|
|
#1141 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
|
You have to have one of the most sensitive butt dynos I have ever read about. I mean damn dude, next time I'm gettin tuned I need you in the car so someone can be there who can feel the difference between 298hp and 302hp. Last edited by WKderF; 08-13-2007 at 11:52 PM. |
|
|
|
|
#1142 |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
No really the snap when it hits full boost is way different then how it was. I really felt like it was gonna turn my tranny inside out right there. Either way, I may want Ray to take look at it and see how kosher it is. I just can't beleive how different it was.
__________________
III To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. |
|
|
|
|
#1143 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
|
things should still be good since the 02 sensor is before the downpipe.
__________________
*formerly ray@turbotek* |
|
|
|
|
#1144 |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
Now if I could just get that damn CEL to go away I'll be happy. Anyone got some TGV sensors sitting around?
__________________
III To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. |
|
|
|
|
#1145 | ||
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
Pardon me while I whore some attention...
Hi, I'm CarbonIS, you can find my member journal here: http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/...ad.php?t=31446 ![]() Anyway, Why don't you just do a TGV Delete?
__________________
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. Quote:
Quote:
|
||
|
|
|
|
#1146 |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
because thats like a 2 day ordeal, and I would still have code you whore lol!
__________________
III To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. |
|
|
|
|
#1147 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
|
why cant we just shut the code down on your ecu till you fix it
__________________
*formerly ray@turbotek* |
|
|
|
|
#1148 |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
haha I dunno you tell me. You're the tuner!
__________________
III To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. |
|
|
|
|
#1149 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
|
ill bring my laptop to work tommorow
__________________
*formerly ray@turbotek* |
|
|
|
|
#1151 |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
Cool lunchtime toonies! Im not really sure I feel like pulling the mani to get rid of the TGVs plus I hear its not for someone who hasnt done it before. I would rather one less moving part out of the car that will potentially fail at some point but I just don't have the time or the money. Spec C mani woul be tits!!
__________________
III To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. |
|
|
|
|
#1153 |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
Karl on the forum got lucky and got one, I hate him for it. Im kidding karl
__________________
III To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. |
|
|
|
|
#1154 | ||
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
i've got like, 10 spec c manifolds in my engine.
__________________
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. Quote:
Quote:
|
||
|
|
|
|
#1157 |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
well my car is a lint licker so now what?
__________________
III To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. |
|
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Tallhamer88 Del Sol Member Journal | tallhamer88 | Member Journals | 17 | 04-02-2009 12:20 PM |
| ok even though my Supra is for sale might as well make a member journal for it. | Elusion | Member Journals | 16 | 03-12-2009 08:14 AM |
| EVO9's Evolution Member Journal | evo9 | Member Journals | 16 | 03-11-2009 03:52 PM |
| Member Journal? | ozthunder | TST Forum Info and Feedback | 5 | 06-02-2008 06:24 PM |