|
|
#9701 | ||
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
Quote:
This is a sharing community. Don't hate.
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting Quote:
Last edited by twastheglow; 10-23-2008 at 06:23 PM. |
||
|
|
|
|
#9702 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
I'm actually starting to wonder if the 2 have anything to do with each other. I find it difficult not to piss on myself when I have a raging pole trying to express itself.
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9703 | ||
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
Quote:
__________________
Quote:
|
||
|
|
|
|
#9704 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
I just read through the "Uh...Lexus driver" and literally laughed until I had tears.
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9705 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
yeah...that thread towards the end was epic...sweet potato pie ftw!!!
__________________
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9706 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
The best part BY FAR was when Troll blasted the OP for taking it off topic and talking about pies. That was my fault and he verbally abused the other guy for it!!!!!BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9707 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
that gay thread takes the cake for being epic.
__________________
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9708 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
So I just got God Of WarII and I bought an AUX cable so I can bring up my stereo on monday and rock out during the week. Listeing to iTunes on my computer sucks.
__________________
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9709 |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Philadelphia
Member #2029
My Ride: "Honey Badger" Turbo Miata iTrader: (8)
|
its almost 3am, i can't sleep, i have homework to do and i cant focus....this sucks
__________________
2004 MAZDASPEED MX-5 : 328whp / 308wtq / 2500lbs 2012 Toyota Prius 2 : Daily Driver |
|
|
|
|
#9711 |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Philadelphia
Member #2029
My Ride: "Honey Badger" Turbo Miata iTrader: (8)
|
I enjoy the nocturnal life, but I wish I could focus on doing my ****...this is due for my meeting with my prof at 8:30 and im like 1/10 done haha
__________________
2004 MAZDASPEED MX-5 : 328whp / 308wtq / 2500lbs 2012 Toyota Prius 2 : Daily Driver |
|
|
|
|
#9712 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
so what does tst have to bring thats going to be epic... ::coughs twas coughs::
__________________
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9716 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
psh...your getting over rated
__________________
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9718 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
*yawns*
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9719 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
__________________
Quote:
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| ***TST's Official "Boring" Thread, Part Deux*** | Buster | Off-Topic | 40005 | 12-07-2011 02:02 PM |
| The official "Talk me out of Joining the Navy as a Corpsman" Thread. | Drftpretty | Off-Topic | 15 | 09-17-2010 11:01 AM |
| ***TST's Official "Whatever" Thread- II*** | ~Brian~ | Off-Topic | 21 | 12-17-2008 04:19 PM |