TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Off-Topic
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2009, 09:32 AM   #44941
Oakes
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Oakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: West Chester
Member #4384

My Ride:
2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Oakes
Quote:
Originally Posted by phate1229 View Post
morning ****stick, godamnit I'm bored, waiting for my couch to be delivered.
Well, as soon as it's there let me know so we can head down to meet up with the girls
__________________
Team Oakes: I dont give a ****!
Oakes is offline  
Old 08-19-2009, 09:36 AM   #44942
crazyduckme
Tri-State Aficionado
 
crazyduckme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: West Chester, PA
Member #13534

My Ride:
2008 Mazda 3s Touring

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to crazyduckme
__________________
xoxo Michelle

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPancoast
I rub one out every morning when I think of Ken
crazyduckme is offline  
Old 08-19-2009, 09:37 AM   #44943
DPancoast
TST Ruined My Life!
 
DPancoast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Member #6193

My Ride:
94 Integra GSR / 96 Jeep (DD)

iTrader: (6)
Send a message via AIM to DPancoast
Yeah rob I have a soft spot for the big stuff. I could just never get into it. Impressive to say the least.
__________________
Dan

- 94 Integra "Panda" GSR/LS (crashed to finished in < 30 days)
- 96 Integra (Totaled 5/28/2011)
- 91 MR2 Turbo (SOLD)
- 91 MR2 n/a (SOLD)

Quote:
in-raging? is that like an internal raging hard on? usage might include: i'm in-raging for some bacon right now
DPancoast is offline  
Old 08-19-2009, 09:42 AM   #44944
phate1229
Tri-State Addict
 
phate1229's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: West Chester
Member #8613

My Ride:
98 Foz

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to phate1229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakes View Post
Well, as soon as it's there let me know so we can head down to meet up with the girls
you know how I feel about girls with high pitched voices
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMan'sR
By now Oakes is probably making hybrids, syphlrheea.
phate1229 is offline  
Old 08-19-2009, 09:43 AM   #44945
Scapegoat
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Scapegoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: stop looking at my gold
Member #1208

 
iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPancoast View Post
Yeah rob I have a soft spot for the big stuff.
Scapegoat is offline  
Old 08-19-2009, 09:50 AM   #44946
HickRocket1258
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: West Chester, PA
Member #415

 
iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to HickRocket1258
Haha Ken you are so wrong. It was a good one though.
__________________
-Rob

Just a mustang that's lowered.....that's about it.

Work harder....Millions on welfare depend on you!
HickRocket1258 is offline  
Old 08-19-2009, 09:52 AM   #44947
DPancoast
TST Ruined My Life!
 
DPancoast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Member #6193

My Ride:
94 Integra GSR / 96 Jeep (DD)

iTrader: (6)
Send a message via AIM to DPancoast
nohomonohomonohomo lol

Ken I secretly hate you
__________________
Dan

- 94 Integra "Panda" GSR/LS (crashed to finished in < 30 days)
- 96 Integra (Totaled 5/28/2011)
- 91 MR2 Turbo (SOLD)
- 91 MR2 n/a (SOLD)

Quote:
in-raging? is that like an internal raging hard on? usage might include: i'm in-raging for some bacon right now
DPancoast is offline  
Old 08-19-2009, 09:53 AM   #44948
Scapegoat
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Scapegoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: stop looking at my gold
Member #1208

 
iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPancoast View Post
nohomonohomonohomo lol

Ken I secretly hate you
bull**** dan,

you



me
Scapegoat is offline  
Old 08-19-2009, 10:02 AM   #44949
Meeshell
Tri-State Aficionado
 
Meeshell's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Warrington, PA
Member #13849

My Ride:
2010 "Trojan Box Blue" Mazda3 s Sport

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Meeshell
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpalamar View Post


You dirty!
It was early... My censor wasn't on yet. It was the first thing that came to mind to say.

I would totally watch the Hannah Montana movie... I just might buy it. Maybe.

And Marcus... Didn't you just ask where to buy a couch yesterday? Where'd you get it from so fast?

Oh. Also... Dans homo-tastic quote is going in my sig =] (wheneverifigureouthowtoaddit)
__________________
-Michelle
Meeshell is offline  
Old 08-19-2009, 10:06 AM   #44950
crazyduckme
Tri-State Aficionado
 
crazyduckme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: West Chester, PA
Member #13534

My Ride:
2008 Mazda 3s Touring

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to crazyduckme
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meeshell View Post
It was early... My censor wasn't on yet. It was the first thing that came to mind to say.

I would totally watch the Hannah Montana movie... I just might buy it. Maybe.

And Marcus... Didn't you just ask where to buy a couch yesterday? Where'd you get it from so fast?

