|
|
#28081 |
|
Tri-State Addict
|
|
|
|
|
|
#28082 |
|
Tri-State Addict
|
|
|
|
|
|
#28084 | |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
|
Quote:
I was there for a cruel text message exchange once. I lol'd |
|
|
|
|
|
#28086 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
|
|
|
|
|
|
#28088 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Blue bell/Ambler ,PA
Member #9456
My Ride: 03 GTI w/ F4h-T 250-260hp goal iTrader: (0)
|
hhmmmm i have not been in a position that I had to juggle multiple girls lol.
__________________
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. TST's Dub Cult
|
|
|
|
|
#28089 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: West Chester
Member #4384
My Ride: 2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG iTrader: (0)
|
it's fun and straining at the same time and potentially deadly at the same time, needless to say it's a rush.
__________________
Team Oakes: I dont give a ****!
|
|
|
|
|
#28096 |
|
Tri-State Addict
|
eh well thats why im only dating the girls. its not like im in a relationship with one, and dating the other. if they wanted to go on a date with another guy i wouldnt have a problem with that at all
|
|
|
|
|
#28099 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: West Chester
Member #4384
My Ride: 2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG iTrader: (0)
|
You're just a question.
I don't get jealous lol, if I did....well....I'd be a huge hypocrite. Tricks to properly having a few girls at once. 1. Never text the others when you're with one them 2. Never mention hanging out with other girls when you're with them, they may say they don't care, but they're all lying murder plotting angels 3. Don't make them thing they're going to become more with you if you have no intentions of doing so 4. Never date an asian 5. Realize the pun that was intended in number 4 and 5 6. NEVER, EVER pick girls in remotely similar friend circles, they all talk, they all plot to kill and you will lose your little soldier. 7. Jizz on their face and bounce
__________________
Team Oakes: I dont give a ****!
|
|
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| ***TST's Official "Boring" Thread, Part Deux*** | Buster | Off-Topic | 40005 | 12-07-2011 02:02 PM |
| The official "Talk me out of Joining the Navy as a Corpsman" Thread. | Drftpretty | Off-Topic | 15 | 09-17-2010 11:01 AM |
| ***TST's Official "Whatever" Thread- II*** | ~Brian~ | Off-Topic | 21 | 12-17-2008 04:19 PM |