|
|
#20083 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
|
I think I just have off on Thursday, otherwise its my normal schedule.
The next puppy meeting in Yardley is Jan. 20th at 7pm, btw.
__________________
Ya take 'em off. "Everyone learns faster on fire." - Alkaline Trio |
|
|
|
|
#20085 | |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
|
Quote:
__________________
~Elizabeth~ |
|
|
|
|
|
#20087 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
|
Having off is nice, until you have to come back in and catch up. ughhhhhh.
My response to my boss "You want me to do all of that today?" Response back - "Yes."
__________________
Thank you for flying Air force Airlines. Oh me? They call me The Captain. - "America is all about speed - hot, nasty bad-ass speed." Eleanor Roosevelt (1965) |
|
|
|
|
#20089 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
|
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm going. GSD's are the only breed I don't want, other than that I don't care.
__________________
Ya take 'em off. "Everyone learns faster on fire." - Alkaline Trio |
|
|
|
|
#20090 |
|
Tri-State Addict
|
I'm sick I have a crummy cold
__________________
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. "Honestly what he told her about cars, could have been read off the back of a tampon box" |
|
|
|
|
#20092 |
|
Tri-State Addict
|
yeah I wanted to be out int he nice weather on sunday but I slept all day cause i caught a cold. Now I'm at this fun place I call a Job!
__________________
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. "Honestly what he told her about cars, could have been read off the back of a tampon box" |
|
|
|
|
#20094 |
|
Tri-State Addict
|
The Market blows! I should know since I work at Smith barney.
__________________
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. "Honestly what he told her about cars, could have been read off the back of a tampon box" |
|
|
|
|
#20095 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
|
haha I didn't go out at all on Sunday, I was so hung over!
__________________
Ya take 'em off. "Everyone learns faster on fire." - Alkaline Trio |
|
|
|
|
#20097 |
|
Tri-State Addict
|
I started getting sick friday so I attempted to put myself into a drunken stooper Saturday night But failed miserably I ended up finishing a bottle and being up till 6am.
__________________
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. "Honestly what he told her about cars, could have been read off the back of a tampon box" |
|
|
|
|
#20098 |
|
Tri-State Addict
|
Well Good Luck to you! I know how it is right now!
__________________
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. "Honestly what he told her about cars, could have been read off the back of a tampon box" |
|
|
|
|
#20100 |
|
Tri-State Addict
|
__________________
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. "Honestly what he told her about cars, could have been read off the back of a tampon box" |
|
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| ***TST's Official "Boring" Thread, Part Deux*** | Buster | Off-Topic | 40005 | 12-07-2011 02:02 PM |
| The official "Talk me out of Joining the Navy as a Corpsman" Thread. | Drftpretty | Off-Topic | 15 | 09-17-2010 11:01 AM |
| ***TST's Official "Whatever" Thread- II*** | ~Brian~ | Off-Topic | 21 | 12-17-2008 04:19 PM |