TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Off-Topic
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2009, 09:52 AM   #27961
CHAOS
TST Ruined My Life!
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Member #2120

My Ride:
1984 Cadillac Brougham

iTrader: (1)
lol im not a ****ing ****head like you kevin, i dont post my escapades on the internet.
CHAOS is offline  
Old 03-28-2009, 09:54 AM   #27962
DPancoast
TST Ruined My Life!
 
DPancoast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Member #6193

My Ride:
94 Integra GSR / 96 Jeep (DD)

iTrader: (6)
Send a message via AIM to DPancoast
Im the smartest kid I know
__________________
Dan

- 94 Integra "Panda" GSR/LS (crashed to finished in < 30 days)
- 96 Integra (Totaled 5/28/2011)
- 91 MR2 Turbo (SOLD)
- 91 MR2 n/a (SOLD)

Quote:
in-raging? is that like an internal raging hard on? usage might include: i'm in-raging for some bacon right now
DPancoast is offline  
Old 03-28-2009, 10:04 AM   #27963
Oakes
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Oakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: West Chester
Member #4384

My Ride:
2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Oakes
Im the whitest kid I know
__________________
Team Oakes: I dont give a ****!
Oakes is offline  
Old 03-28-2009, 10:08 AM   #27964
c0nfl1kt
Tri-State Dictator
 
c0nfl1kt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
Member #10332

My Ride:
Family car.

iTrader: (1)
Send a message via AIM to c0nfl1kt Send a message via MSN to c0nfl1kt
im the geekiest kid i know
c0nfl1kt is offline  
Old 03-28-2009, 10:10 AM   #27965
Soon2bG60
Tri-State Addict
 
Soon2bG60's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Denver
Member #5437

My Ride:
06 SRR WRX

iTrader: (2)
Send a message via AIM to Soon2bG60
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse GSX 61 View Post
I'm assuming you saw the video of the guy that pulled his STi in his living room? So unnecessary.
Yep.

And you cant tell me you never wanted to drive your car into a house, With heat. To work on it, Or just to wake up in the morning and walk into the living room, or any other room and see your car sitten there...?
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Soon2bG60 is offline  
Old 03-28-2009, 10:14 AM   #27966
Oakes
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Oakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: West Chester
Member #4384

My Ride:
2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Oakes
being an architectural engineering major, I've already designed my own house, in it I have a full glass encased room off the garage by the living room/dining room so I can pull one or two of my favorite car that I have into it.
__________________
Team Oakes: I dont give a ****!
Oakes is offline  
Old 03-28-2009, 10:17 AM   #27967
Soon2bG60
Tri-State Addict
 
Soon2bG60's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Denver
Member #5437

My Ride:
06 SRR WRX

iTrader: (2)
Send a message via AIM to Soon2bG60
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakes View Post
being an architectural engineering major, I've already designed my own house, in it I have a full glass encased room off the garage by the living room/dining room so I can pull one or two of my favorite car that I have into it.
your a smart guy, hell, Id let you come home and **** my sister.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Soon2bG60 is offline  
Old 03-28-2009, 10:18 AM   #27968
Oakes
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Oakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: West Chester
Member #4384

My Ride:
2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Oakes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soon2bG60 View Post
your a smart guy, hell, Id let you come home and **** my sister.
Number? Pic? lol
__________________
Team Oakes: I dont give a ****!
Oakes is offline  
Old 03-28-2009, 10:18 AM   #27969
c0nfl1kt
Tri-State Dictator
 
c0nfl1kt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
Member #10332

My Ride:
Family car.

iTrader: (1)
Send a message via AIM to c0nfl1kt Send a message via MSN to c0nfl1kt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soon2bG60 View Post
your a smart guy, hell, Id let you come home and **** my sister.
hmmm, where have i heard that before?
c0nfl1kt is offline  
Old 03-28-2009, 10:23 AM   #27970
Soon2bG60
Tri-State Addict
 
Soon2bG60's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Denver
Member #5437

My Ride:
06 SRR WRX

iTrader: (2)
Send a message via AIM to Soon2bG60
Quote:
Originally Posted by c0nfl1kt View Post
hmmm, where have i heard that before?
this guys on the right track. haha, Full metal jacket, Best movie evar.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Soon2bG60 is offline  
Old 03-28-2009, 10:26 AM   #27971
DPancoast
TST Ruined My Life!
 
