TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Off-Topic
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2009, 10:18 AM   #28421
Snoozie
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Snoozie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Member #1887

 
iTrader: (0)
I'm having such a bad day.
__________________
Ya take 'em off.


"Everyone learns faster on fire." - Alkaline Trio
Snoozie is offline  
Old 04-01-2009, 10:24 AM   #28422
Scapegoat
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Scapegoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: stop looking at my gold
Member #1208

 
iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoozie View Post
I'm having such a bad day.
why so serious?
Scapegoat is offline  
Old 04-01-2009, 10:31 AM   #28423
where'smyturbo?
Tri-State Addict
 
where'smyturbo?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Seattle, WA/Langhorne, PA
Member #5694

My Ride:
'99.5 Jetta VR6

iTrader: (1)
Why susie?

I wish I had internet at work... I'm gonna be soooo f*ckin' bored. As always...
where'smyturbo? is offline  
Old 04-01-2009, 10:36 AM   #28424
Oakes
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Oakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: West Chester
Member #4384

My Ride:
2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Oakes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
Fusion ftw!? what?



At my Junior Prom she was grinding up on me. Got to say the best grind I ever got. Dick got hard in like seconds hahaha gewdman ftw



Your ego is huge now after that Echo kill. You should post it in the "Racing" section



How do you even know about that?
Fusion ftw compared to the old 5 series, and I know everything
__________________
Team Oakes: I dont give a ****!
Oakes is offline  
Old 04-01-2009, 10:41 AM   #28425
MANLYmiata
Tri-State Addict
 
MANLYmiata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: DELCO
Member #9832

My Ride:
ZR1

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakes View Post
Fusion ftw compared to the old 5 series, and I know everything
lolz.

troof.
MANLYmiata is offline  
Old 04-01-2009, 10:45 AM   #28426
Snoozie
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Snoozie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Member #1887

 
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapegoat View Post
why so serious?
Quote:
Originally Posted by where'smyturbo? View Post
Why susie?

I wish I had internet at work... I'm gonna be soooo f*ckin' bored. As always...
I'm just so stressed with work. People treat me like crap here because I'm new and young, so I'm obviously an idiot. That and Keith can't go to the Sonic cruise and I don't think I want to go without him.
__________________
Ya take 'em off.


"Everyone learns faster on fire." - Alkaline Trio
Snoozie is offline  
Old 04-01-2009, 10:47 AM   #28427
Oakes
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Oakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: West Chester
Member #4384

My Ride:
2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Oakes
Why you mad?


aka, I sorriess
__________________
Team Oakes: I dont give a ****!
Oakes is offline  
Old 04-01-2009, 10:57 AM   #28428
Scapegoat
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Scapegoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: stop looking at my gold
Member #1208

 
iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoozie View Post
I'm just so stressed with work. People treat me like crap here because I'm new and young, so I'm obviously an idiot. That and Keith can't go to the Sonic cruise and I don't think I want to go without him.
tell the old fat bitches to shut it... but i might quote you out of context...

you should come to the meet and bring frankie. sucks that keith can't come though
Scapegoat is offline  
Old 04-01-2009, 11:01 AM   #28429
Xavier
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Xavier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Tremont, PA
Member #7219

My Ride:
has that V-Twin rumble

iTrader: (0)
lololol, so I'm trying to figure out which of the three unmarked houses down the shared driveway is the one I'm supposed to be installing FiOS TV at. I narrow it down to one and knock... no answer. So I decide to call.

*rings and rings*
*answering machine picks up*
*old lady picks up over answering machine*
Old Lady: Hello?
Me: Hi, Brandon with Verizon.
Old Lady: What?
Me: Brandon with Verizon, calling regarding a video installation...
Old Lady: No one's here.
Me: Ok then.

No one is there, eh? Then who answered the phone, sly old fox!
__________________
Harley Davidson is the worlds most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the harmful side effect of horsepower. |
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Quote:
$50 if some one will break nicks fingers. i dont know how many times i can read just how cool he is.
Xavier is offline  
Old 04-01-2009, 11:07 AM   #28430
ASIAN JUL
Tri-State Post Whore
 
ASIAN JUL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: DelCo ;]
Member #9030

My Ride:
'95 Integra LS hatch

iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavier View Post
lololol, so I'm trying to figure out which of the three unmarked houses down the shared driveway is the one I'm supposed to be installing FiOS TV at. I narrow it down to one and knock... no answer. So I decide to call.

*rings and rings*
*answering machine picks up*
*old lady picks up over answering machine*
Old Lady: Hello?
Me: Hi, Brandon with Verizon.
Old Lady: What?
Me: Brandon with Verizon, calling regarding a video installation...
Old Lady: No one's here.
Me: Ok then.

No one is there, eh? Then who answered the phone, sly old fox!

__________________
[
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
]

Quote:
It was the sexual guardian angel saying sir your stroke is on point, go forth and conquer
ASIAN JUL is offline  
Old 04-01-2009, 11:13 AM   #28431
Snoozie
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Snoozie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Member #1887

 
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapegoat View Post
tell the old fat bitches to shut it... but i might quote you out of context...

you should come to the meet and bring frankie. sucks that keith can't come though
It's actually the men...I get along with all the old women surprisingly. lol

Tif is riding to Sonic with me, so I won't be alone. I just want Keith there also. I thought about bringing Frankie......hmmm.
__________________
Ya take 'em off.


