TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Off-Topic
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2009, 04:17 PM   #24441
Scapegoat
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Scapegoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: stop looking at my gold
Member #1208

 
iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by twastheglow View Post
i have an aversion to futons though... not very comfy
Scapegoat is offline  
Old 03-04-2009, 04:18 PM   #24442
Scapegoat
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Scapegoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: stop looking at my gold
Member #1208

 
iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by russiankid View Post
I am curious, can your name affect your ability to get a job? I've applied at so many places, and I am not thinking its my name. I am going to change it, I already got all the papers and all.
just change your last name to Jackson and you'll be the ****ing man
Scapegoat is offline  
Old 03-04-2009, 04:20 PM   #24443
russiankid
Tri-State Post Whore
 
russiankid's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Lincoln University PA
Member #7769

My Ride:
2012 Scion tC

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to russiankid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapegoat View Post
just change your last name to Jackson and you'll be the ****ing man
Haha. My first name is rather embarrassing. I never really cared for it but its just annoying now.
__________________
2012' Scion tC 6-speed M/T.
russiankid is offline  
Old 03-04-2009, 04:22 PM   #24444
twastheglow
TST Ruined My Life!
 
twastheglow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Binghamton, NY
Member #5286

My Ride:
pulls bitches

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapegoat View Post
i have an aversion to futons though... not very comfy
You wouldn't be the one sleeping on it.
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting

Quote:
But what if they encouraged it AND the stickers turn out to be awesome? They COULD POSSIBLY say something like "I love Mike and would turn gay for his tattooed, bmw driving, new york living ass". just saying.
twastheglow is offline  
Old 03-04-2009, 04:23 PM   #24445
twastheglow
TST Ruined My Life!
 
twastheglow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Binghamton, NY
Member #5286

My Ride:
pulls bitches

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by russiankid View Post
Haha. My first name is rather embarrassing. I never really cared for it but its just annoying now.
Would you prefer I call you Samantha?
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting

Quote:
But what if they encouraged it AND the stickers turn out to be awesome? They COULD POSSIBLY say something like "I love Mike and would turn gay for his tattooed, bmw driving, new york living ass". just saying.
twastheglow is offline  
Old 03-04-2009, 04:24 PM   #24446
russiankid
Tri-State Post Whore
 
russiankid's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Lincoln University PA
Member #7769

My Ride:
2012 Scion tC

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to russiankid
Quote:
Originally Posted by twastheglow View Post
Would you prefer I call you Samantha?
Maybe....


If you knew what it was you'd say get it changed asap.
__________________
2012' Scion tC 6-speed M/T.
russiankid is offline  
Old 03-04-2009, 04:25 PM   #24447
twastheglow
TST Ruined My Life!
 
twastheglow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Binghamton, NY
Member #5286

My Ride:
pulls bitches

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by russiankid View Post
Maybe....


If you knew what it was you'd say get it changed asap.
Wait, what? Is your real name not Sam? WTF?!
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting

Quote:
But what if they encouraged it AND the stickers turn out to be awesome? They COULD POSSIBLY say something like "I love Mike and would turn gay for his tattooed, bmw driving, new york living ass". just saying.
twastheglow is offline  
Old 03-04-2009, 04:25 PM   #24448
Scapegoat
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Scapegoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: stop looking at my gold
Member #1208

 
iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by twastheglow View Post
Wait, what? Is your real name not Sam? WTF?!
he lied to us
Scapegoat is offline  
Old 03-04-2009, 04:26 PM   #24449
russiankid
Tri-State Post Whore
 
russiankid's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Lincoln University PA
Member #7769

My Ride:
2012 Scion tC

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to russiankid
Its suppose to be Sam. That is why everyone calls me Sam. But the wonderful US customs do not know how to translate anything. My name pronounced in Russian refers to something in English, so instead of listening to my parents they thought on their own. Dicks!
__________________
2012' Scion tC 6-speed M/T.
russiankid is offline  
Old 03-04-2009, 04:26 PM   #24450
twastheglow
TST Ruined My Life!
 
twastheglow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Binghamton, NY
Member #5286

My Ride:
pulls bitches

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapegoat View Post
he lied to us
I feel so used! I know I shouldn't like it, but...
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting

Quote:
But what if they encouraged it AND the stickers turn out to be awesome? They COULD POSSIBLY say something like "I love Mike and would turn gay for his tattooed, bmw driving, new york living ass". just saying.
twastheglow is offline  
Old 03-04-2009, 04:26 PM   #24451
twastheglow
TST Ruined My Life!
 
twastheglow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Binghamton, NY
Member #5286

My Ride:
pulls bitches

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by russiankid View Post
Its suppose to be Sam. That is why everyone calls me Sam. But the wonderful US customs do not know how to translate anything.
NO WAY!!! What is it?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!


