TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Off-Topic
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2009, 02:20 PM   #29881
Oakes
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Oakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: West Chester
Member #4384

My Ride:
2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Oakes
Quote:
Originally Posted by the4g63 View Post
I've been spoiled by Primo's. Best hoagies ever, but they're pretty expensive.
Primos > * when it comes to hoagies

Quote:
Originally Posted by russiankid View Post
Silly Russians.
Says the Russian
__________________
Team Oakes: I dont give a ****!
Oakes is offline  
Old 04-15-2009, 02:22 PM   #29882
R_Rambo
Tri-State Addict
 
R_Rambo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: PA
Member #8452

My Ride:
11' WRX Hatch

iTrader: (1)
go buy some steak-umm from the grocery store and make your own. their ****ing baller
R_Rambo is offline  
Old 04-15-2009, 02:22 PM   #29883
the4g63
Tri-State Addict
 
the4g63's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Delco
Member #5544

My Ride:
Evo IX SE

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to the4g63
Thank you, Nick. Capriotti's on Market Street in WC is good too. Ever had one from them?
__________________
-Jack
the4g63 is offline  
Old 04-15-2009, 02:22 PM   #29884
Kevin
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: PA
Member #2345

My Ride:
EVO

iTrader: (9)
Send a message via AIM to Kevin
Quote:
Originally Posted by the4g63 View Post
I've been spoiled by Primo's. Best hoagies ever, but they're pretty expensive.
Best hoagies in the world. Hands down. I'd back that up in a international contest.
__________________
'99 GSX - Sold '99 RS - Totaled '95 GSX - Totaled '97 GST - Sold '67 Camaro RS - Sold EVO 8 -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
Thanks dude, you should know better than to think id ditch my dsm's for a vw... lol.
Kevin is offline  
Old 04-15-2009, 02:23 PM   #29885
CHAOS
TST Ruined My Life!
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Member #2120

My Ride:
1984 Cadillac Brougham

iTrader: (1)
meh to capriottis.

lorenzos has more meat hahaha
CHAOS is offline  
Old 04-15-2009, 02:24 PM   #29886
Oakes
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Oakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: West Chester
Member #4384

My Ride:
2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Oakes
Quote:
Originally Posted by the4g63 View Post
Thank you, Nick. Capriotti's on Market Street in WC is good too. Ever had one from them?
I have, I remember their rolls being too hard though, definitely could have been a one time thing but I can't stand hard rolls. Definitely good though
__________________
Team Oakes: I dont give a ****!
Oakes is offline  
Old 04-15-2009, 02:24 PM   #29887
the4g63
Tri-State Addict
 
the4g63's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Delco
Member #5544

My Ride:
Evo IX SE

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to the4g63
Chaos wants moar meat.
__________________
-Jack
the4g63 is offline  
Old 04-15-2009, 02:24 PM   #29888
CHAOS
TST Ruined My Life!
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Member #2120

My Ride:
1984 Cadillac Brougham

iTrader: (1)
Moar!
CHAOS is offline  
Old 04-15-2009, 02:24 PM   #29889
zerioustt
Tri-State Post Whore
 
zerioustt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Member #1356

 
iTrader: (1)
Send a message via AIM to zerioustt
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyCarIsFTL View Post
Well, for one, when did wifey dye her hair brown? And two, Jason, Olivia looks a lot like you already.
Before she got pregos she dyed it back to her original color. The blonde hair was a modeling thing I think. Maybe when she was in milan..I'm not sure. Either way the brown is her natural color.


Yes I know..I'm hoping that changes because I'd be an ugly chick.
__________________
91 300zxtt, 2 07 honda fits, 08 kawasaki MS/SE, 07 yamaha yfz 450 se

your mom has no thumbs and hitch hikes like this...

