TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Off-Topic
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2009, 01:53 PM   #51261
OMGz Turbo
Tri-State Post Whore
 
OMGz Turbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Ltown
Member #3108

My Ride:
01' WS6..That whistles...01' Explorer 5.slow

iTrader: (0)
Jamaica has the better ganja....Actually, the weed in cancun straight up sucked donkey dick. I didn't even get a buzz.


NOW! The "rastas" that were waiting in the "boats" as soon as i got off the cruise liner had that ****. I think i was wrecked from beginning to end. haha
__________________
loading HATERS.....99% ████████████████]

NO ONE CARES ABOUT BEING TTT APPROVED
OMGz Turbo is offline  
Old 09-29-2009, 02:47 PM   #51262
Snoozie
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Snoozie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Member #1887

 
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by angdefeo View Post
For how long do you host the dog?
3-6 months. I will have Zizi for probably 2-3 months. She'll definitely be gone before the new year. I'm just finishing up her training and then she will go on to her permanent family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGz Turbo View Post
What the hell went wrong with franky? LOL
Frankie was abused before I got him.
__________________
Ya take 'em off.


"Everyone learns faster on fire." - Alkaline Trio
Snoozie is offline  
Old 09-29-2009, 02:53 PM   #51263
OMGz Turbo
Tri-State Post Whore
 
OMGz Turbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Ltown
Member #3108

My Ride:
01' WS6..That whistles...01' Explorer 5.slow

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoozie View Post
3-6 months. I will have Zizi for probably 2-3 months. She'll definitely be gone before the new year. I'm just finishing up her training and then she will go on to her permanent family.


Frankie was abused before I got him.
Ahhhh explains it. Figured you just taught him to hate fat people.
__________________
loading HATERS.....99% ████████████████]

NO ONE CARES ABOUT BEING TTT APPROVED
OMGz Turbo is offline  
Old 09-29-2009, 02:56 PM   #51264
Snoozie
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Snoozie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Member #1887

 
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGz Turbo View Post
Ahhhh explains it. Figured you just taught him to hate fat people.
I'm kind of a fatty and he loves me, so it must just be you.
__________________
Ya take 'em off.


"Everyone learns faster on fire." - Alkaline Trio
Snoozie is offline  
Old 09-29-2009, 03:03 PM   #51265
jpalamar
TST Ruined My Life!
 
jpalamar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Orefield, PA
Member #13773

My Ride:
'14 Mustang GT

iTrader: (3)
If you smoke weed while on vocation in a country that it is legal, can your job hold that against you when you come home and fail a drug test?
__________________
2014 Mustang GT performance package, M6, Brembo brakes, Torsen diff with 3.73, Steeda CAI with 101mm MAF, ST coilovers with caster/camber plates, BMR lower control arms, BMR watts link, BMW sway bars with end links, front brake cooling ducts, SR short shiffter, and custom tuned
jpalamar is offline  
Old 09-29-2009, 03:06 PM   #51266
sleeper15
Tri-State Addict
 
sleeper15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Moscow, PA
Member #14620

My Ride:
08 Civic Mugen SI, 08 S2000 CR

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpalamar View Post
If you smoke weed while on vocation in a country that it is legal, can your job hold that against you when you come home and fail a drug test?
yup

i know in the military it can be held againest you still
__________________
2000 Dodge Durango R/T - Going bye bye soon
2009 Acura TL SH-AWD - Daily pimp mobile
2008 Honda S2000 CR - Fanboy toy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
sleeper15 is offline  
Old 09-29-2009, 03:08 PM   #51267
angdefeo
Tri-State Aficionado
 
angdefeo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: South Phila
Member #14238

My Ride:
09 WRX STi, 10 Evo X

iTrader: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpalamar View Post
If you smoke weed while on vocation in a country that it is legal, can your job hold that against you when you come home and fail a drug test?
Yes. A positive test is a positive no matter where you go.
angdefeo is offline  
Old 09-29-2009, 03:10 PM   #51268
jpalamar
TST Ruined My Life!
 
jpalamar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Orefield, PA
Member #13773

My Ride:
'14 Mustang GT

iTrader: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleeper15 View Post
yup

i know in the military it can be held againest you still
After my time in the Army, I wouldn't dare do something that stupid, but I can't see how the civilian world could hold it against you even though I'm sure they would.
__________________
2014 Mustang GT performance package, M6, Brembo brakes, Torsen diff with 3.73, Steeda CAI with 101mm MAF, ST coilovers with caster/camber plates, BMR lower control arms, BMR watts link, BMW sway bars with end links, front brake cooling ducts, SR short shiffter, and custom tuned
jpalamar is offline  
Old 09-29-2009, 03:15 PM   #51269
sleeper15
Tri-State Addict
 
sleeper15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Moscow, PA
Member #14620

My Ride:
08 Civic Mugen SI, 08 S2000 CR

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpalamar View Post
After my time in the Army, I wouldn't dare do something that stupid, but I can't see how the civilian world could hold it against you even though I'm sure they would.
well, they can just plain fire you.
__________________
2000 Dodge Durango R/T - Going bye bye soon
2009 Acura TL SH-AWD - Daily pimp mobile
2008 Honda S2000 CR - Fanboy toy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
sleeper15 is offline  
Old 09-29-2009, 04:20 PM   #51270
DPancoast
TST Ruined My Life!
 