Oh. Also... Dans homo-tastic quote is going in my sig =] (wheneverifigureouthowtoaddit)
The movie's not bad. Kinda has its "omgreally?!" parts... but other than that... I enjoyed it. LOL.
__________________
xoxo Michelle

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPancoast
I rub one out every morning when I think of Ken
crazyduckme is offline  
Old 08-19-2009, 10:14 AM   #44951
phate1229
Tri-State Addict
 
phate1229's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: West Chester
Member #8613

My Ride:
98 Foz

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to phate1229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meeshell View Post
And Marcus... Didn't you just ask where to buy a couch yesterday? Where'd you get it from so fast?
ikea, sucked it up and paid the 400
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMan'sR
By now Oakes is probably making hybrids, syphlrheea.
phate1229 is offline  
Old 08-19-2009, 10:15 AM   #44952
HickRocket1258
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: West Chester, PA
Member #415

 
iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to HickRocket1258
Ken that puppy is so cute. I have a real big soft spot for dogs.
__________________
-Rob

Just a mustang that's lowered.....that's about it.

Work harder....Millions on welfare depend on you!
HickRocket1258 is offline  
Old 08-19-2009, 10:31 AM   #44953
DPancoast
TST Ruined My Life!
 
DPancoast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Member #6193

My Ride:
94 Integra GSR / 96 Jeep (DD)

iTrader: (6)
Send a message via AIM to DPancoast
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

__________________
Dan

- 94 Integra "Panda" GSR/LS (crashed to finished in < 30 days)
- 96 Integra (Totaled 5/28/2011)
- 91 MR2 Turbo (SOLD)
- 91 MR2 n/a (SOLD)

Quote:
in-raging? is that like an internal raging hard on? usage might include: i'm in-raging for some bacon right now
DPancoast is offline  
Old 08-19-2009, 10:44 AM   #44954
piku
Tri-State Addict
 
piku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Bradentucky, FL
Member #12166

My Ride:
335i/M3

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapegoat View Post
kill the two interns
You think like I do
piku is offline  
Old 08-19-2009, 10:52 AM   #44955
piku
Tri-State Addict
 
piku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Bradentucky, FL
Member #12166

My Ride:
335i/M3

iTrader: (0)
Sup all...
piku is offline  
Old 08-19-2009, 10:53 AM   #44956
crazyduckme
Tri-State Aficionado
 
crazyduckme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: West Chester, PA
Member #13534

My Ride:
2008 Mazda 3s Touring

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to crazyduckme
Nothing. This day is dragging already. I'd like to go home and sleep.
__________________
xoxo Michelle

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPancoast
I rub one out every morning when I think of Ken
crazyduckme is offline  
Old 08-19-2009, 10:57 AM   #44957
Meeshell
Tri-State Aficionado
 
Meeshell's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Warrington, PA
Member #13849

My Ride:
2010 "Trojan Box Blue" Mazda3 s Sport

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Meeshell
Just realized I have an hour long meeting all the way across the building from where I am right now. Then an hour to hour and a half long lunch meeting...outside... In the heat. Then another hour long meeting at 3. Fml

Hopefully you guys provide some laughs in here for when I'm back. If I don't die at lunch that is.
__________________
-Michelle
Meeshell is offline  
Old 08-19-2009, 10:59 AM   #44958
DPancoast
TST Ruined My Life!
 
DPancoast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Member #6193

My Ride:
94 Integra GSR / 96 Jeep (DD)

iTrader: (6)
Send a message via AIM to DPancoast
Yeah this slow boring day stuff is getting old. Then again I'm getting paid to look busy but be bored so that's ok lol
__________________
Dan

- 94 Integra "Panda" GSR/LS (crashed to finished in < 30 days)
- 96 Integra (Totaled 5/28/2011)
- 91 MR2 Turbo (SOLD)
- 91 MR2 n/a (SOLD)

Quote:
in-raging? is that like an internal raging hard on? usage might include: i'm in-raging for some bacon right now
DPancoast is offline  
Old 08-19-2009, 11:02 AM   #44959
phate1229
Tri-State Addict
 
phate1229's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: West Chester
Member #8613

My Ride:
98 Foz

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to phate1229
quote of the day Ed: wow... he masturbates a lot in this movie.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMan'sR
By now Oakes is probably making hybrids, syphlrheea.
phate1229 is offline  
Old 08-19-2009, 11:04 AM   #44960
jpalamar
TST Ruined My Life!
 
jpalamar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Orefield, PA
Member #13773

My Ride:
'14 Mustang GT

iTrader: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPancoast View Post
Yeah this slow boring day stuff is getting old. Then again I'm getting paid to look busy but be bored so that's ok lol
I feel ya. I've got enoguh work that I can do 182 days and go home, or just work 1/2 days and sit here the rest bored... Needless to say, they won't let me go home.
__________________
2014 Mustang GT performance package, M6, Brembo brakes, Torsen diff with 3.73, Steeda CAI with 101mm MAF, ST coilovers with caster/camber plates, BMR lower control arms, BMR watts link, BMW sway bars with end links, front brake cooling ducts, SR short shiffter, and custom tuned
jpalamar is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
***TST's Official "Boring" Thread, Part Deux*** Buster Off-Topic 40005 12-07-2011 02:02 PM
The official "Talk me out of Joining the Navy as a Corpsman" Thread. Drftpretty Off-Topic 15 09-17-2010 11:01 AM
***TST's Official "Whatever" Thread- II*** ~Brian~ Off-Topic 21 12-17-2008 04:19 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.