TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Off-Topic
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2009, 04:36 PM   #59681
blkZ06
Tri-State Addict
 
blkZ06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: West Chester, Pa
Member #3188

My Ride:
03 Z06, 01 Z06, 99 Viper GTS, 05 F250, 00 M5

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to blkZ06
sup kid
__________________
01 911 TT - 216 K16s 501awhp/650awtq
03 Z06 - 427 F1 916rwhp/900rwtq
01 Z06 - 383 Y7-JT Trim 640rwhp/630rwtq
99 Viper GTS - 488 Cam 500rwhp/550rwtq
04 2500 - 402 GT80 & S364 - 750rwhp/1300rwtq
blkZ06 is offline  
Old 12-02-2009, 04:37 PM   #59682
angdefeo
Tri-State Aficionado
 
angdefeo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: South Phila
Member #14238

My Ride:
09 WRX STi, 10 Evo X

iTrader: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by blkZ06 View Post
Marriage is taking its toll on you
I am not married....hell i am not even dating anyone.
angdefeo is offline  
Old 12-02-2009, 04:37 PM   #59683
HickRocket1258
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: West Chester, PA
Member #415

 
iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to HickRocket1258
Yeah Nick I hear ya. I used to work out a lot. Been working and just don't have the drive right now. I feel once I move out of my house eventually I will start working out again. Luckily I'm a big guy in general.
__________________
-Rob

Just a mustang that's lowered.....that's about it.

Work harder....Millions on welfare depend on you!
HickRocket1258 is offline  
Old 12-02-2009, 04:40 PM   #59684
blkZ06
Tri-State Addict
 
blkZ06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: West Chester, Pa
Member #3188

My Ride:
03 Z06, 01 Z06, 99 Viper GTS, 05 F250, 00 M5

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to blkZ06
Quote:
Originally Posted by angdefeo View Post
I am not married....hell i am not even dating anyone.
remember, it still counts if you pay for it
__________________
01 911 TT - 216 K16s 501awhp/650awtq
03 Z06 - 427 F1 916rwhp/900rwtq
01 Z06 - 383 Y7-JT Trim 640rwhp/630rwtq
99 Viper GTS - 488 Cam 500rwhp/550rwtq
04 2500 - 402 GT80 & S364 - 750rwhp/1300rwtq
blkZ06 is offline  
Old 12-02-2009, 04:42 PM   #59685
sleeper15
Tri-State Addict
 
sleeper15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Moscow, PA
Member #14620

My Ride:
08 Civic Mugen SI, 08 S2000 CR

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by blkZ06 View Post
remember, it still counts if you pay for it
especially in hong kong
__________________
2000 Dodge Durango R/T - Going bye bye soon
2009 Acura TL SH-AWD - Daily pimp mobile
2008 Honda S2000 CR - Fanboy toy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
sleeper15 is offline  
Old 12-02-2009, 04:43 PM   #59686
angdefeo
Tri-State Aficionado
 
angdefeo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: South Phila
Member #14238

My Ride:
09 WRX STi, 10 Evo X

iTrader: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by blkZ06 View Post
remember, it still counts if you pay for it
With out getting to philosphical, everyone's paying for it some way or another
angdefeo is offline  
Old 12-02-2009, 04:46 PM   #59687
angdefeo
Tri-State Aficionado
 
angdefeo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: South Phila
Member #14238

My Ride:
09 WRX STi, 10 Evo X

iTrader: (3)
BlkZ06, did you shoot the equalizer? What do you think about it if you had a chance to put a through rounds through the 10mm?
angdefeo is offline  
Old 12-02-2009, 04:48 PM   #59688
Big_Jim
Dealing with stupidity.
Super Moderator
 
Big_Jim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Member #7592

 
iTrader: (6)
hah looks like i missed a good bit here.

Im starting to think about trading my car in for a Cadillac again......
__________________
Quote:
I'm not a hater... I'm just smarter then you.
Big_Jim is offline  
Old 12-02-2009, 04:49 PM   #59689
angdefeo
Tri-State Aficionado
 
angdefeo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: South Phila
Member #14238

My Ride:
09 WRX STi, 10 Evo X

iTrader: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Jim View Post
hah looks like i missed a good bit here.

Im starting to think about trading my car in for a Cadillac again......
A Scion for a Cadilac.....thats a heck of a change.
angdefeo is offline  
Old 12-02-2009, 04:52 PM   #59690
Big_Jim
Dealing with stupidity.
Super Moderator
 
Big_Jim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Member #7592

 
iTrader: (6)
yeah man. I've always loved Caddys. My family always had caddys when i was younger. I wanted to get rid of my last xB for either a DTS or an escalade, but the used car market was too soft and i got offered nothing for my trade in. Then cash 4 clunkers came around and i traded in my 1989 mercury grand marquis as the clunker and my 05 xb in on my 2010 xb.
__________________
Quote:
I'm not a hater... I'm just smarter then you.
Big_Jim is offline  
Old 12-02-2009, 04:53 PM   #59691
blkZ06
Tri-State Addict
 
blkZ06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: West Chester, Pa
Member #3188

