|
|
#27982 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: West Chester
Member #4384
My Ride: 2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG iTrader: (0)
|
I sat in one, someone bought it over the phone before we got there to drive it, and I'm not gonna lie, it looks really sweet in person with the Track package
__________________
Team Oakes: I dont give a ****!
|
|
|
|
|
#27983 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
I want to test drive one pretty bad
__________________
Dan - 94 Integra "Panda" GSR/LS (crashed to finished in < 30 days) - 96 Integra (Totaled 5/28/2011) - 91 MR2 Turbo (SOLD) - 91 MR2 n/a (SOLD) Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#27984 |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
i took a look at one today... literally just a look.
red w/ tan interior w/ the V6. Its a nice looking car in person... I may consider one seriously when it comes time to trade in the srt. I wouldn't mind a 2.0t coupe, though it would have been badass with the V8 offered I wonder what of the evo or srt-4 versions of the block would bolt in... |
|
|
|
|
#27985 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: West Chester
Member #4384
My Ride: 2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG iTrader: (0)
|
The salesman told me that his manager would love to see a 2009 Fusion on his lot when I looked at it......
__________________
Team Oakes: I dont give a ****!
|
|
|
|
|
#27986 |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#27988 |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
poo poo diggity poo snaps.
that is all.
__________________
III To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. |
|
|
|
|
#27991 | |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
|
Jon, the Hyundai dealer in Thorndale has a yellow Genisis (don't know exactly which) and I've seen it out on test drives so they aren't holding it too close.
__________________
Harley Davidson is the worlds most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the harmful side effect of horsepower. | To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#27992 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Lincoln University PA
Member #7769
My Ride: 2012 Scion tC iTrader: (0)
|
I hate doing maintenance on lawn tractor. Changed the oil, then the battery died. So I went ahead and got a new battery, spark plug, and air filters. Then I realized the tires were low on air. Fun....
__________________
2012' Scion tC 6-speed M/T. |
|
|
|
|
#27993 | ||
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
Quote:
And thanks for the compliment
__________________
'99 GSX - Sold '99 RS - Totaled '95 GSX - Totaled '97 GST - Sold '67 Camaro RS - Sold EVO 8 - To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. Quote:
|
||
|
|
|
|
#27994 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
|
Wow, the biggest hail i've ever seen just came down.
They were slightly smaller than golf balls. I'm afraid to go look at my car.
__________________
Thank you for flying Air force Airlines. Oh me? They call me The Captain. - "America is all about speed - hot, nasty bad-ass speed." Eleanor Roosevelt (1965) |
|
|
|
|
#27995 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
The ones near me were like marbles haha it was sweet
__________________
'99 GSX - Sold '99 RS - Totaled '95 GSX - Totaled '97 GST - Sold '67 Camaro RS - Sold EVO 8 - To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#27998 |
|
Meh
![]() |
I wish I was friends with this woman.
__________________
*formerly CRXed* To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. I <3 JSC Speed and Liquid Powder Coats! |
|
|
|
|
#28000 |
|
Meh
![]() |
She can go wherever she wants as long as she is a warrior when in the kitchen.
__________________
*formerly CRXed* To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. I <3 JSC Speed and Liquid Powder Coats! |
|
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| ***TST's Official "Boring" Thread, Part Deux*** | Buster | Off-Topic | 40005 | 12-07-2011 02:02 PM |
| The official "Talk me out of Joining the Navy as a Corpsman" Thread. | Drftpretty | Off-Topic | 15 | 09-17-2010 11:01 AM |
| ***TST's Official "Whatever" Thread- II*** | ~Brian~ | Off-Topic | 21 | 12-17-2008 04:19 PM |