DPancoast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Member #6193

My Ride:
94 Integra GSR / 96 Jeep (DD)

iTrader: (6)
Send a message via AIM to DPancoast
lol

So I order something from a company. Special order item, takes 4-6 weeks until it ships. No big deal. Enter my address, it says that a signature is required upon delivery. Ok cool. Submit.

They ship it out via Fed Ex (usually UPS shows up around 5pm.. I'm home by then) and they make an attempt. Blah blah blah, will make 3 attempts, then it will go back to the shipper.

Simple fix is to just redirect it via the company right? WRONG.

Their "policy" is that they can't change the address and they say I have to go pick it up in Bethlehem (Fed Ex location) or be home. LOL yeah ok, not for the money I paid. Then they tell me after 3 days, it gets sent back to them, and they issue me a refund.

LOL... right. I then ask, after the refund, I order the item again, place a different address on the item... and it gets shipped there? Only difference being that it's going to take another 4-6 weeks?

She says "well.. yeah"

Im like ok

- Signature required...
- If I'm not home I have to go pick it up in Bethlehem AFTER 7PM (over an hour away... especially after work at 4pm)
- After 3 attempts, it gets held at Fed Ex for 2 days and then sent back to the shipper.
- Shipper issues a refund.
- I then have to replace the order to my work address, wait for it to be made AGAIN.

How does that make sense? I can't change the address to my work address so that I can just sign for it there? DUMBEST **** EVER. I have to wait for it to get back to them, wait for my refund, and then replace the order, and wait for it AGAIN. Even stupider is it says no where in a clear fashion, that you can't change the address.

... so after stating my opinion, I finally got them to put a request into the people that actually made what I ordered, and hopefully they'll just redirect it. Otherwise, I'm never using this company again.
__________________
Dan

- 94 Integra "Panda" GSR/LS (crashed to finished in < 30 days)
- 96 Integra (Totaled 5/28/2011)
- 91 MR2 Turbo (SOLD)
- 91 MR2 n/a (SOLD)

Quote:
in-raging? is that like an internal raging hard on? usage might include: i'm in-raging for some bacon right now
DPancoast is offline  
Old 09-29-2009, 04:24 PM   #51271
russiankid
Tri-State Post Whore
 
russiankid's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Lincoln University PA
Member #7769

My Ride:
2012 Scion tC

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to russiankid
I rolled 170k on the Honda today, woot.
__________________
2012' Scion tC 6-speed M/T.
russiankid is offline  
Old 09-29-2009, 04:26 PM   #51272
jpalamar
TST Ruined My Life!
 
jpalamar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Orefield, PA
Member #13773

My Ride:
'14 Mustang GT

iTrader: (3)
So your mad that you aren't home for your delivery but knew ahead of time that you had to sign for it? I'm confused.

I know it is a PITA, got get your box! Go into work late if you too!
__________________
2014 Mustang GT performance package, M6, Brembo brakes, Torsen diff with 3.73, Steeda CAI with 101mm MAF, ST coilovers with caster/camber plates, BMR lower control arms, BMR watts link, BMW sway bars with end links, front brake cooling ducts, SR short shiffter, and custom tuned
jpalamar is offline  
Old 09-29-2009, 04:31 PM   #51273
DPancoast
TST Ruined My Life!
 
DPancoast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Member #6193

My Ride:
94 Integra GSR / 96 Jeep (DD)

iTrader: (6)
Send a message via AIM to DPancoast
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpalamar View Post
So your mad that you aren't home for your delivery but knew ahead of time that you had to sign for it? I'm confused.

I know it is a PITA, got get your box! Go into work late if you too!
Yeah I knew I had to sign for it, but I didn't know it was going to go out Fed Ex. Fed Ex and UPS deliver at different times. I'm an ass for assuming it would go out UPS, but still.

How can they say they can't change the shipping address for something I paid for? I even said I'd pay a re-handling fee because I guarantee it will be less than I'll lose leaving work in the middle of the day, or driving 2 hours up and back to Bethlehem. Especially because I called Fed Ex and they couldn't even tell me what time the attempt was made or when it would be made tomorrow/the next day. I refuse to sit home and lose money on something that could be fix with a couple key strokes. I don't see the issue with my complaint.
__________________
Dan

- 94 Integra "Panda" GSR/LS (crashed to finished in < 30 days)
- 96 Integra (Totaled 5/28/2011)
- 91 MR2 Turbo (SOLD)
- 91 MR2 n/a (SOLD)

Quote:
in-raging? is that like an internal raging hard on? usage might include: i'm in-raging for some bacon right now
DPancoast is offline  
Old 09-29-2009, 04:40 PM   #51274
Meeshell
Tri-State Aficionado
 
Meeshell's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Warrington, PA
Member #13849

My Ride:
2010 "Trojan Box Blue" Mazda3 s Sport

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Meeshell
soooo what is this mystery object you're having shipped??????
__________________
-Michelle
Meeshell is offline  
Old 09-29-2009, 04:45 PM   #51275
DPancoast
TST Ruined My Life!
 
