|
|
#422 |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Philadelphia
Member #2029
My Ride: "Honey Badger" Turbo Miata iTrader: (8)
|
I'll do commentary, then I'll make a compilation vid.
__________________
2004 MAZDASPEED MX-5 : 328whp / 308wtq / 2500lbs 2012 Toyota Prius 2 : Daily Driver |
|
|
|
|
#423 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Lincoln University PA
Member #7769
My Ride: 2012 Scion tC iTrader: (0)
|
Maybe I will bring my bleeder stuff for the clutch too? Doubt Dan has that, maybe Mark does but I'll bring it anyways.
__________________
2012' Scion tC 6-speed M/T. |
|
|
|
|
#424 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
I don't have it. Please do. I'd like to maybe even bleed the brakes as well if we have time/get that far.
You can show up at 7:30. I say 7 because I leave my house then.
__________________
Dan - 94 Integra "Panda" GSR/LS (crashed to finished in < 30 days) - 96 Integra (Totaled 5/28/2011) - 91 MR2 Turbo (SOLD) - 91 MR2 n/a (SOLD) Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#426 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
Fair enough. It's a simple system to bleed, so we should make quick work of it once the new line is on
__________________
Dan - 94 Integra "Panda" GSR/LS (crashed to finished in < 30 days) - 96 Integra (Totaled 5/28/2011) - 91 MR2 Turbo (SOLD) - 91 MR2 n/a (SOLD) Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#427 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Blue bell/Ambler ,PA
Member #9456
My Ride: 03 GTI w/ F4h-T 250-260hp goal iTrader: (0)
|
this makes me just wanna work on my audi all weekend lol.
__________________
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. TST's Dub Cult
|
|
|
|
|
#428 |
|
Tri-State Addict
|
You say this but I spent over 2 hours pissing around with the 3000gt when I installed a new clutch master cylinder. You need to build a reverse bleeder to make the process truly quick.
|
|
|
|
|
#429 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
Nah in all honesty, it took about 20 mins last time I did it on my red car. They have the same setup when it comes to turbo/na but we shall see.
__________________
Dan - 94 Integra "Panda" GSR/LS (crashed to finished in < 30 days) - 96 Integra (Totaled 5/28/2011) - 91 MR2 Turbo (SOLD) - 91 MR2 n/a (SOLD) Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#431 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
Checklist for tonight:
- Install FAT motor grounds (stock ones just didn't hold up last night for some reason lol) - Remove other half of old rusted clutch line from the body side and replace - Bleed clutch system - Fill the trans - R&R Coolant plug from the block. - Diagnose leaky fuel line @ the rail - Double and Triple check all coolant lines and connections - Fill and bleed coolant - Install inter cooler and hook up A2W setup. - Diagnose A2W water pump not turning on - Install exhaust (not hooked up for start )- Start car - Check timing - Idle for 30 mins. - Change oil - Check levels - Drive looks long, but its not
__________________
Dan - 94 Integra "Panda" GSR/LS (crashed to finished in < 30 days) - 96 Integra (Totaled 5/28/2011) - 91 MR2 Turbo (SOLD) - 91 MR2 n/a (SOLD) Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#433 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
lol, I'll come hangout man, we'll cruise, or you can come up this way. Or both.
__________________
Dan - 94 Integra "Panda" GSR/LS (crashed to finished in < 30 days) - 96 Integra (Totaled 5/28/2011) - 91 MR2 Turbo (SOLD) - 91 MR2 n/a (SOLD) Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#434 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Lansdale, Pa
Member #6345
My Ride: 2006 Acura TSX,1996 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4 4.0, and cammed out Spec V with a blown motor. iTrader: (1)
|
tonight's gonna be a good night....cant wait dude. 7:30 is when everyone is coming oveR?
__________________
1996 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4 4.0 work horse 2003 Nissan Sentra Se-R Spec V, needs a motor. 2006 Acura TSX, soon to be low and slow. Every Nasty Vehical Illustrates Our Useless Spending |
|
|
|
|
#436 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
Car didn't start. After brief research before bed, it's definatly a vacumm issue. Unlike the na motor, this motor WILL not start with even a small leak. I did not know that and thank Art for talking with me tonight. The rusty clutch line also gave out do I have to replace it. More work on Thursday since I have prior concert plans with Michelle tomorrow night
__________________
Dan - 94 Integra "Panda" GSR/LS (crashed to finished in < 30 days) - 96 Integra (Totaled 5/28/2011) - 91 MR2 Turbo (SOLD) - 91 MR2 n/a (SOLD) Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#437 |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Philadelphia
Member #2029
My Ride: "Honey Badger" Turbo Miata iTrader: (8)
|
So what do we have to do, check for vaccum lines that aren't connected?
__________________
2004 MAZDASPEED MX-5 : 328whp / 308wtq / 2500lbs 2012 Toyota Prius 2 : Daily Driver Last edited by CleanNeon98; 06-24-2009 at 12:13 AM. |
|
|
|
|
#439 |
|
Tri-State Addict
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Shaw AFB, SC
Member #7619
My Ride: 91 Honda Prelude Si 4WS----- 97 Honda Prelude SH ATTS iTrader: (1)
|
Sorry to hear the issues your having. A lot of help show up?
& im actually gonna be down in quakertown this weekend for a wedding. If you guys are working on it then, maybe i can stop by and check it out. I may not be a bunch of help but im good at hassleing ppl and acting like i know sh!t. I'll be driving the lude, so you can finally check it out. even though im having all kinds of issues and its rather embarrassing...but w/e. just let me know.
__________________
'91 Prelude Si 4ws. / '97 Prelude SH the '91 To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. the '97 To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. Last edited by Vtecepidemic; 06-24-2009 at 12:57 AM. |
|
|
|
|
#440 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
I'll probably be working on it Thursday and maybe Friday. If not, I'm hoping to spend all day on Saturday so I can sit my car at the World Wide Stereo car show since I registered for it. But yeah, I need to address all loose vacuum lines. You're more than welcome to come hangout if you're in the area.
__________________
Dan - 94 Integra "Panda" GSR/LS (crashed to finished in < 30 days) - 96 Integra (Totaled 5/28/2011) - 91 MR2 Turbo (SOLD) - 91 MR2 n/a (SOLD) Quote:
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Washing your car in the cold | RWDTurbo149 | Exterior, Interior, and Electrical | 44 | 12-19-2010 03:57 AM |
| Ya its that cold! | whitezenki | Off-Topic | 15 | 02-05-2007 09:33 PM |
| DIY Cold Air | Erbe | Engine Performance | 6 | 03-22-2005 09:30 PM |
| my 12.4 on a cold day | evilution | Gallery | 13 | 02-01-2005 05:18 PM |