|
|
#4641 |
|
Tri-State Aficionado
|
__________________
TST Work Crew/Saturday Club To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. |
|
|
|
|
#4643 |
|
Tri-State Aficionado
|
STi engine and trans mounts...I don't has garage, so my options are getting limited
__________________
TST Work Crew/Saturday Club To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. |
|
|
|
|
#4645 |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
Banned
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4646 |
|
Tri-State Aficionado
|
I can has garage time? I don't even know when I'll be free enough for it. This week coming up is gonna suck. Bad.
__________________
TST Work Crew/Saturday Club To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. |
|
|
|
|
#4648 |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
Banned
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4649 |
|
Tri-State Aficionado
|
I wish I could even think about spending the money on JDMs and some HIDs
__________________
TST Work Crew/Saturday Club To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. |
|
|
|
|
#4650 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: In a modular on campus
Member #2994
My Ride: 2006 Nissan SE-R Spec V iTrader: (0)
|
Didn't do it. They sold the 04 before I got there, and they had a beat to death 03 that they tried scamming on me. lol, I don't think so, slick.
__________________
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. |
|
|
|
|
#4652 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: In a modular on campus
Member #2994
My Ride: 2006 Nissan SE-R Spec V iTrader: (0)
|
lol..good ****. I just watched the America one on ondemand.
__________________
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. |
|
|
|
|
#4653 |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
do you ever do anything productive at work? not that i would, im just wondering
ninja edit: if i take my piece of crap cable box into comcast can i get a new one? mine is borked.
__________________
FOR SALE! Canon 5D|17-40L|85mm f/1.8|Sigmalux|580ex
|
|
|
|
|
#4655 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: In a modular on campus
Member #2994
My Ride: 2006 Nissan SE-R Spec V iTrader: (0)
|
Jon gimme a holler when you know. im gonna eat/sleep.
BTW, my car looks awesome with the staggered tires from the rear..I may just paint the pipes, slap my monaro's on there and call it a day.
__________________
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. |
|
|
|
|
#4658 |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
Banned
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4659 |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
Banned
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| ***TST's Official "Boring" Thread, Part Deux*** | Buster | Off-Topic | 40005 | 12-07-2011 02:02 PM |
| The official "Talk me out of Joining the Navy as a Corpsman" Thread. | Drftpretty | Off-Topic | 15 | 09-17-2010 11:01 AM |
| ***TST's Official "Whatever" Thread- II*** | ~Brian~ | Off-Topic | 21 | 12-17-2008 04:19 PM |