DPancoast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Member #6193

My Ride:
94 Integra GSR / 96 Jeep (DD)

iTrader: (6)
Send a message via AIM to DPancoast
Don't **** me, man!

I wouldn't **** you. You're my favorite turd!
__________________
Dan

- 94 Integra "Panda" GSR/LS (crashed to finished in < 30 days)
- 96 Integra (Totaled 5/28/2011)
- 91 MR2 Turbo (SOLD)
- 91 MR2 n/a (SOLD)

Quote:
in-raging? is that like an internal raging hard on? usage might include: i'm in-raging for some bacon right now
DPancoast is offline  
Old 03-28-2009, 10:36 AM   #27972
Oakes
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Oakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: West Chester
Member #4384

My Ride:
2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Oakes
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
__________________
Team Oakes: I dont give a ****!
Oakes is offline  
Old 03-28-2009, 10:53 AM   #27973
CHAOS
TST Ruined My Life!
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Member #2120

My Ride:
1984 Cadillac Brougham

iTrader: (1)
lol @ pat not answering his phone.
CHAOS is offline  
Old 03-28-2009, 10:56 AM   #27974
Oakes
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Oakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: West Chester
Member #4384

My Ride:
2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Oakes
oh snapples
__________________
Team Oakes: I dont give a ****!
Oakes is offline  
Old 03-28-2009, 11:11 AM   #27975
CHAOS
TST Ruined My Life!
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Member #2120

My Ride:
1984 Cadillac Brougham

iTrader: (1)
im watching pablo francisco
CHAOS is offline  
Old 03-28-2009, 11:11 AM   #27976
Oakes
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Oakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: West Chester
Member #4384

My Ride:
2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Oakes
I'm watching grass grow
__________________
Team Oakes: I dont give a ****!
Oakes is offline  
Old 03-28-2009, 11:16 AM   #27977
CHAOS
TST Ruined My Life!
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Member #2120

My Ride:
1984 Cadillac Brougham

iTrader: (1)
this is by far one of the best routines ive ever seen.
CHAOS is offline  
Old 03-28-2009, 11:22 AM   #27978
Oakes
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Oakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: West Chester
Member #4384

My Ride:
2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Oakes
I want a Genesis Coupe, lower it on TE37s with quad exhaust.....make for a great DD
__________________
Team Oakes: I dont give a ****!
Oakes is offline  
Old 03-28-2009, 11:26 AM   #27979
DPancoast
TST Ruined My Life!
 
DPancoast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Member #6193

My Ride:
94 Integra GSR / 96 Jeep (DD)

iTrader: (6)
Send a message via AIM to DPancoast
sell the fusion and get one. it would compliment the lambo nicely
__________________
Dan

- 94 Integra "Panda" GSR/LS (crashed to finished in < 30 days)
- 96 Integra (Totaled 5/28/2011)
- 91 MR2 Turbo (SOLD)
- 91 MR2 n/a (SOLD)

Quote:
in-raging? is that like an internal raging hard on? usage might include: i'm in-raging for some bacon right now
DPancoast is offline  
Old 03-28-2009, 11:26 AM   #27980
Oakes
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Oakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: West Chester
Member #4384

My Ride:
2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Oakes
This is true, I would definitely get it in gunmetal grey too
__________________
Team Oakes: I dont give a ****!
Oakes is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
***TST's Official "Boring" Thread, Part Deux*** Buster Off-Topic 40005 12-07-2011 02:02 PM
The official "Talk me out of Joining the Navy as a Corpsman" Thread. Drftpretty Off-Topic 15 09-17-2010 11:01 AM
***TST's Official "Whatever" Thread- II*** ~Brian~ Off-Topic 21 12-17-2008 04:19 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.