And why did anything need to be translated? You were born in Russia?
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting

Quote:
But what if they encouraged it AND the stickers turn out to be awesome? They COULD POSSIBLY say something like "I love Mike and would turn gay for his tattooed, bmw driving, new york living ass". just saying.
twastheglow is offline  
Old 03-04-2009, 04:27 PM   #24452
russiankid
Tri-State Post Whore
 
russiankid's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Lincoln University PA
Member #7769

My Ride:
2012 Scion tC

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to russiankid
Yes I was born in Russia, thats why.
__________________
2012' Scion tC 6-speed M/T.
russiankid is offline  
Old 03-04-2009, 04:27 PM   #24453
Scapegoat
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Scapegoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: stop looking at my gold
Member #1208

 
iTrader: (1)
whatisitwhatisitwhatisitwhatisitwhatisitwhatisitwh atisitwhatisitwhatisitwhatisitwhatisitwhatisitwhat isitwhatisitwhatisitwhatisitwhatisitwhatisitwhatis itwhatisitwhatisitwhatisitwhatisitwhatisitwhatisit whatisitwhatisitwhatisitwhatisitwhatisitwhatisitwh atisitwhatisitwhatisitwhatisitwhatisitwhatisitwhat isitwhatisitwhatisitwhatisitwhatisitwhatisitwhatis itwhatisitwhatisitwhatisitwhatisitwhatisitwhatisit whatisitwhatisitwhatisitwhatisitwhatisitwhatisitwh atisitwhatisitwhatisitwhatisitwhatisitwhatisitwhat isitwhatisitwhatisitwhatisitwhatisitwhatisitwhatis itwhatisitwhatisitwhatisitwhatisitwhatisitwhatisit whatisitwhatisitwhatisitwhatisitwhatisitwhatisitwh atisitwhatisitwhatisitwhatisitwhatisitwhatisitwhat isitwhatisitwhatisitwhatisitwhatisitwhatisitwhatis itwhatisitwhatisitwhatisitwhatisitwhatisitwhatisit whatisitwhatisitwhatisitwhatisitwhatisitwhatisitwh atisitwhatisitwhatisitwhatisit
Scapegoat is offline  
Old 03-04-2009, 04:29 PM   #24454
russiankid
Tri-State Post Whore
 
russiankid's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Lincoln University PA
Member #7769

My Ride:
2012 Scion tC

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to russiankid
If you really want to know that bad I rather PM it then have all of TST know and them **** gets out of hand.
__________________
2012' Scion tC 6-speed M/T.
russiankid is offline  
Old 03-04-2009, 04:30 PM   #24455
Scapegoat
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Scapegoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: stop looking at my gold
Member #1208

 
iTrader: (1)
you can pm me then. i promise i won't tell anyone... just as long as you keep doing that thing you do
Scapegoat is offline  
Old 03-04-2009, 04:35 PM   #24456
twastheglow
TST Ruined My Life!
 
twastheglow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Binghamton, NY
Member #5286

My Ride:
pulls bitches

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by russiankid View Post
If you really want to know that bad I rather PM it then have all of TST know and them **** gets out of hand.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapegoat View Post
you can pm me then. i promise i won't tell anyone... just as long as you keep doing that thing you do
Uh, since both Ken AND I were lied to, I'm owed a PM too! Curiosity is killing my pussy!
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting

Quote:
But what if they encouraged it AND the stickers turn out to be awesome? They COULD POSSIBLY say something like "I love Mike and would turn gay for his tattooed, bmw driving, new york living ass". just saying.
twastheglow is offline  
Old 03-04-2009, 04:36 PM   #24457
Snoozie
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Snoozie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Member #1887

 
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by twastheglow View Post
Because he's a man of action and not a woman of talk.
Whoa. I have appointments, I just have a longer wait than he does.
__________________
Ya take 'em off.


"Everyone learns faster on fire." - Alkaline Trio
Snoozie is offline  
Old 03-04-2009, 04:36 PM   #24458
Scapegoat
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Scapegoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: stop looking at my gold
Member #1208

 
iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by twastheglow View Post
Uh, since both Ken AND I were lied to, I'm owed a PM too! Curiosity is killing my pussy!
haha, are you punching steph in the box? "sam lied!!!!" *pussypunch* "saaaaaaam liiiiiiiiiied" *pussypunch*
Scapegoat is offline  
Old 03-04-2009, 04:37 PM   #24459
Xavier
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Xavier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Tremont, PA
Member #7219

My Ride:
has that V-Twin rumble

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by russiankid View Post
If you really want to know that bad I rather PM it then have all of TST know and them **** gets out of hand.
Here are 25 alphabetical suggestions for new names.
Aeon Mysterylance
Amber Knightdread
Angel Reaper
Arcane Zealotchanter
Bedlam Noble
Chaos Ragnarok
Comet Witchreaper
Dirk Shroud
Edge Guardlion
Furor Faunabeast
Gunner Kingtalon
Hunter Shroud
Jester Solitaire
Katana Everlore
Lightning Godicon
Magus Ruby
Rose Dawnhunter
Seraph Blood
Shroud Roamer
Sinner Rain
Squall Saber
Tome Gust
Warden Blood
Zeal Magetiger
Zealot Queenguard
__________________
Harley Davidson is the worlds most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the harmful side effect of horsepower. |
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Quote:
$50 if some one will break nicks fingers. i dont know how many times i can read just how cool he is.
Xavier is offline  
Old 03-04-2009, 04:38 PM   #24460
Scapegoat
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Scapegoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: stop looking at my gold
Member #1208

 
iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoozie View Post
Whoa. I have appointments, I just have a longer wait than he does.
three weeks is killing me as it is lol... i couldn't imagine having to wait months... if that were the case i would have sought out another tattoo artist. why such a long wait for you? is he just that busy?

studio one does have a bunch of artists there, two of which i believe would be capable of doing the kind of tattoo i'm getting
Scapegoat is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
***TST's Official "Boring" Thread, Part Deux*** Buster Off-Topic 40005 12-07-2011 02:02 PM
The official "Talk me out of Joining the Navy as a Corpsman" Thread. Drftpretty Off-Topic 15 09-17-2010 11:01 AM
***TST's Official "Whatever" Thread- II*** ~Brian~ Off-Topic 21 12-17-2008 04:19 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.