DPancoast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Member #6193

My Ride:
94 Integra GSR / 96 Jeep (DD)

iTrader: (6)
Send a message via AIM to DPancoast
lol not telling
__________________
Dan

- 94 Integra "Panda" GSR/LS (crashed to finished in < 30 days)
- 96 Integra (Totaled 5/28/2011)
- 91 MR2 Turbo (SOLD)
- 91 MR2 n/a (SOLD)

Quote:
in-raging? is that like an internal raging hard on? usage might include: i'm in-raging for some bacon right now
DPancoast is offline  
Old 09-29-2009, 04:47 PM   #51276
jpalamar
TST Ruined My Life!
 
jpalamar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Orefield, PA
Member #13773

My Ride:
'14 Mustang GT

iTrader: (3)
They didn't leave a sorry we missed you thing on the door for the delivery? Thanks gay. I'm courious too what you bought now, custom order with a 4-6 week wait? Must be something pimp.
__________________
2014 Mustang GT performance package, M6, Brembo brakes, Torsen diff with 3.73, Steeda CAI with 101mm MAF, ST coilovers with caster/camber plates, BMR lower control arms, BMR watts link, BMW sway bars with end links, front brake cooling ducts, SR short shiffter, and custom tuned
jpalamar is offline  
Old 09-29-2009, 04:52 PM   #51277
DPancoast
TST Ruined My Life!
 
DPancoast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Member #6193

My Ride:
94 Integra GSR / 96 Jeep (DD)

iTrader: (6)
Send a message via AIM to DPancoast
lol, its a custom gift for x-mas. Getting it over with now so that I have something to give, rather than waiting till the last minute. It's one of a couple different things, that I already have.

They did leave a slip on the door, and it just restated signature required, pick it up after 7pm, 3 attempts will be made, after that goes back to shipper, yadda yadda
__________________
Dan

- 94 Integra "Panda" GSR/LS (crashed to finished in < 30 days)
- 96 Integra (Totaled 5/28/2011)
- 91 MR2 Turbo (SOLD)
- 91 MR2 n/a (SOLD)

Quote:
in-raging? is that like an internal raging hard on? usage might include: i'm in-raging for some bacon right now
DPancoast is offline  
Old 09-29-2009, 05:08 PM   #51278
DPancoast
TST Ruined My Life!
 
DPancoast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Member #6193

My Ride:
94 Integra GSR / 96 Jeep (DD)

iTrader: (6)
Send a message via AIM to DPancoast
damn... tsunami watch for Hawaii because of waves from one wayyyyy out in the Pacific like near the Phillipennes.. Thats crazy
__________________
Dan

- 94 Integra "Panda" GSR/LS (crashed to finished in < 30 days)
- 96 Integra (Totaled 5/28/2011)
- 91 MR2 Turbo (SOLD)
- 91 MR2 n/a (SOLD)

Quote:
in-raging? is that like an internal raging hard on? usage might include: i'm in-raging for some bacon right now
DPancoast is offline  
Old 09-29-2009, 05:10 PM   #51279
sleeper15
Tri-State Addict
 
sleeper15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Moscow, PA
Member #14620

My Ride:
08 Civic Mugen SI, 08 S2000 CR

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPancoast View Post
damn... tsunami watch for Hawaii because of waves from one wayyyyy out in the Pacific like near the Phillipennes.. Thats crazy
yeah, ****s insane.

I remeber being on a aircraft carrier before, looking out from the bridge during a storm, and seein this massive wave come over the bow of the ship.
__________________
2000 Dodge Durango R/T - Going bye bye soon
2009 Acura TL SH-AWD - Daily pimp mobile
2008 Honda S2000 CR - Fanboy toy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
sleeper15 is offline  
Old 09-29-2009, 05:14 PM   #51280
DPancoast
TST Ruined My Life!
 
DPancoast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Member #6193

My Ride:
94 Integra GSR / 96 Jeep (DD)

iTrader: (6)
Send a message via AIM to DPancoast
yeah dude. its crazy to think about. especially because North Shore/Pipeline is already at 10ft+
__________________
Dan

- 94 Integra "Panda" GSR/LS (crashed to finished in < 30 days)
- 96 Integra (Totaled 5/28/2011)
- 91 MR2 Turbo (SOLD)
- 91 MR2 n/a (SOLD)

Quote:
in-raging? is that like an internal raging hard on? usage might include: i'm in-raging for some bacon right now
DPancoast is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
***TST's Official "Boring" Thread, Part Deux*** Buster Off-Topic 40005 12-07-2011 02:02 PM
The official "Talk me out of Joining the Navy as a Corpsman" Thread. Drftpretty Off-Topic 15 09-17-2010 11:01 AM
***TST's Official "Whatever" Thread- II*** ~Brian~ Off-Topic 21 12-17-2008 04:19 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.