TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Off-Topic
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2009, 07:51 PM   #57521
Meeshell
Tri-State Aficionado
 
Meeshell's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Warrington, PA
Member #13849

My Ride:
2010 "Trojan Box Blue" Mazda3 s Sport

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Meeshell
Don't make me hungry, I started the Special K diet this morning.

I'm in the most retarded class ever that we aren't getting graded for. We'll get an A as long as we show up and participate. Is it bad I'm thinking about drinking already? I think yes. Got mildly sloshy on Saturday. Hopefully we're gong out again this weekend too. Sweet that this class makes me want to go to the bar.
__________________
-Michelle
Meeshell is offline  
Old 11-09-2009, 07:53 PM   #57522
Big_Jim
Dealing with stupidity.
Super Moderator
 
Big_Jim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Member #7592

 
iTrader: (6)
bacon is a wonderful thing.
Big_Jim is offline  
Old 11-09-2009, 07:57 PM   #57523
russiankid
Tri-State Post Whore
 
russiankid's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Lincoln University PA
Member #7769

My Ride:
2012 Scion tC

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to russiankid
Is it bad that I am skipping my classes tomorrow to go to the junkyard and get the rest of my swap parts? Only doing it because I found the donor car I need and in a week it won't be there.
__________________
2012' Scion tC 6-speed M/T.
russiankid is offline  
Old 11-09-2009, 08:08 PM   #57524
Big_Jim
Dealing with stupidity.
Super Moderator
 
Big_Jim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Member #7592

 
iTrader: (6)
consider going to the junkyard a learning experience, then all is well. lol
Big_Jim is offline  
Old 11-09-2009, 08:19 PM   #57525
sleeper15
Tri-State Addict
 
sleeper15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Moscow, PA
Member #14620

My Ride:
08 Civic Mugen SI, 08 S2000 CR

iTrader: (0)
Bacon!
__________________
2000 Dodge Durango R/T - Going bye bye soon
2009 Acura TL SH-AWD - Daily pimp mobile
2008 Honda S2000 CR - Fanboy toy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
sleeper15 is offline  
Old 11-09-2009, 08:40 PM   #57526
liberta
Tri-State Post Whore
 
liberta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Marlton, NJ
Member #14565

My Ride:
Skittle

iTrader: (0)
*Beggin Strips Dog*
ITTTTSSSS BAAAAAAAACOOOOOOOONNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
- 04 NSRT4 Stage 2+
Quote:
Liberta you are the SJ meet president. You're supposed to be at every meet. No excuses.
Quote:
someone comes up to you at a meet, you think he's gonna talk about your car but then he's like "this is your car right? i saw your car in traffic one day and some blonde bitch was sucking your dick....*high five*"
liberta is offline  
Old 11-09-2009, 08:47 PM   #57527
liberta
Tri-State Post Whore
 
liberta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Marlton, NJ
Member #14565

My Ride:
Skittle

iTrader: (0)
AAAAAAAHHHHHH DOUBLE POST!!!!!!!

most epic yet random fairy/moral tale ever. courtesy of rathergood.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzxQgRbTesA
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
- 04 NSRT4 Stage 2+
Quote:
Liberta you are the SJ meet president. You're supposed to be at every meet. No excuses.
Quote:
someone comes up to you at a meet, you think he's gonna talk about your car but then he's like "this is your car right? i saw your car in traffic one day and some blonde bitch was sucking your dick....*high five*"
liberta is offline  
Old 11-09-2009, 09:05 PM   #57528
Roto
Tri-State Addict
 
Roto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Philly PA
Member #6454

My Ride:
Land Rover Discovery, Dodge Caravan 5-speed.

iTrader: (1)
Ummmm...bacon...
__________________
Quote:
Not gonna lie, when i heard your car's BOV i giggled. I thought to myself, i have NEVER seen a saab with a blow off. Even more so one that vents
Roto is offline  
Old 11-09-2009, 09:10 PM   #57529
Oakes
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Oakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: West Chester
Member #4384

My Ride:
2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Oakes
Well, since it was spoken of, I just feasted on some bacon.