"Everyone learns faster on fire." - Alkaline Trio
Snoozie is offline  
Old 04-01-2009, 11:14 AM   #28432
twastheglow
TST Ruined My Life!
 
twastheglow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Binghamton, NY
Member #5286

My Ride:
pulls bitches

iTrader: (0)
Yo...
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting

Quote:
But what if they encouraged it AND the stickers turn out to be awesome? They COULD POSSIBLY say something like "I love Mike and would turn gay for his tattooed, bmw driving, new york living ass". just saying.
twastheglow is offline  
Old 04-01-2009, 11:15 AM   #28433
Oakes
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Oakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: West Chester
Member #4384

My Ride:
2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Oakes
MIKE!

did what's his face get back to you about that part??
__________________
Team Oakes: I dont give a ****!
Oakes is offline  
Old 04-01-2009, 11:16 AM   #28434
Elliott18t
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Elliott18t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Blue bell/Ambler ,PA
Member #9456

My Ride:
03 GTI w/ F4h-T 250-260hp goal

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Elliott18t
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavier View Post
lololol, so I'm trying to figure out which of the three unmarked houses down the shared driveway is the one I'm supposed to be installing FiOS TV at. I narrow it down to one and knock... no answer. So I decide to call.

*rings and rings*
*answering machine picks up*
*old lady picks up over answering machine*
Old Lady: Hello?
Me: Hi, Brandon with Verizon.
Old Lady: What?
Me: Brandon with Verizon, calling regarding a video installation...
Old Lady: No one's here.
Me: Ok then.

No one is there, eh? Then who answered the phone, sly old fox!

she must be some sort of jedi
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

TST's Dub Cult
Elliott18t is offline  
Old 04-01-2009, 11:19 AM   #28435
twastheglow
TST Ruined My Life!
 
twastheglow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Binghamton, NY
Member #5286

My Ride:
pulls bitches

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakes View Post
MIKE!

did what's his face get back to you about that part??
What up sucka?

Yeah, he did and I got it. LOL Good lookin' out!
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting

Quote:
But what if they encouraged it AND the stickers turn out to be awesome? They COULD POSSIBLY say something like "I love Mike and would turn gay for his tattooed, bmw driving, new york living ass". just saying.
twastheglow is offline  
Old 04-01-2009, 11:20 AM   #28436
Oakes
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Oakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: West Chester
Member #4384

My Ride:
2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Oakes
Quote:
Originally Posted by twastheglow View Post
What up sucka?

Yeah, he did and I got it. LOL Good lookin' out!
not much suga, yeah I got you boo

What's this the E36 needs a clutch?
__________________
Team Oakes: I dont give a ****!
Oakes is offline  
Old 04-01-2009, 11:20 AM   #28437
lownslow95
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Eastern Shore Maryland
Member #276

 
iTrader: (1)
Send a message via AIM to lownslow95
Yo Mike
__________________
Quote:
You'll lose a large part of those 35 lbs. when you pop out that crotchfruit.
lownslow95 is offline  
Old 04-01-2009, 11:23 AM   #28438
twastheglow
TST Ruined My Life!
 
twastheglow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Binghamton, NY
Member #5286

My Ride:
pulls bitches

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakes View Post
not much suga, yeah I got you boo

What's this the E36 needs a clutch?
Yep. I ordered all the parts last night. But needless to say the car won't be ready for the 11th, so I'll be driving the Nissan down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lownslow95 View Post
Yo Mike
What's up man? I haven't talked to you in a while.
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting

Quote:
But what if they encouraged it AND the stickers turn out to be awesome? They COULD POSSIBLY say something like "I love Mike and would turn gay for his tattooed, bmw driving, new york living ass". just saying.
twastheglow is offline  
Old 04-01-2009, 11:24 AM   #28439
Oakes
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Oakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: West Chester
Member #4384

My Ride:
2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Oakes
That's fine with me, not that I'm biased to S13's or anything

god dammit I still miss mine.
__________________
Team Oakes: I dont give a ****!
Oakes is offline  
Old 04-01-2009, 11:24 AM   #28440
Elliott18t
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Elliott18t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Blue bell/Ambler ,PA
Member #9456

My Ride:
03 GTI w/ F4h-T 250-260hp goal

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Elliott18t
Quote:
Originally Posted by twastheglow View Post
Yep. I ordered all the parts last night. But needless to say the car won't be ready for the 11th, so I'll be driving the Nissan down.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

TST's Dub Cult
Elliott18t is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
***TST's Official "Boring" Thread, Part Deux*** Buster Off-Topic 40005 12-07-2011 02:02 PM
The official "Talk me out of Joining the Navy as a Corpsman" Thread. Drftpretty Off-Topic 15 09-17-2010 11:01 AM
***TST's Official "Whatever" Thread- II*** ~Brian~ Off-Topic 21 12-17-2008 04:19 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.