TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Off-Topic
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2009, 07:39 PM   #46281
sherwood
Tri-State Post Whore
 
sherwood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: NJ
Member #2221

My Ride:
arggg 32, vr jetta.

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to sherwood
better kill it! u gonna hang out when ur home at least?
__________________
666family
Off Topic MONSTER
.dub cult.
Quote:
But I am sure the exhaust is angled for back pressure to have a faster spool-up for larger size turbochargers @ low RPM
sherwood is offline  
Old 08-25-2009, 07:40 PM   #46282
omgjacki
Tri-State Post Whore
 
omgjacki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Gilbertsville, PA
Member #5869

My Ride:
2018 CX-5 GT Premium, 2018 Honda Grom

iTrader: (4)
Send a message via AIM to omgjacki Send a message via Yahoo to omgjacki
Quote:
Originally Posted by FazdaGt View Post
I called you jacki, I moved to jersey since its such an amazing place and all.
We've already established that it was Sherwood. LOL why would I believe you anyway. You've had my number for like 2 years and never called me once. Why would you call me now that you've "moved to Jersey"? LOL I know you didn't.
__________________
Ryan M. Sherwood
September 9, 1985 - October 7, 2009
omgjacki is offline  
Old 08-25-2009, 07:43 PM   #46283
FazdaGt
Tri-State Post Whore
 
FazdaGt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Denver, Pa
Member #3161

My Ride:
compensates for my size.

iTrader: (6)
Send a message via AIM to FazdaGt
I assumed you'd pick up on my sarcasm haha.

you must not be on my pocket dialing list, my ass likes to call people.
__________________
06' Nissan Frontier
95' Bmw 318i v8. wait what?

Quote:
"Hi, Italy? I broke one of your Lambos, I can has new oil pan and bumper?"
FazdaGt is offline  
Old 08-25-2009, 07:45 PM   #46284
omgjacki
Tri-State Post Whore
 
omgjacki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Gilbertsville, PA
Member #5869

My Ride:
2018 CX-5 GT Premium, 2018 Honda Grom

iTrader: (4)
Send a message via AIM to omgjacki Send a message via Yahoo to omgjacki
Haha, I picked up on it. And no, I don't think I am.
__________________
Ryan M. Sherwood
September 9, 1985 - October 7, 2009
omgjacki is offline  
Old 08-25-2009, 07:46 PM   #46285
sherwood
Tri-State Post Whore
 
sherwood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: NJ
Member #2221

My Ride:
arggg 32, vr jetta.

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to sherwood
^^cranky pants.
__________________
666family
Off Topic MONSTER
.dub cult.
Quote:
But I am sure the exhaust is angled for back pressure to have a faster spool-up for larger size turbochargers @ low RPM
sherwood is offline  
Old 08-25-2009, 07:48 PM   #46286
FazdaGt
Tri-State Post Whore
 
FazdaGt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Denver, Pa
Member #3161

My Ride:
compensates for my size.

iTrader: (6)
Send a message via AIM to FazdaGt
I wouldn't be too disappointed though, I hear the conversations are pretty lame.
__________________
06' Nissan Frontier
95' Bmw 318i v8. wait what?

Quote:
"Hi, Italy? I broke one of your Lambos, I can has new oil pan and bumper?"
FazdaGt is offline  
Old 08-25-2009, 10:57 PM   #46287
RSX Type-Slow
Tri-State Post Whore
 
RSX Type-Slow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: D-town
Member #5868

My Ride:
99' Civic Si

iTrader: (1)
Send a message via AIM to RSX Type-Slow
i'll pay someone $25 to come over and go into my kitchen and grab me some iced tea. i'm too lazy to get up and get it myself....
__________________
-Tim

Dropped and swapped Civic Si
RSX Type-Slow is offline  
Old 08-25-2009, 10:59 PM   #46288
evomike
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Member #2578

My Ride:
03 duramax and a 04 evo

iTrader: (3)
I'll come over and shove my balls in your face
evomike is offline  
Old 08-25-2009, 10:59 PM   #46289
Oakes
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Oakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: West Chester
Member #4384

My Ride:
2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Oakes
I'll pay you nothing to get it yourself
__________________
Team Oakes: I dont give a ****!
Oakes is offline  
Old 08-25-2009, 11:00 PM   #46290
RSX Type-Slow
Tri-State Post Whore
 
