|
|
#1 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
|
Is Your Company Hiring?
I am currently making only $400/week salary at a used car dealership. The owner is selling the lot which is leaving me at the curb. Could happen tomorrow for all I know, and the owners do not have a position for me to fulfill in his wholesale branch. I have been searching for jobs and its official, I cannot find a job to save my life. What's worse, I work 6 days a week with Sunday my day off. It is hard for me to go to local companies and make some kind of impression. So before I get further into debt with school loans, I decided to make a quick post.
I am willing to relocate within the Tri-State area. I graduated this past May with a Bachelors in Marketing. I need a minimum annual salary of $35,000 to start. I am hardworking, creative, and at my best under pressure. It shouldn't have been this hard, but apparently the job market is suffering in the Philadelphia Region. It also has become even more difficult since the job search process has become so impersonal with the use of online Company boards to post resumes. It has become extremely difficult to accompany your resume with a personality and to stand out from the crowd of Resumes and Cover Letters. So through the Focus World...Do you have any networking within Marketing, Advertising, or Public Relations fields?
__________________
Charged SVTF - AKA: Tim Jackson Racing Supercharged SVT Focus To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. FocusSport CoolFlo Intake - Focus Central 65mm TB - Ford Racing Coated Headers - Cat Delete - Borla 2.5" |
|
|
|
| Bookmarks |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Anyone know of somewhere hiring? | EatMyHoneyCombs | Off-Topic | 5 | 12-08-2009 01:43 PM |
| company i work for is hiring | Scapegoat | Networking: requests and offers | 5 | 06-22-2008 10:53 PM |
| TST's Official: The company I work for is hiring thread | 96Stang | Off-Topic | 10 | 01-23-2008 05:05 PM |
| hiring PA/NJ :-) | Scapegoat | Pennsylvania | 11 | 06-01-2007 09:25 AM |