TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Off-Topic
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2009, 11:54 AM   #50321
sleeper15
Tri-State Addict
 
sleeper15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Moscow, PA
Member #14620

My Ride:
08 Civic Mugen SI, 08 S2000 CR

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakes View Post
werd, FBGM.

I'll respond to your PM in a bit, I'm forum grazing right now.
nom nom nom
__________________
2000 Dodge Durango R/T - Going bye bye soon
2009 Acura TL SH-AWD - Daily pimp mobile
2008 Honda S2000 CR - Fanboy toy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
sleeper15 is offline  
Old 09-23-2009, 11:55 AM   #50322
twastheglow
TST Ruined My Life!
 
twastheglow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Binghamton, NY
Member #5286

My Ride:
pulls bitches

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakes View Post
werd, FBGM.

I'll respond to your PM in a bit, I'm forum grazing right now.
Ok, cool. I didn't even know if that PM was going to make sense to you.
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting

Quote:
But what if they encouraged it AND the stickers turn out to be awesome? They COULD POSSIBLY say something like "I love Mike and would turn gay for his tattooed, bmw driving, new york living ass". just saying.
twastheglow is offline  
Old 09-23-2009, 11:55 AM   #50323
Scapegoat
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Scapegoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: stop looking at my gold
Member #1208

 
iTrader: (1)
i wasn't thinking anything. if people want to caravan up i'd say meet somewhere along the turn pike
Scapegoat is offline  
Old 09-23-2009, 11:57 AM   #50324
twastheglow
TST Ruined My Life!
 
twastheglow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Binghamton, NY
Member #5286

My Ride:
pulls bitches

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapegoat View Post
i wasn't thinking anything. if people want to caravan up i'd say meet somewhere along the turn pike
Well, wherever doesn't really matter to me...as long as I don't pass where we're going just to meet 30 minutes away, you know?
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting

Quote:
But what if they encouraged it AND the stickers turn out to be awesome? They COULD POSSIBLY say something like "I love Mike and would turn gay for his tattooed, bmw driving, new york living ass". just saying.
twastheglow is offline  
Old 09-23-2009, 11:57 AM   #50325
Snoozie
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Snoozie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Member #1887

 
iTrader: (0)
I just got off the phone with my mom. I was telling her how I have another tattoo appointment tonight. Her only response was "Oh no."
__________________
Ya take 'em off.


"Everyone learns faster on fire." - Alkaline Trio
Snoozie is offline  
Old 09-23-2009, 11:58 AM   #50326
twastheglow
TST Ruined My Life!
 
twastheglow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Binghamton, NY
Member #5286

My Ride:
pulls bitches

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoozie View Post
I just got off the phone with my mom. I was telling her how I have another tattoo appointment tonight. Her only response was "Oh no."
My mom actually just got her 1st one about a week ago.
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting

Quote:
But what if they encouraged it AND the stickers turn out to be awesome? They COULD POSSIBLY say something like "I love Mike and would turn gay for his tattooed, bmw driving, new york living ass". just saying.
twastheglow is offline  
Old 09-23-2009, 11:59 AM   #50327
Elliott18t
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Elliott18t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Blue bell/Ambler ,PA
Member #9456

My Ride:
03 GTI w/ F4h-T 250-260hp goal

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Elliott18t
nap = feel hell of alot better from my cold... for now.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

TST's Dub Cult
Elliott18t is offline  
Old 09-23-2009, 11:59 AM   #50328
ASIAN JUL
Tri-State Post Whore
 
ASIAN JUL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: DelCo ;]
Member #9030

My Ride:
'95 Integra LS hatch

iTrader: (1)
Afternoon y'all.
__________________
[
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
]

Quote:
It was the sexual guardian angel saying sir your stroke is on point, go forth and conquer
ASIAN JUL is offline  
Old 09-23-2009, 12:00 PM   #50329
sleeper15
Tri-State Addict
 
sleeper15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Moscow, PA
Member #14620

My Ride:
08 Civic Mugen SI, 08 S2000 CR

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoozie View Post
I just got off the phone with my mom. I was telling her how I have another tattoo appointment tonight. Her only response was "Oh no."
Quote:
Originally Posted by twastheglow View Post
My mom actually just got her 1st one about a week ago.
chicks with tattoos are awesome, long as they don't over do it.
__________________
2000 Dodge Durango R/T - Going bye bye soon
2009 Acura TL SH-AWD - Daily pimp mobile
2008 Honda S2000 CR - Fanboy toy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
sleeper15 is offline  
Old 09-23-2009, 12:00 PM   #50330
twastheglow
TST Ruined My Life!
 
twastheglow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Binghamton, NY
Member #5286

My Ride:
pulls bitches

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoozie View Post
I just got off the phone with my mom. I was telling her how I have another tattoo appointment tonight. Her only response was "Oh no."
That used to be my mom's response too...but after 16 years, thousands of dollars later and having my arms, legs, stomach, chest and back covered, I don't think it's that much of a surprise anymore. LOL!
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting

Quote:
But what if they encouraged it AND the stickers turn out to be awesome? They COULD POSSIBLY say something like "I love Mike and would turn gay for his tattooed, bmw driving, new york living ass". just saying.
twastheglow is offline  
Old 09-23-2009, 12:01 PM   #50331
sleeper15
Tri-State Addict
 
sleeper15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Moscow, PA
Member #14620

My Ride:
08 Civic Mugen SI, 08 S2000 CR

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASIAN JUL View Post
Afternoon y'all.
hello fellow korean!
__________________
2000 Dodge Durango R/T - Going bye bye soon
2009 Acura TL SH-AWD - Daily pimp mobile
2008 Honda S2000 CR - Fanboy toy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
sleeper15 is offline  
Old 09-23-2009, 12:01 PM   #50332
twastheglow
TST Ruined My Life!
 
