|
|
#69161 | |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
|
Quote:
__________________
-Rob Just a mustang that's lowered.....that's about it. Work harder....Millions on welfare depend on you! |
|
|
|
|
|
#69162 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: West Chester
Member #4384
My Ride: 2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG iTrader: (0)
|
I was lit on Saturday night, great times haha. I'm just sad she didn't get lit, the only way you should remember your 21st is through other people telling you what happened. Like mine.
__________________
Team Oakes: I dont give a ****!
|
|
|
|
|
#69163 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
|
Boy was that an interesting night for the time Greg and I were there.
__________________
-Rob Just a mustang that's lowered.....that's about it. Work harder....Millions on welfare depend on you! |
|
|
|
|
#69164 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
Quote:
auto show is boring. its a lot of walking around to look factory cars you're never going to buy. may as well go to the dealership. and philly doesn't get new model releases like detroit or new york. the dub section is only cool if you're into crap... of course, i can't really speak for the dub section since it's been a number of years since i've been there... but on the whole i'd expect some fast and furious stuff. |
|
|
|
|
|
#69165 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
|
I really thought we were going to see your dad passed out in the snow on the walk back to your house. He was fantastic.
__________________
Ya take 'em off. "Everyone learns faster on fire." - Alkaline Trio |
|
|
|
|
#69166 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
Quote:
i'll never black out... ever |
|
|
|
|
|
#69167 | |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: West Chester
Member #4384
My Ride: 2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG iTrader: (0)
|
Yes it was Rob
Quote:
The Dub exhibit has more exotics than the exotics section does, there's also about 10 different GT500s, none stock. There is a riced out Celica, but it was a project for like a school group or something, the interior is like an arcade game. Other than that, it's much different than it has been.
__________________
Team Oakes: I dont give a ****!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#69168 | ||||
|
Tri-State Post Whore
|
Quote:
Quote:
And, eh, I figured I'd go just to see it one time and see Bry's car there but... eh.
__________________
[ To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. | To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. | To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. ] Quote:
Quote:
|
||||
|
|
|
|
#69169 | ||
|
Tri-State Post Whore
|
Well my friend walked him home but I think if he hadn't, he definitely would have passed out on the walk home and we would've found him an hour later face down in the snow. Has he started adding all of you on Facebook yet? LOL
__________________
[ To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. | To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. | To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. ] Quote:
Quote:
|
||
|
|
|
|
#69170 |
|
Tri-State Addict
|
|
|
|
|
|
#69171 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
|
He hasn't added me yet. But, I'm pretty sure he doesn't remember me. He was pretty lit when we got there and he introduced himself a few times...
__________________
Ya take 'em off. "Everyone learns faster on fire." - Alkaline Trio |
|
|
|
|
#69172 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
Quote:
i'd go if a bunch of friends were going at the same time. that'd be fun, taking the train down together and grabbing a bite to eat afterwords |
|
|
|
|
|
#69173 | ||
|
Tri-State Post Whore
|
yeah the auto show just sounds like a good excuse to go to reading terminal market
![]() and snoozie, my dad drooled on me so... it's def a possibility that he doesn't remember you
__________________
[ To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. | To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. | To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. ] Quote:
Quote:
|
||
|
|
|
|
#69174 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#69176 |
|
Tri-State Aficionado
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Warrington, PA
Member #13849
My Ride: 2010 "Trojan Box Blue" Mazda3 s Sport iTrader: (0)
|
Rob, I think we're going either Saturday or Sunday. It's not definitely decided yet which day. Me or Dan can keep you in the loop if you want... We have a pretty decent size group going.
I went to my great grandmom's 93rd birthday yesterday. Retirement/assisted living facilities are wicked sad. On the plus side... They have those game machines in the lobby that they normally have at bars... You know those touch screen things that you play photo hunt on. lol'd at some old lady with oxygen sitting in front of one playing soccer =] Work week should be pretty awesome. Dress down week this week since I donated money for Haiti. $5 and I can wear whatever I want all week. Pretty sweet since work is getting kind of busy as of last month
__________________
-Michelle |
|
|
|
|
#69177 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
|
Yeah Meesh just let me know. I will be going with a bunch of family friends but we all usually split up for a little, but wouldn't mind saying hi.
__________________
-Rob Just a mustang that's lowered.....that's about it. Work harder....Millions on welfare depend on you! |
|
|
|
|
#69178 |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#69179 |
|
Tri-State Aficionado
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Warrington, PA
Member #13849
My Ride: 2010 "Trojan Box Blue" Mazda3 s Sport iTrader: (0)
|
Are you a female in disguise, Ken? You change your mind/opinion about more things than I think I've done in my life. lol even though you just got done telling jul not to waste her time and money i'll let you know what day we decide on going. I won't get my hopes up or anything though haha.
Anyway, in case anyone is curious about pricing I don't think it was actually said earlier but I could be wrong: weekdays $10, weekends $12. If you buy tickets online and print them they're $10 weekdays and weekends. Mcdonalds has coupons off of weekday admission. Septa has discounted tickets at the counters at their train stations I dont remember how much off but that's where I got mine last year.
__________________
-Michelle |
|
|
|
|
#69180 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
rob, plan is to go sunday for sure. i'll let you know times and stuff once i talk to everyone.
just gonna be me, meesh and possibly her sister and husband, my mom, and a couple friends.... no biggie. ken you should come hangout too. day is going pretty fast! Cant wait for house, the season finale of worst cooks in america, and whatever else is on tonight
__________________
Dan - 94 Integra "Panda" GSR/LS (crashed to finished in < 30 days) - 96 Integra (Totaled 5/28/2011) - 91 MR2 Turbo (SOLD) - 91 MR2 n/a (SOLD) Quote:
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| ***TST's Official "Boring" Thread, Part Deux*** | Buster | Off-Topic | 40005 | 12-07-2011 02:02 PM |
| The official "Talk me out of Joining the Navy as a Corpsman" Thread. | Drftpretty | Off-Topic | 15 | 09-17-2010 11:01 AM |
| ***TST's Official "Whatever" Thread- II*** | ~Brian~ | Off-Topic | 21 | 12-17-2008 04:19 PM |