|
|
#681 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
__________________
666 will never be the same, RIP big dawg! I'm gonna miss you Sherwood. Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#682 |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
No i meant about when guys check you out and I get mad about it.
__________________
III To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. |
|
|
|
|
#683 | |
|
Tri-State Aficionado
|
Quote:
oh no... if i had to do that i think id intoduce my straight edge to my jugular lol if i even had to be around these guys for that abmount of time... ughhh
__________________
AshLey *Drive Fast*Kiss Slow* |
|
|
|
|
|
#685 |
|
Tri-State Aficionado
|
im at work too lol ...... brb HAIRCUT UGHHHHHH
__________________
AshLey *Drive Fast*Kiss Slow* |
|
|
|
|
#686 |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
Yes very much, susie said it best though. "you cant beat up the world" haha. its funny now but I was upset at the time.
__________________
III To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. |
|
|
|
|
#687 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
![]() Here she is boys! Ms. Ashley!
__________________
666 will never be the same, RIP big dawg! I'm gonna miss you Sherwood. Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#688 |
|
Tri-State Addict
|
|
|
|
|
|
#690 |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha, man I wish I had a sig still.
__________________
III To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. |
|
|
|
|
#692 |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
So anyway.
Cool ignoring me is awesome. You my friend are freaking hilarious. I'm glad you think you know all about everything and find this a reasonable place to flex you dumb ass muscle. Keep going!!
__________________
III To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. Last edited by Buster; 09-12-2007 at 03:39 PM. |
|
|
|
|
#694 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
Yeah, I found it. How nice are those? LOL
__________________
666 will never be the same, RIP big dawg! I'm gonna miss you Sherwood. Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#695 | |
|
Noob-Jersey
Banned
|
Quote:
Not my fault you post pictures of YOUR girlfriend in a sexy pose with her panties showing for the Internet to see. Dumbass |
|
|
|
|
|
#697 |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
just because you have a problem with me doesnt mean you need to do that. I don't even know why you do have a problem with me, I do suggest you get over it quickly though.
__________________
III To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. |
|
|
|
|
#699 |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
You know what, I know exactly what your problem is. And seriously get over it.
__________________
III To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. |
|
|
|
|
#700 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
keith is going to beat someone up now. DAMN. Sorry ramrod.
__________________
666 will never be the same, RIP big dawg! I'm gonna miss you Sherwood. Quote:
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| ***TST's Official "Boring" Thread, Part Deux*** | Buster | Off-Topic | 40005 | 12-07-2011 02:02 PM |
| The official "Talk me out of Joining the Navy as a Corpsman" Thread. | Drftpretty | Off-Topic | 15 | 09-17-2010 11:01 AM |
| ***TST's Official "Whatever" Thread- II*** | ~Brian~ | Off-Topic | 21 | 12-17-2008 04:19 PM |