TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Off-Topic
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2008, 02:59 PM   #8281
CarbonIS
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Member #301

 
iTrader: (4)
Send a message via AIM to CarbonIS
i want them too!
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
I hear ya, but as the saying goes,"You can live in your car, but you can't [dyno] your house."
Quote:
Women suck balls on occasion, right?
I never had a woman suck on my back...so...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
CarbonIS is offline  
Old 05-29-2008, 03:01 PM   #8282
EvlEgl
Tri-State Post Whore
 
EvlEgl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Member #1412

My Ride:
2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to EvlEgl
There Yummy...I'm going for something along the lines of This...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnLyk5oX33k
__________________
2010 Tsukuba Red Genesis Coupe 3.8
2008 Kawasaki ZX6R
[FRSH]
EvlEgl is offline  
Old 05-29-2008, 03:02 PM   #8283
Snoozie
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Snoozie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Member #1887

 
iTrader: (0)
Im hungry.
__________________
Ya take 'em off.


"Everyone learns faster on fire." - Alkaline Trio
Snoozie is offline  
Old 05-29-2008, 03:07 PM   #8284
CarbonIS
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Member #301

 
iTrader: (4)
Send a message via AIM to CarbonIS
me too. I want tacos.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
I hear ya, but as the saying goes,"You can live in your car, but you can't [dyno] your house."
Quote:
Women suck balls on occasion, right?
I never had a woman suck on my back...so...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
CarbonIS is offline  
Old 05-29-2008, 03:07 PM   #8285
~Brian~
Tri-State Addict
 
~Brian~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Bethlehem, PA
Member #1019

My Ride:
2014 Honda Accord V6, 2015 Ducati 899 Panigale, 2018 Yamaha R1

iTrader: (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvlEgl View Post
You 2!!?? Lol, Dont sweat it it's harmless.

On the other hand....Who's Got Cams??? I DO!!!



Haha, well at least I wasn't alone!

I'm not too worried about it though because I deserved it.
__________________
Quote:
i doubt it Slevin. A jet pack would be very risky in a zombie apocalypse being that jet pack technology has not come very far since its inception.
~Brian~ is offline  
Old 05-29-2008, 03:09 PM   #8286
EvlEgl
Tri-State Post Whore
 
EvlEgl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Member #1412

My Ride:
2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to EvlEgl
Actually I Defended myself but its ok...Lol.

Taco's sound good...I think I might go get some
__________________
2010 Tsukuba Red Genesis Coupe 3.8
2008 Kawasaki ZX6R
[FRSH]
EvlEgl is offline  
Old 05-29-2008, 03:16 PM   #8287
~Brian~
Tri-State Addict
 
~Brian~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Bethlehem, PA
Member #1019

My Ride:
2014 Honda Accord V6, 2015 Ducati 899 Panigale, 2018 Yamaha R1

iTrader: (2)
Well I fought the other infractions I received and had them reversed, but this one I can honestly say I deserved, so no reason to fight it.
__________________
Quote:
i doubt it Slevin. A jet pack would be very risky in a zombie apocalypse being that jet pack technology has not come very far since its inception.
~Brian~ is offline  
Old 05-29-2008, 04:34 PM   #8288
omgjacki
Tri-State Post Whore
 
omgjacki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Gilbertsville, PA
Member #5869

My Ride:
2018 CX-5 GT Premium, 2018 Honda Grom

iTrader: (4)
Send a message via AIM to omgjacki Send a message via Yahoo to omgjacki
I get out of work in 3 hours and 26 minutes.
__________________
Ryan M. Sherwood
September 9, 1985 - October 7, 2009
omgjacki is offline  
Old 05-29-2008, 04:34 PM   #8289
omgjacki
Tri-State Post Whore
 
omgjacki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Gilbertsville, PA
Member #5869

My Ride:
2018 CX-5 GT Premium, 2018 Honda Grom

iTrader: (4)
Send a message via AIM to omgjacki Send a message via Yahoo to omgjacki
This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.

And yes, this should be a sticky.
__________________
Ryan M. Sherwood
September 9, 1985 - October 7, 2009
omgjacki is offline  
Old 05-29-2008, 04:37 PM   #8290
ozthunder
Tri-State Post Whore
 
ozthunder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: In a modular on campus
Member #2994

My Ride:
2006 Nissan SE-R Spec V

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to ozthunder
+1 on the sticky. Band practice in 23 mins for me.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
ozthunder is offline  
Old 05-29-2008, 05:59 PM   #8291
lownslow95
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Eastern Shore Maryland
Member #276

 
iTrader: (1)
Send a message via AIM to lownslow95
Ahh finally home.
__________________
Quote:
You'll lose a large part of those 35 lbs. when you pop out that crotchfruit.
lownslow95 is offline  
Old 06-21-2008, 08:31 AM   #8292
omgjacki
Tri-State Post Whore
 
omgjacki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Gilbertsville, PA
Member #5869

My Ride:
2018 CX-5 GT Premium, 2018 Honda Grom

iTrader: (4)
Send a message via AIM to omgjacki Send a message via Yahoo to omgjacki
It just took me 10 minutes to find this. For some reason, I didn't feel like using search.

