TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Off-Topic
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2009, 01:23 AM   #26941
DPancoast
TST Ruined My Life!
 
DPancoast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Member #6193

My Ride:
94 Integra GSR / 96 Jeep (DD)

iTrader: (6)
Send a message via AIM to DPancoast
beatttttttt ittttttttttttttt beatttttttttttt itttttttttttttttttttttt
__________________
Dan

- 94 Integra "Panda" GSR/LS (crashed to finished in < 30 days)
- 96 Integra (Totaled 5/28/2011)
- 91 MR2 Turbo (SOLD)
- 91 MR2 n/a (SOLD)

Quote:
in-raging? is that like an internal raging hard on? usage might include: i'm in-raging for some bacon right now
DPancoast is offline  
Old 03-25-2009, 01:26 AM   #26942
Oakes
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Oakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: West Chester
Member #4384

My Ride:
2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Oakes
Dpan, marry me and change ur avatar to the "special" beach picture
__________________
Team Oakes: I dont give a ****!
Oakes is offline  
Old 03-25-2009, 01:29 AM   #26943
The Captain
Tri-State Post Whore
 
The Captain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: West Philly - FBG$
Member #3369

My Ride:
Prelude

iTrader: (2)
shiiit, i just got a date for tomorrow night...but the girl asked me. Now i feel weird because that's not how it works.
__________________
Thank you for flying Air force Airlines. Oh me? They call me The Captain.

- "America is all about speed - hot, nasty bad-ass speed." Eleanor Roosevelt (1965)
The Captain is offline  
Old 03-25-2009, 01:30 AM   #26944
Menacing_Gc8
Tri-State Addict
 
Menacing_Gc8's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Somewhere I dont wanna be..
Member #7803

My Ride:
01 Subaru Impreza 2.5 RS , 93 Sentra SE-R (SOLD)

iTrader: (0)
I now pronounce you man and man.. err.. manette? sounds better

captain.. so take her out anyways.. maybe she thought you werent moving quick enough? i dunno.. sounded better in my head.
__________________
I would be the quiet chick .. except on tst apparently.


Quote:
Cars are like women, they dont want you to do it fast they want you to do it right otherwise they complain.
Menacing_Gc8 is offline  
Old 03-25-2009, 01:35 AM   #26945
Oakes
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Oakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: West Chester
Member #4384

My Ride:
2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Oakes
I have a date for thursday, I asked her, but shes been asking to go out for a while now
__________________
Team Oakes: I dont give a ****!
Oakes is offline  
Old 03-25-2009, 01:37 AM   #26946
The Captain
Tri-State Post Whore
 
The Captain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: West Philly - FBG$
Member #3369

My Ride:
Prelude

iTrader: (2)
Shes a cutie some i'm gonna def. take her out, but i just feel weird. I've known her for 3 years but just started talking to her again like 2-3 weeks ago.
__________________
Thank you for flying Air force Airlines. Oh me? They call me The Captain.

- "America is all about speed - hot, nasty bad-ass speed." Eleanor Roosevelt (1965)
The Captain is offline  
Old 03-25-2009, 01:38 AM   #26947
Menacing_Gc8
Tri-State Addict
 
Menacing_Gc8's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Somewhere I dont wanna be..
Member #7803

My Ride:
01 Subaru Impreza 2.5 RS , 93 Sentra SE-R (SOLD)

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Captain View Post
Shes a cutie some i'm gonna def. take her out, but i just feel weird. I've known her for 3 years but just started talking to her again like 2-3 weeks ago.
So then my theory is likely right.. Either that or she just wants to play catch up ;) have fun either way!
__________________
I would be the quiet chick .. except on tst apparently.


Quote:
Cars are like women, they dont want you to do it fast they want you to do it right otherwise they complain.
Menacing_Gc8 is offline  
Old 03-25-2009, 01:39 AM   #26948
Oakes
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Oakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: West Chester
Member #4384

My Ride:
2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Oakes
somewhat similar, just the time is a little short, haven't really talked to her for a couple of months and well...she's fun so I'm not opposed to a date, but I actually used to hook up with her
__________________
Team Oakes: I dont give a ****!
Oakes is offline  
Old 03-25-2009, 01:41 AM   #26949
The Captain
Tri-State Post Whore
 
The Captain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: West Philly - FBG$
Member #3369

My Ride:
Prelude

iTrader: (2)
Oh she'll be playing catch-up alright :-O

I was only kidding around and said she owes me a steak dinner for helping her w. her finance work and then later on she was like so about that dinner, tomorrow night work? and i kind of played it off and joked around and then as i was leaving she's like so i'll call you tomorrow about dinner.

win?
__________________
Thank you for flying Air force Airlines. Oh me? They call me The Captain.