RSX Type-Slow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: D-town
Member #5868

My Ride:
99' Civic Si

iTrader: (1)
Send a message via AIM to RSX Type-Slow
as long as you get me a drink too idont care what happens....
__________________
-Tim

Dropped and swapped Civic Si
RSX Type-Slow is offline  
Old 08-25-2009, 11:01 PM   #46291
abrok99
Tri-State Post Whore
 
abrok99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: that nj jawn
Member #6039

My Ride:
2004 Subaru WRX swagon

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FazdaGt View Post
I assumed you'd pick up on my sarcasm haha.

you must not be on my pocket dialing list, my ass likes to call people.
i was on that haha.
__________________
RIP- Ryan Sherwood.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
abrok99 is offline  
Old 08-25-2009, 11:01 PM   #46292
RSX Type-Slow
Tri-State Post Whore
 
RSX Type-Slow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: D-town
Member #5868

My Ride:
99' Civic Si

iTrader: (1)
Send a message via AIM to RSX Type-Slow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakes View Post
I'll pay you nothing to get it yourself
i'll pay you the amount of my foot up your ass to shut the fawk up
__________________
-Tim

Dropped and swapped Civic Si
RSX Type-Slow is offline  
Old 08-25-2009, 11:02 PM   #46293
evomike
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Member #2578

My Ride:
03 duramax and a 04 evo

iTrader: (3)
I am on the way
evomike is offline  
Old 08-25-2009, 11:02 PM   #46294
sherwood
Tri-State Post Whore
 
sherwood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: NJ
Member #2221

My Ride:
arggg 32, vr jetta.

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to sherwood
so 1 cockmeat sandwich and a side of iced tea?
__________________
666family
Off Topic MONSTER
.dub cult.
Quote:
But I am sure the exhaust is angled for back pressure to have a faster spool-up for larger size turbochargers @ low RPM
sherwood is offline  
Old 08-25-2009, 11:03 PM   #46295
RSX Type-Slow
Tri-State Post Whore
 
RSX Type-Slow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: D-town
Member #5868

My Ride:
99' Civic Si

iTrader: (1)
Send a message via AIM to RSX Type-Slow
im in a super e-thug mood. anyone wanna battle???
__________________
-Tim

Dropped and swapped Civic Si
RSX Type-Slow is offline  
Old 08-25-2009, 11:04 PM   #46296
RSX Type-Slow
Tri-State Post Whore
 
RSX Type-Slow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: D-town
Member #5868

My Ride:
99' Civic Si

iTrader: (1)
Send a message via AIM to RSX Type-Slow
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherwood View Post
so 1 cockmeat sandwich and a side of iced tea?

you know you wanna get in on this....
__________________
-Tim

Dropped and swapped Civic Si
RSX Type-Slow is offline  
Old 08-25-2009, 11:04 PM   #46297
Oakes
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Oakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: West Chester
Member #4384

My Ride:
2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Oakes
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSX Type-Slow View Post
i'll pay you the amount of my foot up your ass to shut the fawk up
I'll pay you one falcon punch to the rib cage and instant death afterwords.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherwood View Post
so 1 cockmeat sandwich and a side of iced tea?
Sounds like your typical snack
__________________
Team Oakes: I dont give a ****!
Oakes is offline  
Old 08-25-2009, 11:04 PM   #46298
evomike
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Member #2578

My Ride:
03 duramax and a 04 evo

iTrader: (3)
I'm in super bored as **** mood
evomike is offline  
Old 08-25-2009, 11:05 PM   #46299
Oakes
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Oakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: West Chester
Member #4384

My Ride:
2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Oakes
I'm in...take a break from working on this Evo mode.
__________________
Team Oakes: I dont give a ****!
Oakes is offline  
Old 08-25-2009, 11:05 PM   #46300
evomike
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Member #2578

My Ride:
03 duramax and a 04 evo

iTrader: (3)
Tim let's go be sword fisherman, the people on th discovery channel are in nj let's go catch some big fish
evomike is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
***TST's Official "Boring" Thread, Part Deux*** Buster Off-Topic 40005 12-07-2011 02:02 PM
The official "Talk me out of Joining the Navy as a Corpsman" Thread. Drftpretty Off-Topic 15 09-17-2010 11:01 AM
***TST's Official "Whatever" Thread- II*** ~Brian~ Off-Topic 21 12-17-2008 04:19 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.