Back to work I go, one last stretch to bang this car out. Getting there..
__________________
Team Oakes: I dont give a ****!
Oakes is offline  
Old 11-09-2009, 09:11 PM   #57530
russiankid
Tri-State Post Whore
 
russiankid's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Lincoln University PA
Member #7769

My Ride:
2012 Scion tC

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to russiankid
You stretch before you bang cars?
__________________
2012' Scion tC 6-speed M/T.
russiankid is offline  
Old 11-09-2009, 09:13 PM   #57531
Oakes
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Oakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: West Chester
Member #4384

My Ride:
2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Oakes
I always stretch before I bang, so I can perform on call. Don't want to wear myself out now
__________________
Team Oakes: I dont give a ****!
Oakes is offline  
Old 11-09-2009, 09:14 PM   #57532
Oakes
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Oakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: West Chester
Member #4384

My Ride:
2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Oakes
Oh, and I got this sweet cut on my lip from them being so dry...it's swollen up a lil bit and it kills...like it kind of itches so I play with it with my teeth and then it hurts really bad...IT HURTS SO GOOD!
__________________
Team Oakes: I dont give a ****!
Oakes is offline  
Old 11-09-2009, 09:15 PM   #57533
sleeper15
Tri-State Addict
 
sleeper15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Moscow, PA
Member #14620

My Ride:
08 Civic Mugen SI, 08 S2000 CR

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakes View Post
Well, since it was spoken of, I just feasted on some bacon.

Back to work I go, one last stretch to bang this car out. Getting there..
i had pergogie (korean dish) MMMmm, good

Quote:
Originally Posted by russiankid View Post
You stretch before you bang cars?
i thought it was after?
__________________
2000 Dodge Durango R/T - Going bye bye soon
2009 Acura TL SH-AWD - Daily pimp mobile
2008 Honda S2000 CR - Fanboy toy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
sleeper15 is offline  
Old 11-09-2009, 09:16 PM   #57534
russiankid
Tri-State Post Whore
 
russiankid's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Lincoln University PA
Member #7769

My Ride:
2012 Scion tC

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to russiankid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakes View Post
Oh, and I got this sweet cut on my lip from them being so dry...it's swollen up a lil bit and it kills...like it kind of itches so I play with it with my teeth and then it hurts really bad...IT HURTS SO GOOD!
Dude I got the same ****ing ****.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleeper15 View Post
i had pergogie (korean dish) MMMmm, good



i thought it was after?
What would be the point after?
__________________
2012' Scion tC 6-speed M/T.
russiankid is offline  
Old 11-09-2009, 09:17 PM   #57535
sleeper15
Tri-State Addict
 
sleeper15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Moscow, PA
Member #14620

My Ride:
08 Civic Mugen SI, 08 S2000 CR

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakes View Post
Oh, and I got this sweet cut on my lip from them being so dry...it's swollen up a lil bit and it kills...like it kind of itches so I play with it with my teeth and then it hurts really bad...IT HURTS SO GOOD!
a little masochistic?
__________________
2000 Dodge Durango R/T - Going bye bye soon
2009 Acura TL SH-AWD - Daily pimp mobile
2008 Honda S2000 CR - Fanboy toy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
sleeper15 is offline  
Old 11-09-2009, 09:22 PM   #57536
Oakes
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Oakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: West Chester
Member #4384

My Ride:
2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Oakes
Masochistic as hell. Sike. I just want it gone.
__________________
Team Oakes: I dont give a ****!
Oakes is offline  
Old 11-09-2009, 09:24 PM   #57537
Roto
Tri-State Addict
 
Roto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Philly PA
Member #6454

My Ride:
Land Rover Discovery, Dodge Caravan 5-speed.

iTrader: (1)
I've got my ankle acting up, but I'm actually enjoying the pain... I guess I'll join the TST maso club?
__________________
Quote:
Not gonna lie, when i heard your car's BOV i giggled. I thought to myself, i have NEVER seen a saab with a blow off. Even more so one that vents
Roto is offline  
Old 11-09-2009, 09:57 PM   #57538
piku
Tri-State Addict
 
piku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Bradentucky, FL
Member #12166

My Ride:
335i/M3

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleeper15 View Post
i just reuse the old gatoraid bottles, and use tap water. and by the big cups of the gatoraid powder
It's what plants crave!
piku is offline  
Old 11-09-2009, 10:09 PM   #57539
Meeshell
Tri-State Aficionado
 
Meeshell's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Warrington, PA
Member #13849

My Ride:
2010 "Trojan Box Blue" Mazda3 s Sport

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Meeshell
Nick & Sam - it's called chap stick. invest in some.
quit yo' bitchin!
__________________
-Michelle
Meeshell is offline  
Old 11-09-2009, 10:12 PM   #57540
russiankid
Tri-State Post Whore
 
russiankid's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Lincoln University PA
Member #7769

My Ride:
2012 Scion tC

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to russiankid
**** yo' couch.
__________________
2012' Scion tC 6-speed M/T.
russiankid is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
***TST's Official "Boring" Thread, Part Deux*** Buster Off-Topic 40005 12-07-2011 02:02 PM
The official "Talk me out of Joining the Navy as a Corpsman" Thread. Drftpretty Off-Topic 15 09-17-2010 11:01 AM
***TST's Official "Whatever" Thread- II*** ~Brian~ Off-Topic 21 12-17-2008 04:19 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.