- "America is all about speed - hot, nasty bad-ass speed." Eleanor Roosevelt (1965)
The Captain is offline  
Old 03-25-2009, 01:43 AM   #26950
Oakes
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Oakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: West Chester
Member #4384

My Ride:
2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Oakes
win in my book.

She wants on
__________________
Team Oakes: I dont give a ****!
Oakes is offline  
Old 03-25-2009, 01:44 AM   #26951
The Captain
Tri-State Post Whore
 
The Captain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: West Philly - FBG$
Member #3369

My Ride:
Prelude

iTrader: (2)
Well, this will be my first "date" since breaking up with my last GF.

It's been random hookups at parties/bars for the past few months.

I might have to break out a nice shirt.
__________________
Thank you for flying Air force Airlines. Oh me? They call me The Captain.

- "America is all about speed - hot, nasty bad-ass speed." Eleanor Roosevelt (1965)
The Captain is offline  
Old 03-25-2009, 01:45 AM   #26952
c0nfl1kt
Tri-State Dictator
 
c0nfl1kt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
Member #10332

My Ride:
Family car.

iTrader: (1)
Send a message via AIM to c0nfl1kt Send a message via MSN to c0nfl1kt
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Captain View Post
Oh she'll be playing catch-up alright :-O

I was only kidding around and said she owes me a steak dinner for helping her w. her finance work and then later on she was like so about that dinner, tomorrow night work? and i kind of played it off and joked around and then as i was leaving she's like so i'll call you tomorrow about dinner.

win?
Dude...you are my hero.
__________________
c0nfl1kt is offline  
Old 03-25-2009, 01:48 AM   #26953
Menacing_Gc8
Tri-State Addict
 
Menacing_Gc8's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Somewhere I dont wanna be..
Member #7803

My Ride:
01 Subaru Impreza 2.5 RS , 93 Sentra SE-R (SOLD)

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Captain View Post
Oh she'll be playing catch-up alright :-O

I was only kidding around and said she owes me a steak dinner for helping her w. her finance work and then later on she was like so about that dinner, tomorrow night work? and i kind of played it off and joked around and then as i was leaving she's like so i'll call you tomorrow about dinner.

win?

Definitely a win.Good luck!
__________________
I would be the quiet chick .. except on tst apparently.


Quote:
Cars are like women, they dont want you to do it fast they want you to do it right otherwise they complain.
Menacing_Gc8 is offline  
Old 03-25-2009, 01:49 AM   #26954
Oakes
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Oakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: West Chester
Member #4384

My Ride:
2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Oakes
haha, I'm back to the random hook up game, it's fun for the time being and still gets the job done. This girl was like, I havent seen you in a while (last time I saw her, my buddy threw up all over her basement and she still wanted to "cuddle") but anyway, I gay-ly left her a message asking what her plans were and if she'd like to set up a date and blah blah made it sound a tad cute (barf) and she got back to me like zomg that was soo cute i would LOVE to do something, how is thursday? omg itss been a while i miss you.

So, in short, im bringing a gun in the car just in case.
__________________
Team Oakes: I dont give a ****!
Oakes is offline  
Old 03-25-2009, 01:50 AM   #26955
Menacing_Gc8
Tri-State Addict
 
Menacing_Gc8's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Somewhere I dont wanna be..
Member #7803

My Ride:
01 Subaru Impreza 2.5 RS , 93 Sentra SE-R (SOLD)

iTrader: (0)
is she a total nut-job?
__________________
I would be the quiet chick .. except on tst apparently.