Quote:
Yea seriously. Zerioustt is a toolbag.
zerioustt is offline  
Old 04-15-2009, 02:25 PM   #29890
russiankid
Tri-State Post Whore
 
russiankid's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Lincoln University PA
Member #7769

My Ride:
2012 Scion tC

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to russiankid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakes View Post
Primos > * when it comes to hoagies



Says the Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by the4g63 View Post
Chaos wants moar meat.
I was going to say that.
__________________
2012' Scion tC 6-speed M/T.
russiankid is offline  
Old 04-15-2009, 02:26 PM   #29891
the4g63
Tri-State Addict
 
the4g63's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Delco
Member #5544

My Ride:
Evo IX SE

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to the4g63
__________________
-Jack
the4g63 is offline  
Old 04-15-2009, 02:26 PM   #29892
CHAOS
TST Ruined My Life!
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Member #2120

My Ride:
1984 Cadillac Brougham

iTrader: (1)
brunettes > *
CHAOS is offline  
Old 04-15-2009, 02:26 PM   #29893
russiankid
Tri-State Post Whore
 
russiankid's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Lincoln University PA
Member #7769

My Ride:
2012 Scion tC

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to russiankid
There are some hot red heads.
__________________
2012' Scion tC 6-speed M/T.
russiankid is offline  
Old 04-15-2009, 02:26 PM   #29894
Elliott18t
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Elliott18t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Blue bell/Ambler ,PA
Member #9456

My Ride:
03 GTI w/ F4h-T 250-260hp goal

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Elliott18t
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHAOS View Post
brunettes > *
QFT!
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

TST's Dub Cult
Elliott18t is offline  
Old 04-15-2009, 02:27 PM   #29895
Elliott18t
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Elliott18t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Blue bell/Ambler ,PA
Member #9456

My Ride:
03 GTI w/ F4h-T 250-260hp goal

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Elliott18t
Quote:
Originally Posted by russiankid View Post
There are some hot red heads.
The problem..
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

TST's Dub Cult
Elliott18t is offline  
Old 04-15-2009, 02:29 PM   #29896
zerioustt
Tri-State Post Whore
 
zerioustt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Member #1356

 
iTrader: (1)
Send a message via AIM to zerioustt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
Best hoagies in the world. Hands down. I'd back that up in a international contest.
I agree to a point..just not in the world. Best chain hoagie place by far!

Place on 70 in cherry hill called lou and ann's deli is the best I have eaten.
__________________
91 300zxtt, 2 07 honda fits, 08 kawasaki MS/SE, 07 yamaha yfz 450 se

your mom has no thumbs and hitch hikes like this...

Quote:
Yea seriously. Zerioustt is a toolbag.
zerioustt is offline  
Old 04-15-2009, 02:29 PM   #29897
the4g63
Tri-State Addict
 
the4g63's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Delco
Member #5544

My Ride:
Evo IX SE

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to the4g63
The majority of redheads I've seen in my life are ridiculously pale. Like too, too pale.
__________________
-Jack
the4g63 is offline  
Old 04-15-2009, 02:30 PM   #29898
russiankid
Tri-State Post Whore
 
russiankid's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Lincoln University PA
Member #7769

My Ride:
2012 Scion tC

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to russiankid
Quote:
Originally Posted by the4g63 View Post
The majority of redheads I've seen in my life are ridiculously pale. Like too, too pale.
Another problem.


I hate Nick's pics. They make me want to drop my car off at his place...but I $$.
__________________
2012' Scion tC 6-speed M/T.
russiankid is offline  
Old 04-15-2009, 02:31 PM   #29899
Oakes
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Oakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: West Chester
Member #4384

My Ride:
2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Oakes
brunettes > *

agreed sir. I find them to be more fun
__________________
Team Oakes: I dont give a ****!
Oakes is offline  
Old 04-15-2009, 02:31 PM   #29900
phate1229
Tri-State Addict
 
phate1229's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: West Chester
Member #8613

My Ride:
98 Foz

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to phate1229
just for the record, I hate every single one of you. I left my wallet at home and have a grand total of 2 dollars on me which I need for toll, also I'm hungry as ****.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMan'sR
By now Oakes is probably making hybrids, syphlrheea.
phate1229 is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
***TST's Official "Boring" Thread, Part Deux*** Buster Off-Topic 40005 12-07-2011 02:02 PM
The official "Talk me out of Joining the Navy as a Corpsman" Thread. Drftpretty Off-Topic 15 09-17-2010 11:01 AM
***TST's Official "Whatever" Thread- II*** ~Brian~ Off-Topic 21 12-17-2008 04:19 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.