TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Off-Topic
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2009, 07:16 PM   #29101
Oakes
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Oakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: West Chester
Member #4384

My Ride:
2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Oakes
retard?
__________________
Team Oakes: I dont give a ****!
Oakes is offline  
Old 04-06-2009, 07:16 PM   #29102
russiankid
Tri-State Post Whore
 
russiankid's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Lincoln University PA
Member #7769

My Ride:
2012 Scion tC

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to russiankid
I had food stuck there.
__________________
2012' Scion tC 6-speed M/T.
russiankid is offline  
Old 04-06-2009, 07:19 PM   #29103
russiankid
Tri-State Post Whore
 
russiankid's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Lincoln University PA
Member #7769

My Ride:
2012 Scion tC

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to russiankid
Btw Nick, whose going to be taking picks on the caravan?
__________________
2012' Scion tC 6-speed M/T.
russiankid is offline  
Old 04-06-2009, 07:19 PM   #29104
Scapegoat
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Scapegoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: stop looking at my gold
Member #1208

 
iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by russiankid View Post
So I was picking at my wisdom tooth and ripped the gum out that was inbetween the sides since its still coming out...awesome!
don't want to hear it... i sat through 3.5 hours of needles haha... and the worst part is now during the endorphin crash when all i want to do is sleep. Waiting on my dishes to get clean so i can make some food then grab a shower.

my arm feels like its on fire and i can see red through the bandages
Scapegoat is offline  
Old 04-06-2009, 07:20 PM   #29105
Snoozie
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Snoozie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Member #1887

 
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapegoat View Post
she always was a whore. and i don't want her cause she's nasty (probably)

Keith, you and I should have jumped on the bed a number of times.

Susie, did your sister ever get off the floor?
I went down about....I'm not sure, 5-ish? and she was still on the floor, the lights were all on. But, when I went back down at 730-ish she was on the futon. LOL Her whole ass was hanging out and I'm mad I was too drunk to think to get my camera out.
__________________
Ya take 'em off.


"Everyone learns faster on fire." - Alkaline Trio
Snoozie is offline  
Old 04-06-2009, 07:21 PM   #29106
russiankid
Tri-State Post Whore
 
russiankid's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Lincoln University PA
Member #7769

My Ride:
2012 Scion tC

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to russiankid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapegoat View Post
don't want to hear it... i sat through 3.5 hours of needles haha... and the worst part is now during the endorphin crash when all i want to do is sleep. Waiting on my dishes to get clean so i can make some food then grab a shower.

my arm feels like its on fire and i can see red through the bandages
Haha trust me I know the feeling, probably even worse.
__________________
2012' Scion tC 6-speed M/T.
russiankid is offline  
Old 04-06-2009, 07:22 PM   #29107
zerioustt
Tri-State Post Whore
 
zerioustt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Member #1356

 
iTrader: (1)
Send a message via AIM to zerioustt
tattoos dont hurt..dont let him fool you.
__________________
91 300zxtt, 2 07 honda fits, 08 kawasaki MS/SE, 07 yamaha yfz 450 se

your mom has no thumbs and hitch hikes like this...

Quote:
Yea seriously. Zerioustt is a toolbag.
zerioustt is offline  
Old 04-06-2009, 07:23 PM   #29108
russiankid
Tri-State Post Whore
 
russiankid's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Lincoln University PA
Member #7769

My Ride:
2012 Scion tC

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to russiankid
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerioustt View Post
tattoos dont hurt..dont let him fool you.
Never had one so I don't know. I do know that 6 screws, a metal plate, and 4 rods hurt.
__________________
2012' Scion tC 6-speed M/T.
russiankid is offline  
Old 04-06-2009, 07:23 PM   #29109
DPancoast
TST Ruined My Life!
 
DPancoast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Member #6193

My Ride:
94 Integra GSR / 96 Jeep (DD)

iTrader: (6)
Send a message via AIM to DPancoast
man you guys are hardcore
__________________
Dan

- 94 Integra "Panda" GSR/LS (crashed to finished in < 30 days)
- 96 Integra (Totaled 5/28/2011)
- 91 MR2 Turbo (SOLD)
- 91 MR2 n/a (SOLD)

Quote:
in-raging? is that like an internal raging hard on? usage might include: i'm in-raging for some bacon right now
DPancoast is offline  
Old 04-06-2009, 07:23 PM   #29110
Scapegoat
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Scapegoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: stop looking at my gold
Member #1208

 
iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerioustt View Post
tattoos dont hurt..dont let him fool you.
they don't. its the needle that does

and its not so much the pain but the hormone crash from sitting through it for 3.5 hours that is whats bothering me
Scapegoat is offline  
Old 04-06-2009, 07:24 PM   #29111
Scapegoat
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Scapegoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: stop looking at my gold
Member #1208

 
iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoozie View Post
I went down about....I'm not sure, 5-ish? and she was still on the floor, the lights were all on. But, when I went back down at 730-ish she was on the futon. LOL Her whole ass was hanging out and I'm mad I was too drunk to think to get my camera out.
oh, she puked in your kitchen sink BTW...
Scapegoat is offline  
Old 04-06-2009, 07:25 PM   #29112
Snoozie
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Snoozie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Member #1887

 
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by where'smyturbo? View Post
I'd be at the gym if my goddamn pants were dry...... monkey anus.
I was about to go to the gym and it started to pour. I'm not going to drive 20 mins. to the gym in this crap. Ugh. It makes me so mad.
__________________
Ya take 'em off.