UGH! I hate Saturdays. I'm up before noon, I'm at work until 5 or 6 and today, I feel so sick. I'm gonna throw up all over this computer. Ew. I need to go home and go back to sleep. UGH... I QUIT!

No I don't. I need the money, but give me another job and I will!
__________________
Ryan M. Sherwood
September 9, 1985 - October 7, 2009
omgjacki is offline  
Old 06-21-2008, 08:40 AM   #8293
CHAOS
TST Ruined My Life!
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Member #2120

My Ride:
1984 Cadillac Brougham

iTrader: (1)
lol saturdays are super super easy here... it just sucks not being able to hang out late on friday nights
CHAOS is offline  
Old 07-03-2008, 04:42 PM   #8294
omgjacki
Tri-State Post Whore
 
omgjacki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Gilbertsville, PA
Member #5869

My Ride:
2018 CX-5 GT Premium, 2018 Honda Grom

iTrader: (4)
Send a message via AIM to omgjacki Send a message via Yahoo to omgjacki
BUMP for Sherwood =)
__________________
Ryan M. Sherwood
September 9, 1985 - October 7, 2009
omgjacki is offline  
Old 07-03-2008, 04:44 PM   #8295
sherwood
Tri-State Post Whore
 
sherwood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: NJ
Member #2221

My Ride:
arggg 32, vr jetta.

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to sherwood
thanks lil lady haha...yo is that meet still on tonight?
__________________
666family
Off Topic MONSTER
.dub cult.
Quote:
But I am sure the exhaust is angled for back pressure to have a faster spool-up for larger size turbochargers @ low RPM
sherwood is offline  
Old 07-03-2008, 05:02 PM   #8296
omgjacki
Tri-State Post Whore
 
omgjacki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Gilbertsville, PA
Member #5869

My Ride:
2018 CX-5 GT Premium, 2018 Honda Grom

iTrader: (4)
Send a message via AIM to omgjacki Send a message via Yahoo to omgjacki
Should be. Why, coming out?
__________________
Ryan M. Sherwood
September 9, 1985 - October 7, 2009
omgjacki is offline  
Old 07-03-2008, 05:45 PM   #8297
twastheglow
TST Ruined My Life!
 
twastheglow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Binghamton, NY
Member #5286

My Ride:
pulls bitches

iTrader: (0)
This day couldn't get any slower. WHY CAN'T MY WEEKEND JUST START?!?!?!?!
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting

Quote:
But what if they encouraged it AND the stickers turn out to be awesome? They COULD POSSIBLY say something like "I love Mike and would turn gay for his tattooed, bmw driving, new york living ass". just saying.
twastheglow is offline  
Old 07-03-2008, 05:58 PM   #8298
twistedlanes
Tri-State Post Whore
 
twistedlanes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Delco
Member #3529

My Ride:
currently out of Commission be back soon

iTrader: (0)
full of win
definitely

oh which meet is tonight? i gotta get to one of those "real" meets.
hey check out my myspace
__________________
Check me out on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
twistedlanes is offline  
Old 07-03-2008, 09:07 PM   #8299
omgjacki
Tri-State Post Whore
 
omgjacki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Gilbertsville, PA
Member #5869

My Ride:
2018 CX-5 GT Premium, 2018 Honda Grom

iTrader: (4)
Send a message via AIM to omgjacki Send a message via Yahoo to omgjacki
Thursday nights @ Whitman.
__________________
Ryan M. Sherwood
September 9, 1985 - October 7, 2009
omgjacki is offline  
Old 07-03-2008, 09:13 PM   #8300
omgjacki
Tri-State Post Whore
 
omgjacki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Gilbertsville, PA
Member #5869

My Ride:
2018 CX-5 GT Premium, 2018 Honda Grom

iTrader: (4)
Send a message via AIM to omgjacki Send a message via Yahoo to omgjacki
My welcome thread on NICO got locked
__________________
Ryan M. Sherwood
September 9, 1985 - October 7, 2009
omgjacki is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
***TST's Official "Boring" Thread, Part Deux*** Buster Off-Topic 40005 12-07-2011 02:02 PM
The official "Talk me out of Joining the Navy as a Corpsman" Thread. Drftpretty Off-Topic 15 09-17-2010 11:01 AM
***TST's Official "Whatever" Thread- II*** ~Brian~ Off-Topic 21 12-17-2008 04:19 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:15 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.