Quote:
Cars are like women, they dont want you to do it fast they want you to do it right otherwise they complain.
Menacing_Gc8 is offline  
Old 03-25-2009, 01:52 AM   #26956
Oakes
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Oakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: West Chester
Member #4384

My Ride:
2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Oakes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menacing_Gc8 View Post
is she a total nut-job?
not really, she just takes somethings more seriously than me, which is in no way shape or form hard to do. but I dunno, my buddies and I kinda over reacted to her being a "psycho" a while ago and she really isn't anywhere near our previous convictions. Cause some of the stuff she "freaked" about, she did have legitimate reason and ive seen many girls react WAY worse

so...round 2 it is? possibly?
__________________
Team Oakes: I dont give a ****!
Oakes is offline  
Old 03-25-2009, 01:53 AM   #26957
The Captain
Tri-State Post Whore
 
The Captain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: West Philly - FBG$
Member #3369

My Ride:
Prelude

iTrader: (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakes View Post
haha, I'm back to the random hook up game, it's fun for the time being and still gets the job done. This girl was like, I havent seen you in a while (last time I saw her, my buddy threw up all over her basement and she still wanted to "cuddle") but anyway, I gay-ly left her a message asking what her plans were and if she'd like to set up a date and blah blah made it sound a tad cute (barf) and she got back to me like zomg that was soo cute i would LOVE to do something, how is thursday? omg itss been a while i miss you.

So, in short, im bringing a gun in the car just in case.
hahaha, yeah the random hookup is fun, but it's gotten old to me. Especially because of some of the 'things' that i wake up next to. My roommates dont seem to understand the meaning of "dont let me stay at xxxxxxx if the chick i'm with is gross, i demand you physically restrain me and bring me home, i'll thank you in the morning"

But yeah, GL w/ yours. I'm callin it a night.
__________________
Thank you for flying Air force Airlines. Oh me? They call me The Captain.

- "America is all about speed - hot, nasty bad-ass speed." Eleanor Roosevelt (1965)
The Captain is offline  
Old 03-25-2009, 01:55 AM   #26958
Oakes
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Oakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: West Chester
Member #4384

My Ride:
2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Oakes
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Captain View Post
hahaha, yeah the random hookup is fun, but it's gotten old to me. Especially because of some of the 'things' that i wake up next to. My roommates dont seem to understand the meaning of "dont let me stay at xxxxxxx if the chick i'm with is gross, i demand you physically restrain me and bring me home, i'll thank you in the morning"

But yeah, GL w/ yours. I'm callin it a night.
haha, I hear ya, it does get old though. I've been lucky so far really with the waking up next to...things. My buddies can be good about that, or total dicks and I can easily tell the difference lol. Thanks man, good luck with ur date too. Night
__________________
Team Oakes: I dont give a ****!
Oakes is offline  
Old 03-25-2009, 02:01 AM   #26959
Menacing_Gc8
Tri-State Addict
 
Menacing_Gc8's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Somewhere I dont wanna be..
Member #7803

My Ride:
01 Subaru Impreza 2.5 RS , 93 Sentra SE-R (SOLD)

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakes View Post
not really, she just takes somethings more seriously than me, which is in no way shape or form hard to do. but I dunno, my buddies and I kinda over reacted to her being a "psycho" a while ago and she really isn't anywhere near our previous convictions. Cause some of the stuff she "freaked" about, she did have legitimate reason and ive seen many girls react WAY worse

so...round 2 it is? possibly?

Ahh well at least she had a legitimate reason. Keep the gun just incase then.. lol. Just hope that second chance doesnt turn out to be a mistake.

Nite captain *waves*
__________________
I would be the quiet chick .. except on tst apparently.


Quote:
Cars are like women, they dont want you to do it fast they want you to do it right otherwise they complain.
Menacing_Gc8 is offline  
Old 03-25-2009, 02:05 AM   #26960
c0nfl1kt
Tri-State Dictator
 
c0nfl1kt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
Member #10332

My Ride:
Family car.

iTrader: (1)
Send a message via AIM to c0nfl1kt Send a message via MSN to c0nfl1kt
Way to ditch me, Nick.
__________________
c0nfl1kt is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
***TST's Official "Boring" Thread, Part Deux*** Buster Off-Topic 40005 12-07-2011 02:02 PM
The official "Talk me out of Joining the Navy as a Corpsman" Thread. Drftpretty Off-Topic 15 09-17-2010 11:01 AM
***TST's Official "Whatever" Thread- II*** ~Brian~ Off-Topic 21 12-17-2008 04:19 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.