My Ride:
03 Z06, 01 Z06, 99 Viper GTS, 05 F250, 00 M5

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to blkZ06
Quote:
Originally Posted by angdefeo View Post
BlkZ06, did you shoot the equalizer? What do you think about it if you had a chance to put a through rounds through the 10mm?
I went through pretty much all the ammo you gave me, I still have a couple boxes of equilizers and two full mags sitting with the gun
__________________
01 911 TT - 216 K16s 501awhp/650awtq
03 Z06 - 427 F1 916rwhp/900rwtq
01 Z06 - 383 Y7-JT Trim 640rwhp/630rwtq
99 Viper GTS - 488 Cam 500rwhp/550rwtq
04 2500 - 402 GT80 & S364 - 750rwhp/1300rwtq
blkZ06 is offline  
Old 12-02-2009, 04:56 PM   #59692
angdefeo
Tri-State Aficionado
 
angdefeo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: South Phila
Member #14238

My Ride:
09 WRX STi, 10 Evo X

iTrader: (3)
Good nite gang, i am leaving real soon.
angdefeo is offline  
Old 12-02-2009, 04:57 PM   #59693
angdefeo
Tri-State Aficionado
 
angdefeo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: South Phila
Member #14238

My Ride:
09 WRX STi, 10 Evo X

iTrader: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Jim View Post
yeah man. I've always loved Caddys. My family always had caddys when i was younger. I wanted to get rid of my last xB for either a DTS or an escalade, but the used car market was too soft and i got offered nothing for my trade in. Then cash 4 clunkers came around and i traded in my 1989 mercury grand marquis as the clunker and my 05 xb in on my 2010 xb.
Just given your name i would think your were more a Caddy guy than a Scion but both are nice cars.
angdefeo is offline  
Old 12-02-2009, 04:58 PM   #59694
Big_Jim
Dealing with stupidity.
Super Moderator
 
Big_Jim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Member #7592

 
iTrader: (6)
later angelo!
__________________
Quote:
I'm not a hater... I'm just smarter then you.
Big_Jim is offline  
Old 12-02-2009, 04:59 PM   #59695
Oakes
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Oakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: West Chester
Member #4384

My Ride:
2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Oakes
Night Angelo, thanks again, even though I didn't get sent to DC. They are apparently having issues with the customer for the car, so no sense in the trip if the car isnt gonna be sold.
__________________
Team Oakes: I dont give a ****!
Oakes is offline  
Old 12-02-2009, 06:17 PM   #59696
doug
Tri-State Post Whore
 
doug's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Springfield, PA
Member #450

My Ride:
2007 WRX STi Limited, 1969 Z/28 Camaro

iTrader: (1)
i want some equalizers.
doug is offline  
Old 12-02-2009, 06:21 PM   #59697
Snoozie
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Snoozie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Member #1887

 
iTrader: (0)
I love being able to go to the gym during the day. There is hardly anyone there.
__________________
Ya take 'em off.


"Everyone learns faster on fire." - Alkaline Trio
Snoozie is offline  
Old 12-02-2009, 07:24 PM   #59698
3rdGenMr2Girl
Tri-State Post Whore
 
3rdGenMr2Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: West Chester, PA
Member #9924

My Ride:
1993 Toyota Mr2 Turbo

iTrader: (1)
Send a message via AIM to 3rdGenMr2Girl
It's great isn't it? I go at around 2.
__________________
1993 Toyota MR2 Turbo (my only love)
1989 Nissan 240sx (my project
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
)
3rdGenMr2Girl is offline  
Old 12-02-2009, 07:58 PM   #59699
Big_Jim
Dealing with stupidity.
Super Moderator
 
Big_Jim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Member #7592

 
iTrader: (6)
I hate when buyers flake out.

Time to enjoy a nice delirium nocturnum.
__________________
Quote:
I'm not a hater... I'm just smarter then you.
Big_Jim is offline  
Old 12-02-2009, 08:19 PM   #59700
ASIAN JUL
Tri-State Post Whore
 
ASIAN JUL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: DelCo ;]
Member #9030

My Ride:
'95 Integra LS hatch

iTrader: (1)
have had a migraine all weekend.. can't friggin' get rid of it. i'm thinking it's cause i tried to go all day without caffeine. either way, can't find my migraine meds. fml.
__________________
[
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
]

Quote:
It was the sexual guardian angel saying sir your stroke is on point, go forth and conquer
ASIAN JUL is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
***TST's Official "Boring" Thread, Part Deux*** Buster Off-Topic 40005 12-07-2011 02:02 PM
The official "Talk me out of Joining the Navy as a Corpsman" Thread. Drftpretty Off-Topic 15 09-17-2010 11:01 AM
***TST's Official "Whatever" Thread- II*** ~Brian~ Off-Topic 21 12-17-2008 04:19 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.