|
|
#7181 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
__________________
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7182 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
damn, didn't realize it was twelve even though the bell tower here at school just rang 12 times
__________________
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7184 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
Is Kiel alive?
__________________
'99 GSX - Sold '99 RS - Totaled '95 GSX - Totaled '97 GST - Sold '67 Camaro RS - Sold EVO 8 - To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7187 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
What kind did you get? I go on the 19th.
__________________
'99 GSX - Sold '99 RS - Totaled '95 GSX - Totaled '97 GST - Sold '67 Camaro RS - Sold EVO 8 - To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7188 |
|
Tri-State Aficionado
|
percasets
dentist shot me like 10 times full of novacane worst part of the whole thing was the shots and their not that bad took 20 min to get all 4 teeth out and one of them was "drifting" in sideways ITS IN MY BLOOD!! |
|
|
|
|
#7190 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
I'm guessing you failed a final to?
__________________
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7192 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
|
Try getting a tooth pulled with just novocaine. Wasnt that painful but was the most horrifying experience ever. Thank God I had my Mom's vicodin from when she had her tooth work done.
__________________
Ya take 'em off. "Everyone learns faster on fire." - Alkaline Trio |
|
|
|
|
#7193 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
I don't think I ever want any teeth pulled out of my head.
__________________
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7194 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Delco
Member #3529
My Ride: currently out of Commission be back soon iTrader: (0)
|
5 at once and the doc forgot the shot on tha last one.
__________________
Check me out on To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. |
|
|
|
|
#7196 | |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
|
Quote:
I'm a residential electrician btw. My brother has a strong background in commercial/industrial electrical, and he can continue doing that stuff when we come across it. I'd rather do lighting design than just pull wire though, and trouble shooting is always fun. Another stupid thing that I like doing is wiring the electrical panels, simply because I see them done so damn ugly all of the time (it's boring, but I do like that I can see nice, pretty work!). Here are a couple of the older panels...I do on average 2/week, including one this morning. http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/5...chen006bi9.jpg http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/4...may0701vy0.jpg http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/1...0amp003gn6.jpg http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/1...0amp003ex2.jpg http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/4...nternetqk3.jpg http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/1...anel003hv6.jpg http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/5...rage003sz5.jpg http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/2...wire002np1.jpg All that wire pulling crap is boring, and you never get to see/do anything interesting. With lighting, you can actually make a "visual" difference though. Last edited by ITSTOCK; 12-11-2007 at 05:42 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#7197 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
Yeah, my professor isn't making us get the 08 code book, and I do have the NEC class, its a requirement in order to pass the course.
__________________
Quote:
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| ***TST's Official "Boring" Thread, Part Deux*** | Buster | Off-Topic | 40005 | 12-07-2011 02:02 PM |
| The official "Talk me out of Joining the Navy as a Corpsman" Thread. | Drftpretty | Off-Topic | 15 | 09-17-2010 11:01 AM |
| ***TST's Official "Whatever" Thread- II*** | ~Brian~ | Off-Topic | 21 | 12-17-2008 04:19 PM |