TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Off-Topic
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2008, 01:13 PM   #7641
DropTopChevy
Tri-State Post Whore
 
DropTopChevy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: In a big house
Member #242

My Ride:
2002 2.8 30V V6

iTrader: (6)
Send a message via AIM to DropTopChevy
Currently making my sandwich I like to call perpetual enlightenment.
__________________
The great thing about being an architect is that you can walk into your dreams.
- Harold E. Wagoner, 1986
DropTopChevy is offline  
Old 01-02-2008, 01:17 PM   #7642
poolmike
Tri-State Post Whore
 
poolmike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Richboro
Member #543

My Ride:
'68 Kaiser M715/ '37 Ford truck/'47 Dodge truck

iTrader: (0)
It's Mack & Manko's today. I need some boardwalk pizza. I's goin for a drive.
__________________
2012 Honda Accord Touring
1968 Kaiser M715 FrankenJeep
1947 Dodge 1.5 Ton Resto-mod
1937 Ford pick-up
1950 Crosley Farm-o-Road
poolmike is offline  
Old 01-02-2008, 01:18 PM   #7643
MPowerKai
Tri-State Post Whore
 
MPowerKai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: NJ
Member #1011

My Ride:
Mongoose

iTrader: (4)
Send a message via AIM to MPowerKai
I need to go to sleep earlier
__________________
Quote:
hmmm <3 would = any negative number, 0, 1 and 2 lol
MPowerKai is offline  
Old 01-02-2008, 01:46 PM   #7644
~Brian~
Tri-State Addict
 
~Brian~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Bethlehem, PA
Member #1019

My Ride:
2014 Honda Accord V6, 2015 Ducati 899 Panigale, 2018 Yamaha R1

iTrader: (2)
Today is my first day back at work after an 11 day vacation.

Shiiit.
__________________
Quote:
i doubt it Slevin. A jet pack would be very risky in a zombie apocalypse being that jet pack technology has not come very far since its inception.
~Brian~ is offline  
Old 01-02-2008, 02:43 PM   #7645
zerioustt
Tri-State Post Whore
 
zerioustt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Member #1356

 
iTrader: (1)
Send a message via AIM to zerioustt
Quote:
Originally Posted by poolmike View Post
It's Mack & Manko's today. I need some boardwalk pizza. I's goin for a drive.
Damn that pizza is goood.


It took me 3 or 4 tries to remember to put that its 2008 when writing dates down. This happens every year.
__________________
91 300zxtt, 2 07 honda fits, 08 kawasaki MS/SE, 07 yamaha yfz 450 se

your mom has no thumbs and hitch hikes like this...

Quote:
Yea seriously. Zerioustt is a toolbag.
zerioustt is offline  
Old 01-02-2008, 02:49 PM   #7646
jspek
TST Ruined My Life!
 
jspek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: bucks/daytona
Member #539

My Ride:
cafe and a broke s2k

iTrader: (8)
Send a message via AIM to jspek
yay I'm posting from my iPod touch!
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.


jspek is offline  
Old 01-02-2008, 02:52 PM   #7647
Snoozie
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Snoozie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Member #1887

 
iTrader: (0)
Yea, I entered a whole bunch of stuff in our system for 12/31 and it automaticly made it for '08. I had to go and back everything out and redo it.
__________________
Ya take 'em off.


"Everyone learns faster on fire." - Alkaline Trio
Snoozie is offline  
Old 01-02-2008, 03:11 PM   #7648
poolmike
Tri-State Post Whore
 
poolmike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Richboro
Member #543

My Ride:
'68 Kaiser M715/ '37 Ford truck/'47 Dodge truck

iTrader: (0)
Oh well. Looks like Mack & Manko tomorrow instead. Damn.
__________________
2012 Honda Accord Touring
1968 Kaiser M715 FrankenJeep
1947 Dodge 1.5 Ton Resto-mod
1937 Ford pick-up
1950 Crosley Farm-o-Road
poolmike is offline  
Old 01-02-2008, 03:21 PM   #7649
Kerplunk105
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Kerplunk105's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Langhorne, PA
Member #1967

