TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Gallery > Photography
Register Rules & Info

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-29-2008, 03:23 PM   #1
ITSTOCK
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Member #844

 
iTrader: (0)
Interior Lighting Suggestions/Tips...

First, I am using a 35-80mm lens (not the most ideal, I know ) on an old Canon Rebel. I've been meaning to grab just the stock lens off one of the forum members, but for now I am trying to work on the photoshop end of the pictures. I've found that setting the exposure on the camera a bit long makes for the best "photoshopable" pictures, and toying with, first, the brightness/contrast, and second, the highlight/shadow makes for the best pictures. What other functions can I use to take the best interior lighting pictures? Showing the actual LIGHTING isn't all that important, just what it does/how it highlights.

Low quality example:

Before



After

ITSTOCK is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Looking for oil opions/suggestions/tips/advise ThatTealHatch General Car Related Chat 49 10-19-2008 11:14 AM
interior lighting quick question 92talonTSI Ask The Law 5 03-31-2006 10:45 PM
Tips on spraying interior plastic trim and vinyl. GeforceXtreme Exterior, Interior, and Electrical 8 03-14-2006 03:39 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.