TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Gallery
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2010, 10:22 AM   #21
DC2-Chris
Tri-State Addict
 
DC2-Chris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Member #8675

 
iTrader: (0)
EPIC - did you get her digits haha
DC2-Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 10:28 AM   #22
streetsistalkin
Tri-State Aficionado
 
streetsistalkin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Member #16344

My Ride:
95 240sx proper thrashed

iTrader: (0)
You went in
streetsistalkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 08:48 AM   #23
OBEEWON
Tri-State Post Whore
 
OBEEWON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Hightened State of Emergency
Member #1315

My Ride:
Lansdale Local

iTrader: (1)
Send a message via MSN to OBEEWON
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjaeger240 View Post
Please, seriously, if you drive down to my house and only bring your car and $50 I'll spray your kit the right way with real black (while you sand and refinish your headlights). $200 and I'll do the whole car.

PS. Not a joke.
Bet, I need you to paint the kit for my Lexus too. I will PM you. I have another customer for you as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mills84 View Post
And I thought my negative 4* of camber was nice. Dude from the back it looks like -10*. I was #322 btw.
Ahh, the white M3? Car was looking nice. I dont think I got any action shots of you tho.



__________________
E .· \' ' ·. F


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Last edited by OBEEWON; 08-01-2010 at 08:59 AM.
OBEEWON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 09:57 AM   #24
Oakes
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Oakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: West Chester
Member #4384

My Ride:
2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Oakes
Oh hey, I worked on that Silver M3 with the CSL wheels, that car is mint!
Oakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 10:31 PM   #25
96zenki
Tri-State Addict
 
96zenki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Member #8420

My Ride:
96 S14. 2000 gs400 blk/blk platinum

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjaeger240 View Post
Please, seriously, if you drive down to my house and only bring your car and $50 I'll spray your kit the right way with real black (while you sand and refinish your headlights). $200 and I'll do the whole car.

PS. Not a joke.
heeeey buddy let me get in on that

PS. Not a joke.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
96zenki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 12:41 AM   #26
Glick
Tri-State Aficionado
 
Glick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Mount Joy, PA
Member #3240

My Ride:
2006 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec-V

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Glick
Was this at states last weekend?
__________________
Current Ride
2006 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec-V
2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII
Glick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 12:45 AM   #27
Got Insulin?
Hard Snarker
Super Moderator
 
Got Insulin?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Philly
Member #7591

My Ride:
01 Audi TT 225, GVR-4 #72/1000, 91 TSi AWD

iTrader: (16)
Send a message via AIM to Got Insulin?
OhB, your photog work is definately improving. Car looks nasty.
__________________
-Taylor
DenOfDebauchery
Got Insulin? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 10:34 AM   #28
OBEEWON
Tri-State Post Whore
 
OBEEWON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Hightened State of Emergency
Member #1315

My Ride:
Lansdale Local

iTrader: (1)
Send a message via MSN to OBEEWON
Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Insulin? View Post
OhB, your photog work is definately improving. Car looks nasty.
Wow, thanks man. I don't even have a real camera. I'm no photog, I just mess around in P-shop.
__________________
E .· \' ' ·. F


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
OBEEWON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 12:13 PM   #29
supraghost
Tri-State Post Whore
 
supraghost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Marietta, PA
Member #7051

My Ride:
2002 5mt IS300, 1995 s14

iTrader: (3)
Send a message via AIM to supraghost
sweet bumper
__________________
Quote:
theres no computer in the kitchen...how are they updating facebook status's?

'92 festiva: BP 1.8l DOHC, garret gt2554r, mostly stock otherwise


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
supraghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 12:49 PM   #30
OBEEWON
Tri-State Post Whore
 
OBEEWON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Hightened State of Emergency
Member #1315

My Ride:
Lansdale Local

iTrader: (1)
Send a message via MSN to OBEEWON
For some reason I can't find it....
__________________
E .· \' ' ·. F


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
OBEEWON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 09:19 PM   #31
mills84
Tri-State Aficionado
 
mills84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: York, PA
Member #16728

My Ride:
e46 m3

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakes View Post
Oh hey, I worked on that Silver M3 with the CSL wheels, that car is mint!
Those aren't CSL wheels, they are RAC's. Forged, lightweight and one hell of a price tag. He's from Lancaster.
__________________
iForged || Ground-Control || Streamline || JVT || Discovery Automotive || Stoptech
mills84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 10:46 PM   #32
smelly240
Tri-State Addict
 
smelly240's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: near the big fancy mall
Member #2072