"Everyone learns faster on fire." - Alkaline Trio
Snoozie is offline  
Old 04-06-2009, 07:26 PM   #29113
zerioustt
Tri-State Post Whore
 
zerioustt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Member #1356

 
iTrader: (1)
Send a message via AIM to zerioustt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapegoat View Post
they don't. its the needle that does

and its not so much the pain but the hormone crash from sitting through it for 3.5 hours that is whats bothering me
i sat for 3 hours for my forearm sleeve and was fine afterwards. maybe you are lacking hormones in general...lol
__________________
91 300zxtt, 2 07 honda fits, 08 kawasaki MS/SE, 07 yamaha yfz 450 se

your mom has no thumbs and hitch hikes like this...

Quote:
Yea seriously. Zerioustt is a toolbag.
zerioustt is offline  
Old 04-06-2009, 07:26 PM   #29114
Snoozie
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Snoozie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Member #1887

 
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapegoat View Post
oh, she puked in your kitchen sink BTW...
No she did not!

Keith told me that story and said that she didn't. hahahaha Was he lying to me?

I haven't heard from her since that night, so maybe she did. lol
__________________
Ya take 'em off.


"Everyone learns faster on fire." - Alkaline Trio
Snoozie is offline  
Old 04-06-2009, 07:27 PM   #29115
russiankid
Tri-State Post Whore
 
russiankid's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Lincoln University PA
Member #7769

My Ride:
2012 Scion tC

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to russiankid
I need to go to the gym. I've gotten so weak from not working out. It sucks, I can't even bench 200lbs anymore.
__________________
2012' Scion tC 6-speed M/T.
russiankid is offline  
Old 04-06-2009, 07:28 PM   #29116
Scapegoat
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Scapegoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: stop looking at my gold
Member #1208

 
iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerioustt View Post
i sat for 3 hours for my forearm sleeve and was fine afterwards. maybe you are lacking hormones in general...lol
hmm... you may be on to something there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoozie View Post
No she did not!

Keith told me that story and said that she didn't. hahahaha Was he lying to me?

I haven't heard from her since that night, so maybe she did. lol
well... she was over by the sink for about 15-20 minutes before crashing on the floor. perhaps she just spit in the sink...
Scapegoat is offline  
Old 04-06-2009, 07:32 PM   #29117
zerioustt
Tri-State Post Whore
 
zerioustt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Member #1356

 
iTrader: (1)
Send a message via AIM to zerioustt
Quote:
Originally Posted by russiankid View Post
I need to go to the gym. I've gotten so weak from not working out. It sucks, I can't even bench 200lbs anymore.
benching a ton of wait doesnt mean squat. i probably cant get over 300 anymore but i have "farm strength" from work. i heart my job..not only for the money but for never working out and being in such good shape.
__________________
91 300zxtt, 2 07 honda fits, 08 kawasaki MS/SE, 07 yamaha yfz 450 se

your mom has no thumbs and hitch hikes like this...

Quote:
Yea seriously. Zerioustt is a toolbag.
zerioustt is offline  
Old 04-06-2009, 07:34 PM   #29118
russiankid
Tri-State Post Whore
 
russiankid's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Lincoln University PA
Member #7769

My Ride:
2012 Scion tC

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to russiankid
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerioustt View Post
benching a ton of wait doesnt mean squat. i probably cant get over 300 anymore but i have "farm strength" from work. i heart my job..not only for the money but for never working out and being in such good shape.
It doesn't mean I a lot but I used to be able to get a lot weight because I wrench on cars. I am probably the strongest out of my family, stronger than my dad who is bigger than me.
__________________
2012' Scion tC 6-speed M/T.
russiankid is offline  
Old 04-06-2009, 07:35 PM   #29119
Scapegoat
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Scapegoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: stop looking at my gold
Member #1208

 
iTrader: (1)
my job is turning me into a nice round shape... fortunately, i've been going to the gym and working on that crap i've put on. I still can't bench much...
Scapegoat is offline  
Old 04-06-2009, 07:36 PM   #29120
russiankid
Tri-State Post Whore
 
russiankid's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Lincoln University PA
Member #7769

My Ride:
2012 Scion tC

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to russiankid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapegoat View Post
my job is turning me into a nice round shape... fortunately, i've been going to the gym and working on that crap i've put on. I still can't bench much...
You won't bench a lot right away. I started out doing 125lbs as my max. Then I worked hard for 3 months and went to 225lbs as my max. However, now my max is 195lbs because I stopped.
__________________
2012' Scion tC 6-speed M/T.
russiankid is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
***TST's Official "Boring" Thread, Part Deux*** Buster Off-Topic 40005 12-07-2011 02:02 PM
The official "Talk me out of Joining the Navy as a Corpsman" Thread. Drftpretty Off-Topic 15 09-17-2010 11:01 AM
***TST's Official "Whatever" Thread- II*** ~Brian~ Off-Topic 21 12-17-2008 04:19 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.