twastheglow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Binghamton, NY
Member #5286

My Ride:
pulls bitches

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleeper15 View Post
chicks with tattoos are awesome, long as they don't over do it.
Chicks with too many tattoos are like unicorns...they just don't ****ing exist.
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting

Quote:
But what if they encouraged it AND the stickers turn out to be awesome? They COULD POSSIBLY say something like "I love Mike and would turn gay for his tattooed, bmw driving, new york living ass". just saying.
twastheglow is offline  
Old 09-23-2009, 12:02 PM   #50333
sleeper15
Tri-State Addict
 
sleeper15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Moscow, PA
Member #14620

My Ride:
08 Civic Mugen SI, 08 S2000 CR

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by twastheglow View Post
That used to be my mom's response too...but after 16 years, thousands of dollars later and having my arms, legs, stomach, chest and back covered, I don't think it's that much of a surprise anymore. LOL!
you know, after being in the Navy for 8 years, i still don't have any tattoos.


1. could never make up my mind

2. Navy put out a rule not allowing you to get a tattoo in forgine ports anymore. including canada, where i was supose to get my first
__________________
2000 Dodge Durango R/T - Going bye bye soon
2009 Acura TL SH-AWD - Daily pimp mobile
2008 Honda S2000 CR - Fanboy toy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
sleeper15 is offline  
Old 09-23-2009, 12:03 PM   #50334
sleeper15
Tri-State Addict
 
sleeper15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Moscow, PA
Member #14620

My Ride:
08 Civic Mugen SI, 08 S2000 CR

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by twastheglow View Post
Chicks with too many tattoos are like unicorns...they just don't ****ing exist.
true, but, you should see the chick who cuts my hair.
__________________
2000 Dodge Durango R/T - Going bye bye soon
2009 Acura TL SH-AWD - Daily pimp mobile
2008 Honda S2000 CR - Fanboy toy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
sleeper15 is offline  
Old 09-23-2009, 12:05 PM   #50335
twastheglow
TST Ruined My Life!
 
twastheglow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Binghamton, NY
Member #5286

My Ride:
pulls bitches

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleeper15 View Post
true, but, you should see the chick who cuts my hair.
Pics or ban!
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting

Quote:
But what if they encouraged it AND the stickers turn out to be awesome? They COULD POSSIBLY say something like "I love Mike and would turn gay for his tattooed, bmw driving, new york living ass". just saying.
twastheglow is offline  
Old 09-23-2009, 12:05 PM   #50336
Oakes
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Oakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: West Chester
Member #4384

My Ride:
2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Oakes
Quote:
Originally Posted by twastheglow View Post
Ok, cool. I didn't even know if that PM was going to make sense to you.
"respond in a bit" = "I gotz no clue wut dis nigga is talkin bout"

haha

I understood it though, srs.
__________________
Team Oakes: I dont give a ****!
Oakes is offline  
Old 09-23-2009, 12:06 PM   #50337
twastheglow
TST Ruined My Life!
 
twastheglow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Binghamton, NY
Member #5286

My Ride:
pulls bitches

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakes View Post
"respond in a bit" = "I gotz no clue wut dis nigga is talkin bout"

haha

I understood it though, srs.
You're lucky I can read white!
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting

Quote:
But what if they encouraged it AND the stickers turn out to be awesome? They COULD POSSIBLY say something like "I love Mike and would turn gay for his tattooed, bmw driving, new york living ass". just saying.
twastheglow is offline  
Old 09-23-2009, 12:07 PM   #50338
sleeper15
Tri-State Addict
 
sleeper15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Moscow, PA
Member #14620

My Ride:
08 Civic Mugen SI, 08 S2000 CR

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by twastheglow View Post
Pics or ban!
danm, just like every other forum

anyways, she's the one getting her ear violated



graduated highschool with her, awesome chick
__________________
2000 Dodge Durango R/T - Going bye bye soon
2009 Acura TL SH-AWD - Daily pimp mobile
2008 Honda S2000 CR - Fanboy toy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
sleeper15 is offline  
Old 09-23-2009, 12:07 PM   #50339
Oakes
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Oakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: West Chester
Member #4384

My Ride:
2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Oakes
Quote:
Originally Posted by twastheglow View Post
You're lucky I can read white!
Well I'd hope so, considering white is always thrown in your face
__________________
Team Oakes: I dont give a ****!
Oakes is offline  
Old 09-23-2009, 12:09 PM   #50340
Snoozie
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Snoozie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Member #1887

 
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by twastheglow View Post
That used to be my mom's response too...but after 16 years, thousands of dollars later and having my arms, legs, stomach, chest and back covered, I don't think it's that much of a surprise anymore. LOL!
My mom is very judgmental. I could be as heavily tattooed as you are and she would still give me a hard time. She actually does have one herself too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleeper15 View Post
chicks with tattoos are awesome, long as they don't over do it.
I am pretty awesome. But, I think it's a matter of quality over quantity.
__________________
Ya take 'em off.


"Everyone learns faster on fire." - Alkaline Trio
Snoozie is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
***TST's Official "Boring" Thread, Part Deux*** Buster Off-Topic 40005 12-07-2011 02:02 PM
The official "Talk me out of Joining the Navy as a Corpsman" Thread. Drftpretty Off-Topic 15 09-17-2010 11:01 AM
***TST's Official "Whatever" Thread- II*** ~Brian~ Off-Topic 21 12-17-2008 04:19 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.