Turbo (SOLD)
- 91 MR2 n/a (SOLD)

Quote:
in-raging? is that like an internal raging hard on? usage might include: i'm in-raging for some bacon right now
DPancoast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 12:31 AM   #11762
MuddyREX
Tri-State Post Whore
 
MuddyREX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Perkasie, PA
Member #82

My Ride:
02 Subaru WRX

iTrader: (4)
Quote:
Originally Posted by subwrxkid View Post
D, you were sexier when you were fat.
__________________
The original, since 1979.


<---- 190,000 mile WRX - Gone
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
MuddyREX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:23 AM   #11763
05suby
Tri-State Post Whore
 
05suby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Aston
Member #5738

My Ride:
2005 WRX

iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07NHBPCivicSi View Post
yea dude u got money...that room looks pretty small, im sure ur mom and dads room are ALOT bigger, do they let u park in the drive way, or do u have to park in the street, but u got money
hahhaa is this kid serious?
__________________
WFCrew #231
Form > Function
Static > Bagged

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
....GO
R.I.P. Sherwood "No Home"
05suby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 09:08 AM   #11764
D Money
TST Ruined My Life!
 
D Money's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Jersey
Member #798

My Ride:
Big dawg ride

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to D Money
Quote:
Originally Posted by muddyrex View Post
d, you were sexier when you were fat.
lol lol lol
__________________
666 will never be the same, RIP big dawg! I'm gonna miss you Sherwood.

Quote:
D has beat me up in public before. be careful this guy is reckless!
D Money is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:28 PM   #11765
Semprini
Tri-State Aficionado
 
Semprini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Emmaus, Pa
Member #7116

My Ride:
1997 GST, 1990 Cherokee Laredo

iTrader: (1)
Send a message via AIM to Semprini
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKtZF-Mxv2I

I mostly rock these, in grey tho



Im not a big Ed Hardy fan, but I have a bunch by Fender, never spent that much on a shirt tho. Lucky brand jeans are close to it, I rock em!
Semprini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:32 PM   #11766
c0nfl1kt
Tri-State Dictator
 
c0nfl1kt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
Member #10332

My Ride:
Family car.

iTrader: (1)
Send a message via AIM to c0nfl1kt Send a message via MSN to c0nfl1kt
I'm pretty sure I have posted these before, but w/e:

__________________
c0nfl1kt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:41 PM   #11767
D Money
TST Ruined My Life!
 
D Money's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Jersey
Member #798

My Ride:
Big dawg ride

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to D Money
Quote:
Originally Posted by Semprini View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKtZF-Mxv2I

I mostly rock these, in grey tho



Im not a big Ed Hardy fan, but I have a bunch by Fender, never spent that much on a shirt tho. Lucky brand jeans are close to it, I rock em!
im not a huge fan either. I use to wear it back before anyone knew what it was but now it's kinda played. All my dress shirts look the same, i.e. dkny, INC, etc etc so I wanted something different.

Lucky jeans are not cheap btw! haha My fav is buffalo, they fit the best.
__________________
666 will never be the same, RIP big dawg! I'm gonna miss you Sherwood.

Quote:
D has beat me up in public before. be careful this guy is reckless!
D Money is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:42 PM   #11768
Scapegoat
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Scapegoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: stop looking at my gold
Member #1208

 
iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by c0nfl1kt View Post
lou ferrigno?
Scapegoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:00 PM   #11769
teh DIRT
TST Ruined My Life!
 
teh DIRT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Hartford, CT
Member #6

My Ride:
Legacy 2.0GT

iTrader: (3)
Send a message via AIM to teh DIRT


riding the hog, in my craftsman coveralls. 1972 Honda CT-70....sick!
__________________
Quote:
i think subwrxkid is thinking cleanneon is copying him. if he was it would be at a shop by now.
teh DIRT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 09:18 AM   #11770
Snoozie
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Snoozie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Member #1887

 
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPancoast View Post
Wasted at the bar lol:

haha... cute girls WUT?



Oh ok I'll take a picture... haiiiiiii

I'm 99% sure that the girl on the right is another member's girlfriend. LOL

To be on-topic....
Waiting to start the "Sloppy Beef" Cruise.
__________________
Ya take 'em off.