My Ride:
2007 Subaru Impreza

iTrader: (2)
Send a message via AIM to Kerplunk105
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluMeanie View Post
Nope, Ive never had a problem and I use speaker phone a lot with it. The speaker might be blown in yours.
I can hear, just not very well? Like if I am driving in the car, I can barely hear the person.
__________________
~Elizabeth~
Kerplunk105 is offline  
Old 01-02-2008, 03:35 PM   #7650
Kevin
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: PA
Member #2345

My Ride:
EVO

iTrader: (9)
Send a message via AIM to Kevin
I believe it's "Mack & Manco" to be correct.
__________________
'99 GSX - Sold '99 RS - Totaled '95 GSX - Totaled '97 GST - Sold '67 Camaro RS - Sold EVO 8 -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
Thanks dude, you should know better than to think id ditch my dsm's for a vw... lol.
Kevin is offline  
Old 01-02-2008, 05:31 PM   #7651
poolmike
Tri-State Post Whore
 
poolmike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Richboro
Member #543

My Ride:
'68 Kaiser M715/ '37 Ford truck/'47 Dodge truck

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
I believe it's "Mack & Manco" to be correct.
Oh yeh, them tooo. Regardless, it's good pizza and I'm going tomorrow since I am a jobless bum.
__________________
2012 Honda Accord Touring
1968 Kaiser M715 FrankenJeep
1947 Dodge 1.5 Ton Resto-mod
1937 Ford pick-up
1950 Crosley Farm-o-Road
poolmike is offline  
Old 01-03-2008, 03:29 AM   #7652
Kevin
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: PA
Member #2345

My Ride:
EVO

iTrader: (9)
Send a message via AIM to Kevin
AIM IM with Hempball45.
2:14 AM

haha dude i def just sent a girl a text i was supposed to send to my best friend and it was about her



weetad
__________________
'99 GSX - Sold '99 RS - Totaled '95 GSX - Totaled '97 GST - Sold '67 Camaro RS - Sold EVO 8 -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
Thanks dude, you should know better than to think id ditch my dsm's for a vw... lol.
Kevin is offline  
Old 01-03-2008, 09:00 AM   #7653
scutzi128
Tri-State Post Whore
 
scutzi128's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Media, PA
Member #6101

My Ride:
04 STi

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to scutzi128
So tired...... was at a friends house last night and we played lan COD4 on PS3 till 2 in the morning. I was reminded of why xbox is better.
__________________
2004 WRB STi built and gt35r'd
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Traded in for STi
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
best 1/4 of 13.5 threw a rod
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

XBL GT: Bison Lover

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
scutzi128 is offline  
Old 01-03-2008, 09:40 AM   #7654
zerioustt
Tri-State Post Whore
 
zerioustt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Member #1356

 
iTrader: (1)
Send a message via AIM to zerioustt
Quote:
Originally Posted by scutzi128 View Post
So tired...... was at a friends house last night and we played lan COD4 on PS3 till 2 in the morning. I was reminded of why xbox is better.
I'd like to hear why/how xcrap is better then ps3 which was touched by god himself.
__________________
91 300zxtt, 2 07 honda fits, 08 kawasaki MS/SE, 07 yamaha yfz 450 se

your mom has no thumbs and hitch hikes like this...

Quote:
Yea seriously. Zerioustt is a toolbag.
zerioustt is offline  
Old 01-03-2008, 09:54 AM   #7655
scutzi128
Tri-State Post Whore
 
scutzi128's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Media, PA
Member #6101

My Ride:
04 STi

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to scutzi128
Before I insult anyone, I own both. I have owned both since the first day they both came out. I just like xbox better. I hate the PS3 controller mainly and I love how each time you turn on the ps3 you have to connect your headset. Mainly 360 just feels more streamlined to me almost like PS3 was not ready when it was launched.
__________________
2004 WRB STi built and gt35r'd
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Traded in for STi
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
best 1/4 of 13.5 threw a rod
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

XBL GT: Bison Lover

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
scutzi128 is offline  
Old 01-03-2008, 10:15 AM   #7656
zerioustt
Tri-State Post Whore
 
zerioustt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Member #1356

 
iTrader: (1)
Send a message via AIM to zerioustt
Quote:
Originally Posted by scutzi128 View Post
Before I insult anyone, I own both. I have owned both since the first day they both came out. I just like xbox better. I hate the PS3 controller mainly and I love how each time you turn on the ps3 you have to connect your headset. Mainly 360 just feels more streamlined to me almost like PS3 was not ready when it was launched.
I'm assuming you're speaking about bluetooth headset? They suck on both platforms. I use a wired one because they're better handsdown. Sorry I just can't stand that big heavy awkward controller. Pay for internet, too many extra add ons you need to pay for, red circle of death, and no socom?
__________________
91 300zxtt, 2 07 honda fits, 08 kawasaki MS/SE, 07 yamaha yfz 450 se

your mom has no thumbs and hitch hikes like this...

