|
|
#8904 | ||
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
thank god for the iPod touch having wifi. I don't know what I would do at work right now it's so slow.
__________________
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. Quote:
Quote:
|
||
|
|
|
|
#8905 | ||
|
Tri-State Addict
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: toj
Member #4164
My Ride: carriages drawn by tiny asian men iTrader: (3)
|
having friends that work at bars rules
__________________
TST's P.O.S. CREW Quote:
Quote:
|
||
|
|
|
|
#8907 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Gilbertsville, PA
Member #5869
My Ride: 2018 CX-5 GT Premium, 2018 Honda Grom iTrader: (4)
|
I've been sick for too long. I'm going home and sleeping for 42 hours.
__________________
Ryan M. Sherwood September 9, 1985 - October 7, 2009 |
|
|
|
|
#8910 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Gilbertsville, PA
Member #5869
My Ride: 2018 CX-5 GT Premium, 2018 Honda Grom iTrader: (4)
|
All kinds of ****: coughing, congestion, trouble breathing, dizziness, and then some. I can't even sleep because of it all.
I haven't been on in days, so I'm catching up.
__________________
Ryan M. Sherwood September 9, 1985 - October 7, 2009 |
|
|
|
|
#8912 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Gilbertsville, PA
Member #5869
My Ride: 2018 CX-5 GT Premium, 2018 Honda Grom iTrader: (4)
|
I get that like 5 times a year. It's about time my toncils come out.
__________________
Ryan M. Sherwood September 9, 1985 - October 7, 2009 |
|
|
|
|
#8914 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Gilbertsville, PA
Member #5869
My Ride: 2018 CX-5 GT Premium, 2018 Honda Grom iTrader: (4)
|
I've gone to the hospital or seen a doctor everytime I've had it. I would think they keep records of this **** and notice how often I get it.
__________________
Ryan M. Sherwood September 9, 1985 - October 7, 2009 |
|
|
|
|
#8916 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Gilbertsville, PA
Member #5869
My Ride: 2018 CX-5 GT Premium, 2018 Honda Grom iTrader: (4)
|
I have an appointment Friday. I'm definitely getting everything squared away.
__________________
Ryan M. Sherwood September 9, 1985 - October 7, 2009 |
|
|
|
|
#8917 | ||
|
Tri-State Aficionado
|
Quote:
my ipod touch saves my life just about everyday with that **** having wifi lol.
__________________
RIP ryan.i miss you bud. Quote:
|
||
|
|
|
|
#8918 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Gilbertsville, PA
Member #5869
My Ride: 2018 CX-5 GT Premium, 2018 Honda Grom iTrader: (4)
|
Damn, I might have to pick one up. My video is a little out-dated. LOL
__________________
Ryan M. Sherwood September 9, 1985 - October 7, 2009 |
|
|
|
|
#8919 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
|
strep throat?? nobody had the balls to tell you it was gonnorhea
__________________
Bill If you guys see a possum...try to kill it, it's not a pet! |
|
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| ***TST's Official "Boring" Thread, Part Deux*** | Buster | Off-Topic | 40005 | 12-07-2011 02:02 PM |
| The official "Talk me out of Joining the Navy as a Corpsman" Thread. | Drftpretty | Off-Topic | 15 | 09-17-2010 11:01 AM |
| ***TST's Official "Whatever" Thread- II*** | ~Brian~ | Off-Topic | 21 | 12-17-2008 04:19 PM |