|
|
#5642 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
|
I'm too lazy to do the whole cereal bowl and spoon thing today. I'm out the door in a few, cause I hear shi**y weather is on the way. YAY for rush hour!
__________________
The great thing about being an architect is that you can walk into your dreams. - Harold E. Wagoner, 1986 |
|
|
|
|
#5643 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: In a modular on campus
Member #2994
My Ride: 2006 Nissan SE-R Spec V iTrader: (0)
|
I have no urge to do anything. But I need to type at least 4 pages today. ****.
__________________
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. |
|
|
|
|
#5644 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
|
I have to study a little more for a quiz, draw a diagram of a restaurant I went to last night with lighting fixtures, and finish my Philadelphia Neighborhoods project tonight. WOOHOO!!!!
__________________
The great thing about being an architect is that you can walk into your dreams. - Harold E. Wagoner, 1986 |
|
|
|
|
#5645 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: In a modular on campus
Member #2994
My Ride: 2006 Nissan SE-R Spec V iTrader: (0)
|
And I have class from like 1010-510, a stupid meeting from 530-630..and then a loads of papers/studying.
__________________
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. |
|
|
|
|
#5647 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
Its just gray and overcast here. It rained like a mofo last night on my way back to Lancaster. I was talking to my mom and she could actually hear the rain falling on my car, and I could barely hear what she was saying.
I have a rough copy of a paper due Thursday, and I have yet to start it.
__________________
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5648 |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
Banned
|
im going to voice a small opinion here. and see what happens.
WHY THE **** IS THERE A FUND BECAUSE A COP GOT SHOT? srsly. it happens. people get shot all the time. ill contribute money when someone steps the **** up to tackle the violence. |
|
|
|
|
#5650 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
I go down the PA turnpike. Get off at exit 286 and take 222 south till you can't go anymore and get on 30 and get off at the walnut st. exit.
__________________
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5652 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
damn, that sucks. its almost christmas time, just about all the retail stores will be hiring for extra help.
__________________
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5654 |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
Banned
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5656 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
Yeah, it was a bitch driving last night. all that damn fog and that damn rain ftl.
__________________
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5657 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
|
Thats beat ® ™
Why did you get fired? Being on TST all day?
__________________
The great thing about being an architect is that you can walk into your dreams. - Harold E. Wagoner, 1986 |
|
|
|
|
#5658 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
That sounds like fun. LoL. I have to work on this paper thats due in about a week, haven't started either.
__________________
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5659 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
|
That be ghey.
__________________
The great thing about being an architect is that you can walk into your dreams. - Harold E. Wagoner, 1986 |
|
|
|
|
#5660 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
Yeah, I should stop delaying and get started on it, but you know me, i'm lazy.
__________________
Quote:
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| ***TST's Official "Boring" Thread, Part Deux*** | Buster | Off-Topic | 40005 | 12-07-2011 02:02 PM |
| The official "Talk me out of Joining the Navy as a Corpsman" Thread. | Drftpretty | Off-Topic | 15 | 09-17-2010 11:01 AM |
| ***TST's Official "Whatever" Thread- II*** | ~Brian~ | Off-Topic | 21 | 12-17-2008 04:19 PM |