TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Gallery
Register Rules & Info

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-23-2005, 12:35 AM   #1
LadyTSi
Tri-State Addict
 
LadyTSi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: NJ
Member #298

My Ride:
1992 Eagle Talon TSi AWD

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to LadyTSi Send a message via Yahoo to LadyTSi
a TST video i made

http://photoshow.comcast.net/watch/v...f857b4bf7e350b

http://photoshow.comcast.net/watch/v...f857b4bf7e350b
__________________
~~Allie~~
92 Tsi Awd
Work in Progress
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Last edited by LadyTSi; 09-23-2005 at 04:16 PM.
LadyTSi is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Soooo, this video made me want a WRX rista Off-Topic 1 11-14-2008 12:43 AM
Little autocross video I made UnderPoweredRS Gallery 3 08-31-2008 06:06 PM
First Car Video I Made Bsaint Gallery 4 01-14-2007 02:25 PM
(Video) I made of Philly Bsaint Gallery 8 01-08-2007 10:33 AM
Video I made Check it out.. Blue32 Gallery 14 08-10-2005 11:52 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.