Quote:
Yea seriously. Zerioustt is a toolbag.
zerioustt is offline  
Old 01-03-2008, 10:19 AM   #7657
CarbonIS
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Member #301

 
iTrader: (4)
Send a message via AIM to CarbonIS
Quote:
Originally Posted by scutzi128 View Post
Before I insult anyone, I own both. I have owned both since the first day they both came out. I just like xbox better. I hate the PS3 controller mainly and I love how each time you turn on the ps3 you have to connect your headset. Mainly 360 just feels more streamlined to me almost like PS3 was not ready when it was launched.
how can you hate the PS3 controller?

It's basically the same as PS2 and PS1 and is the most comfortable controller design ever!
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
I hear ya, but as the saying goes,"You can live in your car, but you can't [dyno] your house."
Quote:
Women suck balls on occasion, right?
I never had a woman suck on my back...so...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
CarbonIS is offline  
Old 01-03-2008, 11:07 AM   #7658
scutzi128
Tri-State Post Whore
 
scutzi128's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Media, PA
Member #6101

My Ride:
04 STi

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to scutzi128
The ps controller started sucking when they added the analog sticks. The triggers on the 360 controller are way better then the Ps3 controller cause slips up out of my hand when I hit r2 trigger, the 360 controller actually fits my hand and all buttons are with in easy reach. PS3 has analogs just tacked on at the bottom also has no rumble which I miss when it is gone. I'd rather pay for the internet because it is a lot better then PS3 I hate ever week I turn it on I have to update it and it take 10 mins to update and I have to plug my controller in. Yes I have had 2 360s break down, but they have aparently fixed it and also they have a 3 year warranty on it so I am not worried about it. Oh and socom is an okay. PS3 has no good exclusives anymore. Only games I will buy for it are GT5 MGS4 and God of war. I'd rather have the system with the better controller (IMO), better internet and way better games and right now and that clearly is the 360.
__________________
2004 WRB STi built and gt35r'd
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Traded in for STi
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
best 1/4 of 13.5 threw a rod
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

XBL GT: Bison Lover

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Last edited by scutzi128; 01-03-2008 at 11:10 AM.
scutzi128 is offline  
Old 01-03-2008, 11:26 AM   #7659
TGilb2007
Tri-State Post Whore
 
TGilb2007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Newark, DE/Providence, RI
Member #3189

My Ride:
2006 Chevy Cobalt

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to TGilb2007 Send a message via MSN to TGilb2007 Send a message via Yahoo to TGilb2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerioustt View Post
I'd like to hear why/how xcrap is better then ps3 which was touched by god himself.
You have GOT to be kidding....
__________________
06 Cobalt LT (Daily) / 99 W Cabrio (Project)
TGilb2007 is offline  
Old 01-03-2008, 11:50 AM   #7660
Kevin
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: PA
Member #2345

My Ride:
EVO

iTrader: (9)
Send a message via AIM to Kevin
All I hear on the mic on SOCOM is people complaining about the PS3 controller.
__________________
'99 GSX - Sold '99 RS - Totaled '95 GSX - Totaled '97 GST - Sold '67 Camaro RS - Sold EVO 8 -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
Thanks dude, you should know better than to think id ditch my dsm's for a vw... lol.
Kevin is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
***TST's Official "Boring" Thread, Part Deux*** Buster Off-Topic 40005 12-07-2011 02:02 PM
The official "Talk me out of Joining the Navy as a Corpsman" Thread. Drftpretty Off-Topic 15 09-17-2010 11:01 AM
***TST's Official "Whatever" Thread- II*** ~Brian~ Off-Topic 21 12-17-2008 04:19 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.