My Ride:
1990 Nissan 240

iTrader: (1)
Send a message via AIM to smelly240
i love othfail blackstar.

sup wit it breh.
__________________
PSIPROformance.com
smelly240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 11:40 PM   #33
Jjaeger240
Tri-State Addict
 
Jjaeger240's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Baltimore,MD and York,PA
Member #3470

My Ride:
Nissan S13

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Jjaeger240
Quote:
Originally Posted by 96zenki View Post
heeeey buddy let me get in on that

PS. Not a joke.
I'm only willing because truth be told this paint looks super wack in person-- even in pictures you can see how thin and flat it is. I'm tired of staring at it looking half-stepped and want to see it at least photograph nice. Corvette Black w/ black flake (nothing crazy) would do this car so right.

I'll paint still, and for obnoxiously low cost (paint and labor), but not the deal I'm cutting him. I hate when people complain about non-show quality finishes. I paint out of my non-vented garage with *meh* guns, occasionally use my jank compressor with no water trap, and don't do any cutting or buffing. They're 10 footer jobs at the end of the day, 20 at absolute worst-- but again, no runs and nothing you'll pick up or see from one lane over driving on the highway or up close after one lap on the track.

For reference, painted this car a few years ago and this is what it looked like a few weekends ago. It has been hammered for probably 30-40+ events since painting it and is also daily driven. (Rear quarter is wavy because of super jank fiberglass knockoff wide panel):

Jjaeger240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 06:38 AM   #34
OBEEWON
Tri-State Post Whore
 
OBEEWON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Hightened State of Emergency
Member #1315

My Ride:
Lansdale Local

iTrader: (1)
Send a message via MSN to OBEEWON
Sent you a PM. Going to visit my sister next week so I can drop the car off if need be.
__________________
E .· \' ' ·. F


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
OBEEWON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 10:58 AM   #35
jbdakid
Tri-State Aficionado
 
jbdakid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: HBG
Member #3130

My Ride:
BB6

iTrader: (0)
Funny thread.

Home girl was driving a real Type R. We didn't get any footage of her run! I wanted to see what she could do too.
jbdakid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 09:40 PM   #36
zidek
Tri-State Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Member #8816

My Ride:
s13 and cd accord

iTrader: (1)
the chunkies are always down YES!?
__________________
**//]
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
[\\**


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
"you like!"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
zidek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 12:13 PM   #37
jdmwill
Tri-State Post Whore
 
jdmwill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: edison, nj
Member #5436

My Ride:
daily s13 slammed drifty ready, drift car ae86 sr20 powered...20" mongoose for fun

iTrader: (4)
wet t shirt contest obee wins.....
__________________
I LOVE MOJO CHICKEN
jdmwill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 12:53 PM   #38
Got Insulin?
Hard Snarker
Super Moderator
 
Got Insulin?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Philly
Member #7591

My Ride:
01 Audi TT 225, GVR-4 #72/1000, 91 TSi AWD

iTrader: (16)
Send a message via AIM to Got Insulin?
Also, take note newbs: He pulled that dime with cammo shorts, a red belt, and a beater.
__________________
-Taylor
DenOfDebauchery
Got Insulin? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 02:55 PM   #39
OBEEWON
Tri-State Post Whore
 
OBEEWON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Hightened State of Emergency
Member #1315

My Ride:
Lansdale Local

iTrader: (1)
Send a message via MSN to OBEEWON
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmwill View Post
wet t shirt contest obee wins.....
Ha! I dunno Willie, you might beat me out on that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Insulin? View Post
Also, take note newbs: He pulled that dime with cammo shorts, a red belt, and a beater.
Yes, but dont forget the dish towel under the fedora! Chicks love dish towels because it reminds them of the kitchen.
__________________
E .· \' ' ·. F


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
OBEEWON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 06:42 PM   #40
Jjaeger240
Tri-State Addict
 
Jjaeger240's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Baltimore,MD and York,PA
Member #3470

My Ride:
Nissan S13

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Jjaeger240
Obee, didn't get a pm from you.
Jjaeger240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PROOF that I love bacon more! twastheglow Off-Topic 503 10-10-2014 07:56 PM
WCU: Fat chicks! slobaru Spotted! 3 09-08-2007 10:30 PM
I love dancing and I love Madonna music. jc8889 Off-Topic 0 03-06-2007 02:12 AM
2 chicks in a black ws6 accord_racer90 Spotted! 15 04-18-2006 02:34 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.