"Everyone learns faster on fire." - Alkaline Trio
Snoozie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 09:20 AM   #11771
CHAOS
TST Ruined My Life!
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Member #2120

My Ride:
1984 Cadillac Brougham

iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by c0nfl1kt View Post
I'm pretty sure I have posted these before, but w/e:

what kind of kit is that? how long have you been playing? any good?
CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:44 AM   #11772
c0nfl1kt
Tri-State Dictator
 
c0nfl1kt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
Member #10332

My Ride:
Family car.

iTrader: (1)
Send a message via AIM to c0nfl1kt Send a message via MSN to c0nfl1kt
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHAOS View Post
what kind of kit is that? how long have you been playing? any good?
That's a DW Collector's in a custom smoke satin made of birch(maple is more expensive but I don't like the deeper sound). I like a more precise and focused sound. I've been playing for 20 years most of those years latin jazz, fusion, orchestra. I got into rock at age 12. I moved into the states at age 10 and couldn't get a set for 2 years after that because of money problems(parents rebuilding from scratch). No, I suck.
__________________
c0nfl1kt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:57 AM   #11773
CHAOS
TST Ruined My Life!
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Member #2120

My Ride:
1984 Cadillac Brougham

iTrader: (1)
haha how do you suck after playing that long?
CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 12:50 PM   #11774
Kevin
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: PA
Member #2345

My Ride:
EVO

iTrader: (9)
Send a message via AIM to Kevin
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHAOS View Post
haha how do you suck after playing that long?
Won't get your answer for another week hahahaha

On Topic:



More disgustingness. I just love how the money is out
__________________
'99 GSX - Sold '99 RS - Totaled '95 GSX - Totaled '97 GST - Sold '67 Camaro RS - Sold EVO 8 -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
Thanks dude, you should know better than to think id ditch my dsm's for a vw... lol.
Kevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 12:52 PM   #11775
PoorMan'sR
Tri-State Addict
 
PoorMan'sR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Member #7225

My Ride:
2005 Subaru WRX

iTrader: (7)
Mmmmm fries
__________________
15-15

Quote:
Originally Posted by phate1229
"I'm sorry what's that? your car's newer? I couldn't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am"
PoorMan'sR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 12:58 PM   #11776
CHAOS
TST Ruined My Life!
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Member #2120

My Ride:
1984 Cadillac Brougham

iTrader: (1)


im in there.
CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 01:20 PM   #11777
evo9
Tri-State Training Wheels
 
evo9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member #11124

 
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
Take your bias ass to a race and your mind will change. Mine did. I'm open minded though, not some niggard.

On topic:



Me & Manly @ the Flower Show
THAT'S THE CHICK WHO GAVE ME THE FLYER!!!!
is she a member on here?!
evo9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 01:22 PM   #11778
igo4bmx
Tri-State Post Whore
 
igo4bmx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Under the bar...
Member #592

My Ride:
2009 Audi A3 Quattro, 2008 BMW X5, 2003 WW Evo8, 2000 Turbo SOHC Civic

iTrader: (1)
Send a message via AIM to igo4bmx
Quote:
Originally Posted by evo9 View Post
THAT'S THE CHICK WHO GAVE ME THE FLYER!!!!
is she a member on here?!
that's troll in a wig
__________________
BOOST doesn't get you laid. Roofies and some creativity does however
Tuned by some white dude @ a shopwithbigtrucks.com
"You get what you pay for" - thanks captain obvious, unless you bought rotas and received volks.
igo4bmx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 01:23 PM   #11779
evo9
Tri-State Training Wheels
 
evo9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member #11124

 
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by igo4bmx View Post
that's troll in a wig
hahaha.. that's fine with me.
evo9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 01:26 PM   #11780
Kevin
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: PA
Member #2345

My Ride:
EVO

iTrader: (9)
Send a message via AIM to Kevin
Quote:
Originally Posted by evo9 View Post
THAT'S THE CHICK WHO GAVE ME THE FLYER!!!!
is she a member on here?!
ManlyMiata, shes temp ban right now because her humor is too much lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by igo4bmx View Post
that's troll in a wig
hahaha she haz luv 4 Troll. Also her arms are bigger then yours
__________________
'99 GSX - Sold '99 RS - Totaled '95 GSX - Totaled '97 GST - Sold '67 Camaro RS - Sold EVO 8 -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
Thanks dude, you should know better than to think id ditch my dsm's for a vw... lol.
Kevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.